Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Another overseas vendor has a limited selection of AAS oils but I think they are ramping up. They offer orals as well. They made the switch from amps to vials which I think is going to increase order volume. Most of their stuff is tested and the sales rep stated they would test more. The vials look like much better quality than what’s here. I put in a test order. Communication through secure email is fast because they aren’t overwhelmed with orders. So there are other low cost and tested sources for oils.

I still just ordered from QSC. They do have a large catalog. I’ll give them my business, but their vials are trash. Absolutely no one uses those vial types. Even their competitors don’t cheap out on this front.
whats up with the vials, have some that I havent tried yet.. any tips ?

You are probably a big eth guy because you said meta-mask. Meta-mask does not even support bitcoin at all. BTC and ETH (and other coins) are wholly different technologically.

Let me restate, there is nothing tying the addresses in your wallet, to your wallet itself. They're just addresses that you hold the private key for. There's no wallet ID, no nothing.

You are confused because on the blockchain explorer you are seeing your entire transaction, which is batched and includes 'change' transactions going back to your wallet. These transactions are not differentiated in any way on-chain, and determining which is which requires off-chain knowledge that only you (the wallet holder) have.

----
QSC 100% MUST mix their coins, or analyze them themselves, because they have no idea the provenance of the coins they are getting. Are they stolen? Traced by the authorities? Proceeds of theft? If any of those flags come up they're in big trouble when they try to sell them... buying from a KYC exchange you don't have those worries.

The 2012 article shows a publicly announced address and an attempt to guess what coins still belong to him after they left that address.

What it most certainly is not, is a full accounting of all the bitcoin in his wallet. Yes maybe all the donations from that one address. But that's all.

Never said bitcoin is fully anonymous. Just not as traceable as BrokenOne is saying. He is messing up address and wallet for the most part.

As for BTC not being traceable...... Literally 100's of US court cases to date say otherwise....

People can do whatever they want, just putting the warning out there.

Reta 15mg us domestic available now

test E and test C and tadalafil raws us domestic sold out

Please avoid contacting on both email and whatsaap, answers now are much faster than before and sending double messages just confuse my new assistant, duplicate orders can be avoided if you just choose and stick to one channel to place your orders.

Yesterday all whastaaps were answered, so if you think you had a message waiting more than a day or two, do not hesitate to contact me again about it.

Customer who place orders and have their orders shipped via EU special line, UK special line or Australia special line, it's pointless to ask for tracking before 1 week, it's always the same we ship the order and we receive tracking from freight forwarder 1 week later. These special line orders are always posted within 24 hours after payment confirmation, but tracking won't be available until one week later.

I'll prepare for you a pastbin in few days, since now I have less work to do.
i love u chinese daddy, please dont ever leave my mom

As for BTC not being traceable...... Literally 100's of US court cases to date say otherwise....

People can do whatever they want, just putting the warning out there.

People think that since they’re a pipsqueak they have nothing to worry about, which is true pretty much.

But what happens when you’re not a pipsqueak anymore?
People shouldn’t aspire to be a pipsqueak forever

You could change your number....
You could split your whatsapp traffic by 3 new numbers:
- 1 number for international orders processing
- 1 number for U.S. orders processing
- 1 number for E.U. orders processing

...it's just a thought.
this would be a great move

1 number for EU
1 issue for US/Canada
1 issue for purchases from China

orders would perhaps be more fluid and manageable

TD from Sale going on 14 days order to recieve. Hell yea…

Will be running hgh, 4 iu.

Will be doing a bulk with my tren and do fasted cardio or cardio after pinning hgh.

I’ve gotten sust from Tracy at least 5x now. They all have been a slightly yellow brownish tint almost clear but not %100. This is the first batch I’ve gotten that is completely clear. It looks more like the Test E that I’ve also gotten a handful of times. Has anyone gotten Tracy’s sust recently international?