Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For stocks update, not that much

HGH 10 kits packs available us domestic, test C oil restocked,, most of oils available beside test e.
All tirz versions available, from 5mg to 30mg.ù
sema 2mg and 10mg.
Many raws available us domestic too.

For EU domestic, 5 kits HGh available, all oils available, except mast e and test e.
Canada packs of HGH 50 kits available.

CNY holidays is close, only 2 days left for shipments from china, domestic orders can continue to be arranged. International orders can be preordered, cannot be modified.
Still catching up on emails?
Mine was sent on the 12th. Hoping to get it in before the holiday. Thanks!

A bunch of people here with raws might know. The entire brewing forum doesn't know.

Better topic of discussion than a bunch of people whining that holiday delays be holidaying
But this thread is for them to sell shit. Not for you to learn how to home brew. Are you entitled much?
Edit: The whiney homos suck too.

Still catching up on emails?
Mine was sent on the 12th. Hoping to get it in before the holiday. Thanks!
Mine was the 10th, no reply yet.

I understand they want people to use WhatsApp because it's easier for them, but I'm kind of disturbed by that trend.

Remember kids, even if the messages are encrypted the government just has to ask for your metadata. Intercepted package + messages shortly beforehand from your phone number to QSC = proof of a crime

New Year's sale pack landed today. Intl. -> southeast usa.
Ordered 12/31, 10am, paid btc 5 hours later. Shipping label created on 1/1. Here on the 16th. Not bad at all.

Now if I would just get that intl. pack i ordered in November...58 days no tracking update.

A bunch of people here with raws might know. The entire brewing forum doesn't know.

Better topic of discussion than a bunch of people whining that holiday delays be holidaying
I've tried things like this before where nobody knew. So far with every trial I've done, it turned out it wouldn't hold. But all of mine were trying to avoid EO and Guiacol.

Luckily it's easy enough to dilute it and re-filter and end up with a more typical concentration. So worth playing around with, especially at the price of these raws.

Mine was the 10th, no reply yet.

I understand they want people to use WhatsApp because it's easier for them, but I'm kind of disturbed by that trend.

Remember kids, even if the messages are encrypted the government just has to ask for your metadata. Intercepted package + messages shortly beforehand from your phone number to QSC = proof of a crime
You think emails are safer? We are all fucked so quit being a pussy.

You could use a suspension like OraPlus. Just good to shake it every time before taking it to fight against it slowly dropping out of suspension.
OraPlus and an oral syringe is the way to go in most cases.

I've also diluted raws into creatine and then loaded the powder mix into 00 capsules (~500mg total) but it's kind of a pain in the ass because you have to mix the shit out of it in order to get good distribution, and then you have to repeatedly tamp the powder down into the capsules to get a reasonably consistent dose.

OraPlus is much easier.

OraPlus and an oral syringe is the way to go in most cases.

I've also diluted raws into creatine and then loaded the powder mix into 00 capsules (~500mg total) but it's kind of a pain in the ass because you have to mix the shit out of it in order to get good distribution, and then you have to repeatedly tamp the powder down into the capsules to get a reasonably consistent dose.

OraPlus is much easier.
Yes, I have a capping apparatus, but it's 00 and will certainly be a pain. I may try the OraPlus.

Any testing on the black top 10iu hgh that are shipping from the US warehouse rn? The link in the price list is the test from the blue tops from a while ago. Mainly interested if they're 12iu like the blues, or actually 10iu as advertised. Thinking of going from 3iu/day to 4...