Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Never said bitcoin is fully anonymous. Just not as traceable as BrokenOne is saying.

We are also assuming that someone is using an app that's routing traffic through tor (not a vpn). I know electrum and feather do this, not sure about others. Otherwise it doesn't matter where it originated or where you send it to.

The promo for HGH will be extended for one week, until I catch up on all the backlog of orders, you can continue to order GH at our wonderful prices.
10x10iu $40/kit
10x15iu $53/kit
10x24iu $90/kit

QSC has lots of surprises in store for you after this Chinese New Year, during which we charged the batteries well to kick ass for the rest of the year.

We will add a new variety of products that you have been waiting for a long time, of course, after testing it ;)

We are also going to make our overseas warehouses full of a little bit of everything, more variety planned in Canada, EU, and of course in USA we will put almost everything we can.

Communication will improve very soon with new arrivals who will help me with emails.

QSC will very soon be a one stop shop for you all
Tracy when you add the new products?

What purpose were you using it for?

Prevent atrophy while on Tirzepatide, and ease workouts while recovering from obesity. Cycled for 3 weeks before I had to stop due to the site reactions. That was maybe 5 months ago, so now I'm atrophied past that point anyways and have no use for it.

Prevent atrophy while on Tirzepatide, and ease workouts while recovering from obesity. Cycled for 3 weeks before I had to stop due to the site reactions. That was maybe 5 months ago, so now I'm atrophied past that point anyways and have no use for it.
Were you using steroids during the weight loss on Tirz? Sorry to hear.