Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello, made an order in December took aprox 30 days to Portugal, had to pay ~5 eur Vat no need for a invoice, all went well without problems.

346.jpg

Yes we do prefer Jano, but this is what keeps the kg of deca at $830 and kg of EQ at $520 ^^
At least translate it for us lol.

Will look forward to making an order in the future. Just 3/10 oils came back underdosed and you told us directly. I'm sure with practice you'll get it right.

HGH vials came back at 12ius a vial too.

People can read for themselves, you dumb fuck. No one needs your stupid ass constantly sucking cock to show the price differences. One look at the prices lets people know the prices are unbeatable. Now, you COULD put your so called millions of dollars to use and do something useful, like test the stuff you buy, but instead you make stupid ass posts about “who wants to pay for my testing?” I honestly wish everyone would put your stupid ass on ignore so only you and the QSC rep can see your repetitive posts. Maybe they will eventually start ignoring your ass as well.

You are definitely starting to come off as autistic, which is sad for me to lump an asshole like you in with their camp. Same damn thing, post after post after post. @Millard do you not see the deliberate trolling and spamming of this cunt?
Normally I agree, but @Cherokee is a special kind of fucking stupid and he deserves to be called out for every stupid fucking thing he says.