Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Y’all claim to hate @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals but he lives rent free in your heads all day every day lol. I’ve honestly never seen a group of people hate a mf so much but can’t stop talking about him and bumping his thread and thus giving him more business lol. You all are like abused housewife’s, You hate your husband but can’t stop coming back for more beatings lol. Amazing lol
Not really. If you allow the shit he does to get buried how does that help anyone? You flip flop quite a bit, try taking a stand.

Y’all claim to hate @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals but he lives rent free in your heads all day every day lol. I’ve honestly never seen a group of people hate a mf so much but can’t stop talking about him and bumping his thread and thus giving him more business lol. You all are like abused housewife’s, You hate your husband but can’t stop coming back for more beatings lol. Amazing lol
Yes here you are always replying

Just because a thread gets bumped it means dick all for business. Semi intelligent people will see through all the bullshit and make an intuitive decision.

Others will get half dosed shit and justify it because it's cheap.

You certainly have a wild imagination. I’ve said it multiple times that I’m a QSC customer. I just placed a 4th order. But what I can’t understand or bare to listen to is the shilling. Let other makes up their own mind on whether or not it is worth it instead of trying to come in and suck dick.

I believe all *legitimate* reviews, both good and bad, should all be posted on this thread. And the comment I made about lowering expectations is not specific to any seller or even industry. It’s generic to all goods and services.

Hi mate, approximately 35 days, it's mostly a case of you get it when you get it. Tracking never worked so I just ordered and tried to forget about it. In the meantime I got locally next day delivery.

Yes here you are always replying

Just because a thread gets bumped it means dick all for business. Semi intelligent people will see through all the bullshit and make an intuitive decision.

Others will get half dosed shit and justify it because it's cheap.
And you’ll reply to me again and again