Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’ve gotten sust from Tracy at least 5x now. They all have been a slightly yellow brownish tint almost clear but not %100. This is the first batch I’ve gotten that is completely clear. It looks more like the Test E that I’ve also gotten a handful of times. Has anyone gotten Tracy’s sust recently international?
Obviously I won’t know 100% unless I get it tested but there may have been a mistake. I think I was given Test E which is one of the last things I ordered not too long ago. same color caps and everything. I honestly don’t even mind but sucks that I don’t know for sure what it is. Silver caps with purple tops.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Put in an order on Sunday and package arrived today. Holy shit I was not expecting that. Once the whatsapp situation got figured out everything went extremely smooth.

Just got my international order today from preorder!! Yea! Got some growth. Know what that is by the quantity. I got 2 boxes bpc157 10mg and 2 boxes tb500 10mg. 2 of the boxes have a little 1 mark on them and the other 2 have little 2 marks. Waiting for email reply. Sucks that whatsaap is down.

Last edited:
Ordered kits of HGH during the sale over Chinese New Year. Landed today. Thanks QSC! Probably next week I'll start rotating it in with the kits from Axle & another source.

What have you heard? I haven't restocked since just before xmas

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals what's the word on Australia mate , should we start looking elsewhere due to high seizure rates ?
We have a very low seizure rate to australia. Seizures for customers are very rare. You can judge by yourself.

The bulk line isn't good, it's not the one we use for customers, we can't restock more items in australian warehouse, we still have over 4000 kits HGH in australian warehouse, but don't expect new restocks, we sent few oils, they didn't make it so australians must stick to normal orders via the special line that is successful, and don't ask for restock ETAs. Take advantage to stock as much as you can for HGH from actual stock.

Sponsors