Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Biological half life from what I’ve read is approx 4 days, yes.

If I’m misinformed, please direct me to proper information. I’m not here to be right, I’m here to discuss and expand my own knowledge.
And test cyp 10-12 according to this .
Witch is not true everyone except you knows this.
Your sources for information have the same credibility you have .
Stop quoting me you are clearly misinformed and have no desire to know the truth and are also annoying to make things even worse .

And test cyp 10-12 according to this .
Witch is not true everyone except you knows this.
Your sources for information have the same credibility you have .
Stop quoting me you are clearly misinformed and have no desire to know the truth and are also annoying to make things even worse .
I have desire to know the truth. Share your information source that contradicts this.

I have desire to know the truth. Share your information source that contradicts this.
The best thing you could learn here is that the other poster is named "Guerilla Pete" and has a fierce dog avatar.

That means that they're addicted to androgenic effects, think Primo is weak because it doesn't make their prostate throb as much as Masteron, and if you force them to make more than 1 comment on an issue they'll just get frustrated and start insulting you while their grammar slowly deteriorates and random spaces start showing up around their punctuation. !!

So at this point getting real info from him is pointless. But in short your sources are whack AF. For starters, look at actual studies and websites that are actually referencing those studies.

Switched over to Tirz from Sema. I’m in the first week of Tirz. I see some people posting they are supplementing the Tirz with some Sema. Not really finding answers to Why though. Posted on the Sema thread but didn’t get answers. They are both from QSC.
Anyone know the Why?

Switched over to Tirz from Sema. I’m in the first week of Tirz. I see some people posting they are supplementing the Tirz with some Sema. Not really finding answers to Why though. Posted on the Sema thread but didn’t get answers. They are both from QSC.
Anyone know the Why?
For appetite suppression.

Thank you! I did notice I was hungrier on the Tirz, but then weighed myself and was down a half pound. I thought Tirz was supposed to have appetite suppression too. It must not do it as well.
I haven't used tirz so I can't speak from experience but I think you'll have to wait a bit longer before you start seeing the full effects of it. Don't quote me though.

Thank you! I did notice I was hungrier on the Tirz, but then weighed myself and was down a half pound. I thought Tirz was supposed to have appetite suppression too. It must not do it as well.
I've never had Sema, but I used Tirz for a while then switched to Reta. Tirz had very good appetite suppression for me, and I'm a very hungry person. As soon as I switched to Reta I was much hungrier than on Tirz. That's mostly gone away now. Give it 3-4 weeks for levels to peak and level out.

I've never had Sema, but I used Tirz for a while then switched to Reta. Tirz had very good appetite suppression for me, and I'm a very hungry person. As soon as I switched to Reta I was much hungrier than on Tirz. That's mostly gone away now. Give it 3-4 weeks for levels to peak and level out.
I had the same experience with Tirz. I took prescribed Ozempic for a while and the QSC Tirz is better. Haven’t tried their Reta as Tirz is effective enough for me.