Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hey
Can i ask you how the Eu special line shipping to Germany exactly works?
Whats about the customs risk :-/?
They ship from China to to their Reshipper in EU. And then they Reship to you, it can't get seized by customs on the way to you because it already passed, if it does get seized on the way to the reshipper, you have unconditional reshipping guaranteed. This has been clearly stated by Tracy a couple weeks back.
5 or so Orders to Spain never had a problem.

Reminder

My whatsaap was banned and if you have already an order done via whatsaap, or waiting for an answer, just send me an email with your order, shipping info, and transaction hash if already paid. If you already did it, don't do it again.

Also if you are waiting for tracking do not hesitate to send an email.

If you want a price list, same:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

All orders now and emails are processed within few hours, if not few minutes during working hours in China.

Reminder

My whatsaap was banned and if you have already an order done via whatsaap, or waiting for an answer, just send me an email with your order, shipping info, and transaction hash if already paid. If you already did it, don't do it again.

Also if you are waiting for tracking do not hesitate to send an email.

If you want a price list, same:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

All orders now and emails are processed within few hours, if not few minutes during working hours in China.
I've placed an order for 5kit HGH US domestic on Feb 22, got USDC address Feb 27, paid Feb 28, haven't heard anything back since then. Sent a follow up email on March 5 asking about the order. I had multiple successful purchase from you before with quick domestic shipping. Can you please help me out ?

I've placed an order for 5kit HGH US domestic on Feb 22, got USDC address Feb 27, paid Feb 28, haven't heard anything back since then. Sent a follow up email on March 5 asking about the order. I had multiple successful purchase from you before with quick domestic shipping. Can you please help me out ?
Have you checked your email? you probably already have the tracking number sent to your email