Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I had the same experience with Tirz. I took prescribed Ozempic for a while and the QSC Tirz is better. Haven’t tried their Reta as Tirz is effective enough for me.
Tirzepatide is worlds apart compared to Semaglutide. Worlds IMO. Was on Ozempic and switched to Munjaro and no sides whatsoever. And my A1C and glucose are still low enough where I no longer take any insulin or metformin even while on 4iu of HGH EOD. Jardiance/Munjaro/Cleaned up diet got me off 40iu of insulin daily and an A1C of 10-12.6

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Ordered and received my kits in less than a week US Domestic. Now just waiting on my forwarding order. Thanks Tracy, the WhatsApp is much faster and a great addition. And you send my tracking to Proton as I requested. Seems like you got things running like clockwork.

I ordered international two weeks ago. I was given USPS tracking number that says :

Arrived Shipping Partner Facility 2am, USPS Awaiting Item .
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item 5am.

No movement since. Does that seem pretty normal? I'm guessing this just means it's still traveling to this country? I tried searching the partner name listed and the location in California listed but got no hits in this thread about it
Thanks

I ordered international two weeks ago. I was given USPS tracking number that says :

No movement since. Does that seem pretty normal? I'm guessing this just means it's still traveling to this country?
Thanks
Yes completely normal, it’s coming from China

No movement since. Does that seem pretty normal? I'm guessing this just means it's still traveling to this country? I tried searching the partner name listed and the location in California listed but got no hits in this thread about it
Thanks
That’s normal. I ordered international 2 weeks as well and mine says the same thing.

Switched over to Tirz from Sema. I’m in the first week of Tirz. I see some people posting they are supplementing the Tirz with some Sema. Not really finding answers to Why though. Posted on the Sema thread but didn’t get answers. They are both from QSC.
Anyone know the Why?
Stacking Tirz and sema together seem to give good results compared to just one for some people. the combo gives you the strong gut slowing effect from sema, and gives the strong mental suppression from tirz. It works well for some.

My experience/opinion on the diff glps
in my personal experience

sema: Strong GLP-1 only Slows the gut, makes you full fast af. You will still get hungry and have "food noise". Easiest to get sick on and has most sides. Stopped at 1.5mg every 7days cause I was getting nauseous during exercise and could not push myself on cardio or strength work as much as I wanted without feeling sick.

Tirz: weak GLP-1 and strong GIP. Heavy suppression of "food noise" and feeling of hunger, small but noticeable slowing of gut. I have almost forgot to eat on my high carb days because it works so well. The mental suppression to eat is more effective for me and I get no sides. Has a 5 day half life so I dose every 5 days.

Reta: GLP-1 GIP Glucagon. Same mental suppression as tirz with little gut slowing. Has a minor simulant effect at all times and makes me run hotter, sweat more during cardio, makes food taste worse. Just started on low dose so cant speak to higher doses for sides or effectiveness vs tirz. Half life is 6 days so that's how often I dose.

People have reported increased heart rates and arrhythmia on reta. My resting hr stays between 46-52 on all of them.

Some people stack them with degrees of success, if your foods all prepped and you just need to stick the show prep diet they all work on their own imo. Tirz just got the FDA approval as a weight loss drug so if ur gunna pick just one Id say Tirz, most effective with least sides and FDA says its good to go. Retas still in trials.

Thanks
Go here, choose carrier LTEXP and put your tracking number in for actual visibility. Common Track - www.trackingmore.com