Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It's simple, you will wait 1 month from last tracking update to get a reship for USA orders placed in november and not received yet, because I've had several packs landing by that time, by day 60-70 days, and when you tell customer hey we resent your parcel but you received the initial one, they refuse to pay for them, so you will wait patiently and respect the policy of awaiting 1 month from last tracking update.
Thanks for clarification on policy regarding delayed shipments.

My order was placed at the end of October.

It's simple, you will wait 1 month from last tracking update to get a reship for USA orders placed in november and not received yet, because I've had several packs landing by that time, by day 60-70 days, and when you tell customer hey we resent your parcel but you received the initial one, they refuse to pay for them, so you will wait patiently and respect the policy of awaiting 1 month from last tracking update.
Did you already check whatsaap for the day

Hey Tracy, tried finding the Jano results from the black friday HGH black top kits. Do you have that available? I can't find it anywhere. Thank you!

Same here, I had the USPS label created for my order on Nov 19th.
Nov 20th it updated to USPS is waiting for the package and it hasn't updated since.

I've messaged Tracy about this a while back but haven't heard back from them but I don't really worry too much. I guess they've been swamped with orders on these last 2 back to back promos.

Same here. Tracy did respond that it was shipped on whatsapp but that was earlier this month. Package has shown and been stuck on awaiting item/shipping label created since order date.

I had a package take 3 months from Europe once, ordered around or before the holiday. That was like 7 years ago, but point being holidays does fuck up orders.

I'm not too worried about it

Does the 1 month still apply if the package landed in my state in the US and is now back in China ? What is the reship process then?

Ordered several tirz kits on BF and New years sales, still don't have them.
Maybe I should also order them from US Dom list? Might actually get them that way, or at least a more clear reason why I dont.

lol Americans cant handle a little truth, want to cover there ears and eyes.. CANADA is actually 6th freest country, USA is 15th lol.. so naa we are much freer in every sense so not indoctrinated, we do care for each other more though.
You are a moron.

People say freezing peptides is best for long-term storage. Has anyone successfully stored peptides at room temperature for 1 year + before reconstitution?