Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Then don't use Alibaba retard
You can’t purchase crypto with credit card, any crypto purchase through your bank is reported. Alibaba is billion dollar company, millions of people make everyday large purchases through it for legit products for resale you ignorant little fuck

Try that % again on 10k orders while already paying 20% insurance and alibaba fees
Okay.. how will you ever break even on that extra $500 of a Kilo of Primo E? cost per g just escalated a whopping $0.50.

Also- why insurance on a $10k order? Just do reship method on something like that.

CE02612D-B854-45C7-B8D7-4EE364469601.jpeg
Everything’s fine with international order, the parcel was delivered in 20 days.
I’ve done a lot of order back in the days with QSC, and I will make others in the future for sure.
Rep++

View attachment 271934
Everything’s fine with international order, the parcel was delivered in 20 days.
I’ve done a lot of order back in the days with QSC, and I will make others in the future for sure.
Rep++
I’ve made several orders with qsc using the reship service and they all arrived around the 20 day mark. My most recent one however is pushing over 30 days probably due to the holidays but that’s to be expected

Bad move, what’s next, 20% mandatory tip on all orders ?
Just make a coinbase account and pay with crypto retard
You can’t purchase crypto with credit card, any crypto purchase through your bank is reported. Alibaba is billion dollar company, millions of people make everyday large purchases through it for legit products for resale you ignorant little fuck
I purchase crypto with my credit card, ~5k in last few months, don't know what you're on. Are you under the presumption that people only use crypto for illegal activity? You act like Alibaba looks super legit on your bank statement but Coinbase screams "I'm buying drugs overseas"

Last edited:
Add in exchange rates and 20% insurance needed, closer to 55% surcharge, surely anyone would complain
Literally everything you buy in Canada, unless it's made in Canada, already has the exchange rate factored into the price. And chances are even if it's made in canada it does also because the material to create was purchased out of country. If you haven't noticed that yet and you're still upset about it, might I suggest moving to the US where you don't have to pay it?

I'm willing to bet over 75% of the stuff you buy in Canada is marked up compared to the states. If you want to be upset over it don't get mad at the supplier. Get mad at the liberal government for their theory that a lower Canadian dollar is a good thing for everyone.

Edit: with the exchange rate and insurance, the BF sale was actually $81 a kit for the HGH. And I'm STILL pumped about that price

Just make a coinbase account and pay with crypto retard

I purchase crypto with my credit card, ~5k in last few months, don't know what you're on. Are you under the presumption that people only use crypto for illegal activity? You act like Alibaba looks super legit on your bank statement but Coinbase screams "I'm buying drugs overseas"
I’ve been investing in crypto for 8+years, most credit card companies block payments now. Alibaba has a market cap of 190 billion, millions of payments flow through the company each year as most anything you buy via Amazon originates in China. Kudos to you tho living your best life in your parents basement calling people retards online

I’ve been investing in crypto for 8+years, most credit card companies block payments now. Alibaba has a market cap of 190 billion, millions of payments flow through the company each year as most anything you buy via Amazon originates in China. Kudos to you tho living your best life in your parents basement calling people retards online
Maybe he'll waive the surcharge if you're making large orders, wouldn't hurt to ask. I'd ask DM though these guys aren't helping you too much. Complaints on here are useless unless you like to argue and be called names.

In 8+ years a few $k should be a drop in the bucket. Convert to USDT, send to your self custody wallet then tracy. Done
Agreed, very small drop, but I’d rather use a payment like cash which is loosing value then my crypto which is setting me up for early retirement. I have usdt on sidelines for next blackswan I guess I’ll peck away at that