Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Now I have about 4 peoples answering emails + me managing them by verifying, checking, correcting and answering some as well.
You guys will have fast response times from now on in future and whatsaap is no longer really needed, it was a solution offered in the past to allow you get faster answers while I was very busy. Lately it was just a source of duplicate messages and waste of time getting same orders vial email and whatsaap.

So stick to email from now on, QSC communication problems can be considered solved.

Don't get scammed by sending your money to some new whatsaap, it's the perfect occasion when some scammers start sharing fake numbers in reddit and other places.

The email is:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

If you have an existing order that was sent by whatsaap and you think it wasn't processed, or your payment confirmation wasn't seen, feel free to contact me by email, and just make sure to copy and paste your shipping info and payment confirmation because if you haven't sent your email by whatsaap I can't make the link with your email and previous whatsaap.

if it's via special lines, 7 days average.
Other lines usually 1-2 days the tracking is already ready, it doesn't mean I send it.
Sometimes you can ask for it to get it, the orders are often shipped and tracking not sent yet.
Does this also apply to EU orders? 7/10 days without track, could it have already been shipped?

Does this also apply to EU orders? 7/10 days without track, could it have already been shipped?
EU special line trackings are provided 7-10 days after shipping.
EU domestic orders are often shipped within 24 hours. Tracking should be ready if I received the payment confirmation.

Sometimes users pay using bank transfer, it takes few days to be confirmed by us, we only ship after it's confirmed on our end.

My 3rd order now with them using UK sp. Line.
So far always been smooth from start to end.All products ordered arrived intact in discreet package in a little under a month.

I ve ordered:

Test e
Test p
Deca
Tren e
Tren a
Proviron
Arimidex
Aromasin

All were legit. waiting ripped blend to try.

We have a very low seizure rate to australia. Seizures for customers are very rare. You can judge by yourself.

The bulk line isn't good, it's not the one we use for customers, we can't restock more items in australian warehouse, we still have over 4000 kits HGH in australian warehouse, but don't expect new restocks, we sent few oils, they didn't make it so australians must stick to normal orders via the special line that is successful, and don't ask for restock ETAs. Take advantage to stock as much as you can for HGH from actual stock.
It’s jsut the 10iu kits left ?

Now I have about 4 peoples answering emails + me managing them by verifying, checking, correcting and answering some as well.
You guys will have fast response times from now on in future and whatsaap is no longer really needed, it was a solution offered in the past to allow you get faster answers while I was very busy. Lately it was just a source of duplicate messages and waste of time getting same orders vial email and whatsaap.

So stick to email from now on, QSC communication problems can be considered solved.

Don't get scammed by sending your money to some new whatsaap, it's the perfect occasion when some scammers start sharing fake numbers in reddit and other places.

The email is:

If you have an existing order that was sent by whatsaap and you think it wasn't processed, or your payment confirmation wasn't seen, feel free to contact me by email, and just make sure to copy and paste your shipping info and payment confirmation because if you haven't sent your email by whatsaap I can't make the link with your email and previous whatsaap.
To be fair with regards to the past 2 years, emails since Nov have been very slow. So you either did a great job solo all those years or its overrun w people.
I'm waiting day to hear on successful wires now.
You have always done great, I hope.new staff can help.

The email is:

I'm so glad I came here to look for updated price list. thank you,I have the updated email and I will go back to email for correspondence. I was told emails are processed after all whatsapp, soThats why I switched. I will email now. "Hardcoregorgeous"

To be fair with regards to the past 2 years, emails since Nov have been very slow. So you either did a great job solo all those years or its overrun w people.
I'm waiting day to hear on successful wires now.
You have always done great, I hope.new staff can help.
Thanks mate, I've been always answering all alone, this is the first time having assistants processing emails.
I used to have an assistant that send only price lists and tracking numbers.

My 3rd order now with them using UK sp. Line.
So far always been smooth from start to end.All products ordered arrived intact in discreet package in a little under a month.

I ve ordered:

Test e
Test p
Deca
Tren e
Tren a
Proviron
Arimidex
Aromasin

All were legit. waiting ripped blend to try.
Any PIP on the test E?

Sponsors

Latest posts