Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thanks for the heads up. I want to give this a try, do you have any specific suggestions on the prep process? I thought it was just adding bacteriostatic water to achieve a given concentration.
Go to the steroid homebrew forum and find the thread "Just brewed carnatine 1st brew" it has a lot of good info and a link to a YouTube video that's worth watching.

flame thrower fire GIF
RAMM STEIN

Feel free to just randomly send me your price list on WhatsApp like a dozen other Chinese suppliers do. Bunch of them are checking in with me to warn me about CNY shut down and ask if I want to order their overpriced GLP-1s so they can be shipped out before the holiday.

wait what? is that a new forum rule or just your policy?
are you at least allowed to update the restocking in your warehouses?
yes I got a 24 hours ban for some list posted 5th january, it's a new forum rule, I should switch to pastebin. Unfortunately my price list is too long and cannot host lab tests in the pastebin, so it's easier to send it by whatsaap or email than post it.

If someone placed an order and sent crypto before the CNY. Do they have to worry about the order not being sent out? Haven't recieved an email on tracking, but money was sent, not really worried. But wondering.

For stocks update, not that much

HGH 10 kits packs available us domestic, test C oil restocked,, most of oils available beside test e.
All tirz versions available, from 5mg to 30mg.ù
sema 2mg and 10mg.
Many raws available us domestic too.

For EU domestic, 5 kits HGh available, all oils available, except mast e and test e.
Canada packs of HGH 50 kits available.

CNY holidays is close, only 2 days left for shipments from china, domestic orders can continue to be arranged. International orders can be preordered, cannot be modified.

HGH 10 kits packs available us domestic, test C oil restocked,, most of oils available beside test e.
sema 2mg and 10mg.

For EU domestic, 5 kits HGh available, all oils available, except mast e and test e.

CNY holidays is close, only 2 days left for shipments from china, domestic orders can continue to be arranged. International orders can be preordered, cannot be modified.
once the last 5 HGH in EU are finished, how long will the restock take place?

I agree that this needs a separate thread if it's going to be done. And I agree with @Disarmer too, I'll throw in cash, but want nothing else to do with the organizing bit. My hat's off to the guys herding the cats over there, but I'm a dog person.

If at all interested, you should join. If I recognize you from Meso, I'll see if I can find an invite link for you. Not to be a dick, but if I haven't interacted with you in a thread here or seen you post anything other than "where's the price list," please don't DM me, as I'll ignore it anyway.

I found the whole group testing idea brilliant to begin with. $360 for each peptide test, or even $120 (I think) for AAS gets expensive. As I needed/wanted to do about $1500 worth of testing on a whole bunch of stuff, and doing it with a testing group would have been $100 or $200, I spent some time there. I got involved tried to push through some testing options, then realized the folly of being too involved. Way too much discussion, very little action. I lack the patience. I chipped in on a test, then sent my stuff to Jano and paid the $1500 because I wanted the info on a different timeline than was going to come from there.

But I'll still stay involved, as they do some good work, l just can't be on the forum much -- some of the people are with it, but most are straight from Reddit newbie/Karen central casting. And they spend an inordinate amount of time screen capturing Meso posts, which is weird, but I guess better than having more Redditors and Karens here.

And I saw recently that they started testing some oils, which is interesting. So for those talking about throwing money at it, don't waste your time trying to put anything together, just join there and throw in a few bucks on a test from time-to-time; the value is there IMHO.
I know this is out of the blue but I was wondering if this is the same testing group mentioned in THEPROVIDER by @930club ? I was wondering if there was a chance I could DM you about it for a possible invite. I am not very active on Meso (I am trying to post more on here) but you can find me being more active on the professional muscle and steroid freak forums under the same account name.

sema 2mg and 10mg.

How long are u taking a break for the CNY holiday? So if we pay today, then you'll get the international packages shipped before u take the break?

Last edited: