Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Show me a study for year round tren usage? That is some of the most mentally mind altering shit when on. I don't care what your estrogen levels are at.
Feel like a better person overall on Tren. More charming too actually. Basically a pussy magnet. The only, "side effect," I notice is I get more attached to women quicker. Crave their attention a little more. Maybe a bit suspicious. I wouldn't even call that a side effect though. Women love attention from a sexy freak of nature like myself.

everything is just getting swept away, not reading any of that,

if i was to read all of that, i might as well start reading the harry potter series.

Feel like a better person overall on Tren. More charming too actually. Basically a pussy magnet. The only, "side effect," I notice is I get more attached to women quicker. Crave their attention a little more. Maybe a bit suspicious. I wouldn't even call that a side effect though. Women love attention from a sexy freak of nature like myself.
What do you run a week year round?

Minimum dose is .25mg and maximum dose is 1mg. I'm starting with the minimum because of nausea. I was told if you come out the gate too hot with GLP-1 agonists the nausea can be crippling.
That's pharma grade and max dosage is 2.4mg for weight loss. Their Semaglutide works but potency is not comparable to pharma mg to mg. I believe QSC has replied to the issue in this thread. IMO if you didn't feel much at a certain dose probably should just jump to a way higher dose instead of building up tolerance at a low dose and don't even feel anything.

That's pharma grade and max dosage is 2.4mg for weight loss. Their Semaglutide works but potency is not comparable to pharma mg to mg. I believe QSC has replied to the issue in this thread. IMO if you didn't feel much at a certain dose probably should just jump to a way higher dose instead of building up tolerance at a low dose and don't even feel anything.
This is the worst advice, but I'd just stick to Clenbuterol, T3 and DNP for weight loss. Personally only fuck with DNP. I'm an impatient idiot. But boy does it work. I've lost 25-30lbs in a month.

Minimum dose is .25mg and maximum dose is 1mg. I'm starting with the minimum because of nausea. I was told if you come out the gate too hot with GLP-1 agonists the nausea can be crippling.
yeah, even at 0.5mg of my Ozem pen from Skank I was like ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for 12-24hrs post-pin. it's only once a week so it was fine. i'll be going higher dose in another month. so if you shot 2mg to start with then that's a really bad sign you got no sides.
The guy is 100% on the spectrum with how dedicated and persistent he is with commenting in a thread on a fucking steroids forum lmao. I understand that he's most likely trolling, but when you spend as much time and effort as he does, it's just sad. You're trolling yourself.

Imagine being a cheerleader for a drug dealer - bonkers.
being mildly on the spectrum myself, I can confirm this POV lol.

This is the worst advice, but I'd just stick to Clenbuterol, T3 and DNP for weight loss. Personally only fuck with DNP. I'm an impatient idiot. But boy does it work. I've lost 25-30lbs in a month.
Again I gave this advice because it's not as potent. According to my experience with their Semaglutide chances are he's taking way less than minimum efficacious dosage. I never took more than 1.25mg pharma grade Semaglutide but was able to take 4mg QSC's Sema and eat big meals. I jumped from 2mg to 4mg/w directly because I can tell 4mg isn't going to give me too much sides when 2mg didn't work.
edit: wrong dosage

Last edited:
Ordered 5 kits if HGH mid-December. Products arrived late last week into Aus.

Order process and payment was simple.
Got a bit anxious with shipping taking a while but was to be expected given it's the holiday season.

Emailed the rep a few times and they responded within 24 hours and reassured me.

Finishing my current box of HGH that has 4 vials left before I start on one of their kits.

I assume the kit is good to go and will definitely order again if it is.

As I've stated previously, they are to cheap to pay for being a sponsor on here, I doubt they are paying people to "shill".

And if they were, they would be hiring people from china at .10 / hour,

And.. they are not ripping people off, they are supplying good products at the lowest prices from what I've seen. Overall I can't find anyone else better.

Now,tell me why you don't want others finding out about that. Tell me why I have never seen one of your slimy bastards bring up how overpriced some companies are.

It's VERY clear you don't want others knowing they are getting shafted via price gouging.

