Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I didn’t check tracking much and never caught it during that point in shipping to know. But we also had that bigass ice storm that fucked up domestic shipping during this timeframe and I know it added a few days to packages in the area, so I’m sure it didn’t help.

All in all I’m pretty happy with the shipping times, just not the package itself which is actually the most damaged package I think I’ve ever received. Given it contained hundreds of dollars of scheduled substance that could have literally fallen out at any point, I’m a little miffed but it is what it is I guess.
In my experience, QD's packaging is pretty good.

Damn, look who's back.... was wishing it was a perma ban.... the biggest shill in this thread banned 2x in a couple months.
View attachment 160461
Lol, you can bet he set an alarm on his phone to check if he could log back in. I picture him sitting up all night long, forcing himself to stay awake, anxiously counting down the time until he could attempt to log back in.

I imagine he got ahead of himself and logged in too early only to be told he was still banned and his erection went limp. “It’s ok baby boii…” he reassured himself, “you were just a little early like you always are when it comes to blowing a load.” He tries again and gets in. BOOM, he goes from limp to instant erection and immediately scrolls to the QSD post where he commenced furiously masturbating while looking at the tranny pic the rep recently posted.

Truth be told, he probably has post-nut guilt, but gobbles his own load anyway and plans new ways to shill and troll Meso without catching a ban. As he wipes off his chin and stares at himself in the mirror, he probably winks and says “it’s gonna be a good day, Tiger, get down on those knees and blow Qingdao for all he’s worth!”

Last edited:
I didn’t check tracking much and never caught it during that point in shipping to know. But we also had that bigass ice storm that fucked up domestic shipping during this timeframe and I know it added a few days to packages in the area, so I’m sure it didn’t help.

All in all I’m pretty happy with the shipping times, just not the package itself which is actually the most damaged package I think I’ve ever received. Given it contained hundreds of dollars of scheduled substance that could have literally fallen out at any point, I’m a little miffed but it is what it is I guess.
Was it more fault due to usps or due to shipper? If shipper shipped it out correcty but usps lack of handling caused the damage not sure it can really fall back on the shipper. Just saying.

Not sure how stuff is packaged with them but it should be at least in one of those Tyvek bags inside the original the box or package so yea things don't fall out if a hole. I totally get that

Was it more fault due to usps or due to shipper? If shipper shipped it out correcty but usps lack of handling caused the damage not sure it can really fall back on the shipper. Just saying.
Dunno man, could have been. I only know my stuff arrives fine except this one. I had a package that came in all the way straight from India in the same timeframe and it’s fine. Perfect little box. This one ostensibly went just from US-US and looks like it fought a fucking bear. All I can contribute is my data point.
Not sure how stuff is packaged with them but it should be at least in one of those Tyvek bags inside the original the box or package so yea things don't fall out if a hole. I totally get that
Each “kit” (10 vials, whatever) was in a ziploc bag, and the raws are in the usual intl tough sealed bag thing. That was it aside from some bubble wrap and a single piece of styrofoam to fill out the package dimensions on one end. I could see actual vials from the outside and emptied the contents just by bending the package further open and reaching in.

I didn’t plan my review to be just about the shitty packaging lol but I mean I guess here you go. And again for full disclosure, the shipping was what I’d consider fast, and the items did all arrive in one piece. It’s just far from confidence inspiring given the whole point of reshipping is better end stealth to the consumer and I’ve got visible vials of shit in my mailbox about to fall out of the damn package. But, again, coulda just been luck of the draw. All I can do is contribute my data point.

I order some things from asia hopefully theres no big hole like yours had :/ but hey at least you got everything? And if your going to send to Jane I want to know results definitely let me know that way I dont also send to test if you get it tested
everything you buy here comes from asia... reshipper just means they ship to another warehouse/location they have in the US and then to you instead of straight to you from china like to normal shipping method.

Dunno man, could have been. I only know my stuff arrives fine except this one. I had a package that came in all the way straight from India in the same timeframe and it’s fine. Perfect little box. This one ostensibly went just from US-US and looks like it fought a fucking bear. All I can contribute is my data point.

Each “kit” (10 vials, whatever) was in a ziploc bag, and the raws are in the usual intl tough sealed bag thing. That was it aside from some bubble wrap and a single piece of styrofoam to fill out the package dimensions on one end. I could see actual vials from the outside and emptied the contents just by bending the package further open and reaching in.

I didn’t plan my review to be just about the shitty packaging lol but I mean I guess here you go. And again for full disclosure, the shipping was what I’d consider fast, and the items did all arrive in one piece. It’s just far from confidence inspiring given the whole point of reshipping is better end stealth to the consumer and I’ve got visible vials of shit in my mailbox about to fall out of the damn package. But, again, coulda just been luck of the draw. All I can do is contribute my data point.
That could even have been some thieving employee of the shipping company. He maybe opened the package, saw some unmarked vials he didnt want to fuck around with then tossed the package back in the bin.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals you need to sort this out with your shippers friend. that's mega fucking dangerouso!
It's not their fault, packages are always shipped in their best status, we can't make iron parcels if usps fucked up.
I think you noticed that all your packages are received in a very good way with no packaging problem.
It is the case for 99% of orders.
If a parcel is damaged like what happened to this guy or a vial is broken, it's an exception and usually because of brutality of post office how they deal with packages.
Even amazon packages are sometimes fucked up, you can't blame us on all.

It's not their fault, packages are always shipped in their best status, we can't make iron parcels if usps fucked up.
I think you noticed that all your packages are received in a very good way with no packaging problem.
If a parcel is damaged like what happened to this guy or a vial is broken, it's an exception and usually because of brutality of post office how they deal with packages.
Do you protect the contents with bubble wrap and vacuum sealing so that in case a box gets damaged, vials or powder don’t fall out?

Do you protect the contents with bubble wrap and vacuum sealing so that in case a box gets damaged, vials or powder don’t fall out?
Yeah I’m trying to keep this productive. This is what I would have liked to have seen. If there were something inside the package to keep vials from being plainly visible, I’d have been happy. I don’t doubt the reshipper dropped off an unfucked-up box. No shit. And yeah shit happens with USPS. Sometimes shit gets caught in gears or whatever. No big deal.

What can be controlled is, when that shit happens, it’d be cool not to have a dozen vails of shit plainly visible externally. Even a package envelope inside the box would have stopped that. And to your question, my vials weren’t vacuum sealed in anything, just a regular ziploc. My raws were in the thick opaque ziploc bag type like PPL and DO use for intl shipments.

Why don’t you use a fucking box like the rest of the 1st world? I’ve never once received a priority mail box that was ripped open. Dented a bit sure but not to the degree my mailman can see I’m on gear. You ship things in paper grocery bags then blame the mailman?