Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This is wholeheartedly false.

How exactly are your addresses in your wallet tied together? Short answer, they’re not. In reality, the extensive investigation required to determine a wallet on the Bitcoin blockchain simply will not occur for consumer level transactions.

Yes if you withdraw to the same ADDRESS from multiple KYC exchanges, which is bad practice, that can potentially be tied together assuming lots of factors and coordination across exchanges with LEO that really doesn’t exist yet.

The real risk lies with QSC, and the suppliers who need to cash out, with coin that could be easily earmarked as ‘bad’ after you get busted for possession and you give up your transactions in exchange for a deal.
——-

However, there is a realistic chance that if you went direct from the exchange, and the address you sent to is leaked as related to an illegal transaction, the exchange has a duty to inquire, leading to a possible ban. If you took a single hop out to a private wallet that duty drops to essentially zero.

Mixers are for the way back to fiat, the off ramp. It’s not required for the on ramp unless you feel philanthropically obliged to support the cause.

• D.Ron and A.Shamir's 2012 paper found IP addresses of users could be identified and linked with the different Bitcoin addresses of an account. As an example, they published information about the Bitcoin usage of Wikileaks; until March 2012, Wikileaks used 83 Bitcoin addresses and received 2605.25 BTC from supporters.
  • This 2018 paper found Tor onion service users could be deanonymized through Bitcoin transaction analysis. In short, they assessed that Bitcoin was pseudonymous because it lacks retroactive operational security, meaning historical pieces of information led to user identification. For example, their analysis showed public information leaks about declared Bitcoin addresses to social networks. In this instance, the blockchain and onion websites could be linked to 125 unique users and ultimately 20 Tor onion services (including The Pirate Bay and Silk Road).

Unless you are using a new wallet for every single transfer to QSC, its clear as day using blockchain analysis that the wallet you are sending to from the exchange is yours.

Every time your wallet interacts with a KYC point, think of it like its building a heat map. The more times your wallet sends/receives transactions with say your KYC Binance account, the clearer it is that the wallet belongs to the same person as the KYC account.

If your wallet interacts with your KYC Binance account once and then also interacts with your KYC Kraken account once..... Plant a giant sign on that wallet with your name on it!

The ONLY way to make it harder to trace back is by breaking the custody chain on the blockchain analysis. You need to use non KYC exchanges and hop to a privacy coin, then send off exchange, then back to another non KYC exchange, convert to the coin you want to send, withdraw off exchange to a clean layer of wallets that have and will never interact with ANY of your personal KYC points so that it can't be tied back to you through chain analysis
Does VPN help? I use one anyways.

If you don't use monero you can just save your time and don't bother with vps, mixing bitcoin etc. It only gives you a false sense of safety and wastes your time.

Yes, that’s why I talk about paying bitcoin with cashapp. Might as well use the cheapest and easiest method.

Hey. Thanks for such a thoughtful response. I wasn’t aware I said I was a btc baller in any of my responses to you.

But you clearly have no idea what you are talking about mixing ethereum fees, bitcoin transaction fees, or Coinbase fees. They are world’s apart.

That increase was close to a 20% increase not a 25% increase. You stated 25% increase so you were wrong. And I did reference a chart. That’s how I knew you were wrong and welcomed your correction. Because you could never find fault in what I stated.

Regardless the price action had little to no effect on the transaction fees during the week. Bringing that up shows yours ignorance. You probably don’t know how to reference this anyways. Maybe you’d get lost researching gas fees trying anyways…

Derpderp fits you well.

To make this on topic of QSC, Tracy honored hgh sale prices for me after getting to my email after it was posted in this thread that sale was off. He’s good in my book.
Aw he told me it was off when he got back to me on Whatsapp otherwise I would've bought $500 worth lol

Also don't use coinbase lol... How dumb can you be. Cashapp isn't really good either.

Use cash... May be harder to find cash sellers outside major cities though these days

Okay, wtf is going on here. Trying to just send $60USDC to top-up my order, and I've got a $48 network fee attached to it?

Attachments

• 430314873_1511774276335575_1193594414776324333_n.jpg
    430314873_1511774276335575_1193594414776324333_n.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 68
I'm not saying anything was necessarily wrong with it as it worked perfectly fine but it hurt really really bad to pin. Maybe I just got a bad batch who knows. It's was ordered all the way back in the middle of 2022.
Oh ok that was a while ago, I'm currently using their test e with no issues, got a little worried for a second when I read that.

Reta 15mg us domestic available now

test E and test C and tadalafil raws us domestic sold out

Please avoid contacting on both email and whatsaap, answers now are much faster than before and sending double messages just confuse my new assistant, duplicate orders can be avoided if you just choose and stick to one channel to place your orders.

Yesterday all whastaaps were answered, so if you think you had a message waiting more than a day or two, do not hesitate to contact me again about it.

Customer who place orders and have their orders shipped via EU special line, UK special line or Australia special line, it's pointless to ask for tracking before 1 week, it's always the same we ship the order and we receive tracking from freight forwarder 1 week later. These special line orders are always posted within 24 hours after payment confirmation, but tracking won't be available until one week later.

I'll prepare for you a pastbin in few days, since now I have less work to do.

Reta 15mg us domestic available now

test E and test C and tadalafil raws us domestic sold out

Please avoid contacting on both email and whatsaap, answers now are much faster than before and sending double messages just confuse my new assistant, duplicate orders can be avoided if you just choose and stick to one channel to place your orders.

Yesterday all whastaaps were answered, so if you think you had a message waiting more than a day or two, do not hesitate to contact me again about it.

Customer who place orders and have their orders shipped via EU special line, UK special line or Australia special line, it's pointless to ask for tracking before 1 week, it's always the same we ship the order and we receive tracking from freight forwarder 1 week later. These special line orders are always posted within 24 hours after payment confirmation, but tracking won't be available until one week later.

I'll prepare for you a pastbin in few days, since now I have less work to do.
Are the emails caught up? I asked a question a little over a week ago and I am not sure if it was a stupid question or it got missed.