Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It's not their fault, packages are always shipped in their best status, we can't make iron parcels if usps fucked up.
I think you noticed that all your packages are received in a very good way with no packaging problem.
It is the case for 99% of orders.
If a parcel is damaged like what happened to this guy or a vial is broken, it's an exception and usually because of brutality of post office how they deal with packages.
Even amazon packages are sometimes fucked up, you can't blame us on all.
you're correct about my packs, yes. no issues. I only highlighted the issue because of the potential danger. perhaps a happy medium would be to a) package anything illicit better or b) give customer the option for $5 extra to have more packing material in their package. I'm just spitballing ideas here as you guys have been receptive to them.
Pack arrived today. I ordered some rare compounds and peptides, not necessarily aas related. Shipping took about 35 days, even with the US reship option. Not interested in having them tested. We'll see what happens....
what did you get? I wanna know!!

Damn, this is annoying. My package I ordered 30 days ago, is only leaving China now, according to tracking. Usually the package leaves China after less than a week after receiving the tracking number. Not sure why it took 30 days just for the tracking to say my order is, "leaving China and en route to Canada." That means I'll probably be waiting 60-70 days total.

Damn, this is a bit annoying. My package I ordered 30 days ago, is only leaving China now according to tracking. Usually the order leaves China after less than a week after receiving tracking. Not sure why it took 30 days just for the tracking to say its, "leaving China and en route to Canada."
Chinese New Years probably. It's a several week vacation for them

Chinese New Years probably. It's a several week vacation for them
Yeah, but I ordered mid January. Their product is very good, but shipping all over the place. One package 60 days, one 45 days, one 35 days. Since this one is only leaving China now after 30 days, total it will take 60-70 days atleast. Fuckin should have bought more GH the first time around. Have enough oils and orals though.

Ordered the semaglutide awhile back for my wife. Started her off on .5mg and she said it's definitely keeping her feeling full all day. Anyone else having luck with it? Also does the drug itself burn fat or it just keeps our fat asses from over eating?

Ordered the semaglutide awhile back for my wife. Started her off on .5mg and she said it's definitely keeping her feeling full all day. Anyone else having luck with it? Also does the drug itself burn fat or it just keeps our fat asses from over eating?
I read that this shit caused thyroid cancer and tumors in rats. No thanks

it doesnt burn fat on its own.
It blunts your appetite and it increases insulin sensitivity. Also some more stuff that improves metabolic health (counters metabolic syndrome).
one of the most promising agents for health in my opinion
@marco11
very very rare. The first animal study contained wrong information
if you really are THAT scared of possible side effects i would advise you to leave this board since almost every substance that is sold here has some risk potential

it doesnt burn fat on its own.
It blunts your appetite and it increases insulin sensitivity. Also some more stuff that improves metabolic health (counters metabolic syndrome).
one of the most promising agents for health in my opinion
@marco11
very very rare. The first animal study contained wrong information
if you really are THAT scared of possible side effects i would advise you to leave this board since almost every substance that is sold here has some risk potential
Appreciate the info. She only needs to drop 15 to 20 so I don't see her on it but for a few months I hope.

Damn, this is annoying. My package I ordered 30 days ago, is only leaving China now, according to tracking. Usually the package leaves China after less than a week after receiving the tracking number. Not sure why it took 30 days just for the tracking to say my order is, "leaving China and en route to Canada." That means I'll probably be waiting 60-70 days total.

Order stuff way in advance when you order products from China.

There are plenty of companies that will sell it to you at 3-10X that cost domestically if you are not capable of planning things in advance.

how much bb and ba did you use? and did you have problems filtering it later with the 0.22 filters?
2% and 20%. I blew through 2 .22 fiters before I finished. Not sure why, I blew through 1 on another compound before this. These filters are normally pretty strong but this pack of 10 I’ve had trouble with. They are PVDF. I was pissed last night because I lost about 6-7 ml of oil fucking with those filters. I also only use a 3ml syringe to filter for ease.

Order stuff way in advance when you order products from China.

There are plenty of companies that will sell it to you at 3-10X that cost domestically if you are not capable of planning things in advance.
No shit smartass. It was ordered in advance. Two months in advance from when I need it. I'm just pointing out the unreliability in Chinese shipping. Shouldn't take 30 days for something just to leave the country. Hush

It was ordered 30 days in advance smartass. Stfu
Shipping times from China are not absolute. Obviously you did not order it soon enough for your needs. Can't wait till the last minute and if something goes wrong, you are out of luck.

But as I said, tons of domestic companies will charge you 3X-10X to do what you lack in discipline.