It's all about "me", you have no concern for the users/buyers.
Half dosed hcg with no refund... Id rather pay 10x the price for the comfort of knowing ill be taken care of properly if things go south. which they have. and will continue to do so.

the fact their brewers fucked up 3/10 oils and they apparently were unaware of how to test for hcg amounts, leading to half dosed hcg, is enough to scare away anyone serious about their body and health.

sure is cheap though!

Been sitting back & observing this thread for a while & getting dizzy from endless Cherokee’s drivel in the process. For what it's worth made a small fairly basic order as a test. My order took 30 + days to arrive, but it did and it was a well disguised package & made it to a country in Western Europe with horrible customs, just had to pay a small amount of VAT & a handling fee. Can’t complain so far.

I don't have an agenda, except I hate seeing people price gouged. And agenda or not, that does not change the facts.

Ahhh you don't want to help make the information easier for them?

You don't want to present the information out in a scientific way, a logical way.

You don't think Im doing a good thing by educating some that they are paying 5-10X the cost you can get it elsewhere for?

Im not hiding anything, put all the data out there, bad n good.

Ask yourself, are you doing what's best for the average user? I can, and I feel totally secure with my views/opinions.

Put the data out there, then if someone wants to pay 10X the cost, let em at it!

You and many other should feel bad, for not putting all the facts out there objectively to help customers make informed decisions, and possibly save THOUSANDS of $'s.
I say this as someone who has purchased from QSC and will do so again in the future。

The constant spamming of the thread is bloody annoying and it's time to stop, anyone who has found their way to this thread is obviously aware of the products available and their prices。

This constant banging on definitely does make it look like you are affiliated with QSC and will put people off from using them.

I don't have an agenda, except I hate seeing people price gouged. And agenda or not, that does not change the facts.

Ahhh you don't want to help make the information easier for them?

You don't want to present the information out in a scientific way, a logical way.

You don't think Im doing a good thing by educating some that they are paying 5-10X the cost you can get it elsewhere for?

Im not hiding anything, put all the data out there, bad n good.

Ask yourself, are you doing what's best for the average user? I can, and I feel totally secure with my views/opinions.

Put the data out there, then if someone wants to pay 10X the cost, let em at it!

You and many other should feel bad, for not putting all the facts out there objectively to help customers make informed decisions, and possibly save THOUSANDS of $'s.
People can read for themselves, you dumb fuck. No one needs your stupid ass constantly sucking cock to show the price differences. One look at the prices lets people know the prices are unbeatable. Now, you COULD put your so called millions of dollars to use and do something useful, like test the stuff you buy, but instead you make stupid ass posts about “who wants to pay for my testing?” I honestly wish everyone would put your stupid ass on ignore so only you and the QSC rep can see your repetitive posts. Maybe they will eventually start ignoring your ass as well.

You are definitely starting to come off as autistic, which is sad for me to lump an asshole like you in with their camp. Same damn thing, post after post after post. @Millard do you not see the deliberate trolling and spamming of this cunt?

People can read for themselves, you dumb fuck. No one needs your stupid ass constantly sucking cock to show the price differences. One look at the prices lets people know the prices are unbeatable. Now, you COULD put your so called millions of dollars to use and do something useful, like test the stuff you buy, but instead you make stupid ass posts about “who wants to pay for my testing?” I honestly wish everyone would put your stupid ass on ignore so only you and the QSC rep can see your repetitive posts. Maybe they will eventually start ignoring your ass as well.

You are definitely starting to come off as autistic, which is sad for me to lump an asshole like you in with their camp. Same damn thing, post after post after post. @Millard do you not see the deliberate trolling and spamming of this cunt?
I bring up many other points to counter your arguments, and others.

So, anytime I reply to someone, thats spamming/trolling? I see, I understand!

Received my second order as well,

Two kits of BPC and TB , again, remarkably stealth and protective packaging, I’ll give QSC 10/10 just for packaging quality.

Will ship the HGH from first order to testing today.
Peptides I’m not going to test, I got injured shoulders so I will know if they legit.

(In picture it’s 5 of each that’s left after I joined the rest for a mega vail of 25mg TB/BPC)

Attachments

• 74D37D99-C055-4CD0-82B2-F6148FE127FC.jpeg
    74D37D99-C055-4CD0-82B2-F6148FE127FC.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 36