Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I got a lot of suggestions of this product. So we will definitely take it in consideration.

The Jesse was fired.

Now we have 2 very competent engineers for peptides, confirmed by testing, so we expect all next batches to very excellent. Will confirm more of course with several testing planned.

That said, this sales is a first experience with you guys. So it's gonna help us to improve, for me it's more an occasion to push my limits to see how maximum I can work, and I admit It was the hardest week I've done since 2 years. Processing ~ thousand order in a week for 1 human can make you sick easily, so we are training some assistants to help me with the emails, and it's gonna take some time to do that.

I also wanted to do the express shipping experience to get a lot of data despite the risk of seizures we are aware of having a 10% seizure rate means out of 100 complaints out of 1000 and means a loss of 100 orders value with the reship, and after analysing the data carefully we will know what's the most successful states, lines, how to avoid strict customs hubs etc.. this will help to increase the pass rate via express, so in mid term, it's gonna improve the customer experience with the speed, and once the pass rate is very acceptable and profitable, the company might offer the garanteed delivery for express lines for all products.

Also going through crypto was a very time-saving factor, my speed of processing this type of orders was much better than Alibaba, so we will favor this method of payment and encourage it in the future.

So concretely this promo is just an investment for our company, the margins on the products were very low, the delivery/reship guarantee will make the margins even tighter, but it will educate us to better prepare for the next promo and future orders in general.

Cheers
this is what fucking dreams and perfection looks like god damn

As a first time customer I’m hoping this batches ipa and tesamorelin is all good. Tracy said I’d be getting 2 mg vials instead of 10 because the 10 mg is cloudy.