Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

u guys paying $5 a vial expecting the quality of $60 a vial . It doesn’t work like that. Shop at Walmart get shittier products
You must be idiot to believe that quality of oil improves when it's cooked in a domestic bathhub from chinese raw, filtered by chinrse 0.22u filters in chinese empty vials.

You must be believing also that bottles of water in aéroports are better quality..

Ok crew ordered a good amount of var raw. Did usa reship option. Took 3 weeks to usa then another 10 days into my hands. Communication A+ Payment option A+ Packaging A+ will be back InTouch here on quality. Ordered mid Jan earlier part

Shipping times from China are not absolute. Obviously you did not order it soon enough for your needs. Can't wait till the last minute and if something goes wrong, you are out of luck.

But as I said, tons of domestic companies will charge you 3X-10X to do what you lack in discipline.
2 months in advance isnt the last minute you retard lmao. Seems you were dropped on your head as an infant. Not my fault your shithole country called China takes 30 days to send a package out.

"Lack in discipline." Keep using your Google translate to speak to me you wet dog. You lack discipline to learn English you cocksucker.

Last edited:
Aight update earlier I posted and deleted about how it had been a week since I paid to a Qingdao rep and they kept saying the money hadn’t been received and then stopped responding until I posted on here fast forward to today the rep kept saying the pay hadnt gone through and that I should call my bank which I did and they told me the pay had gone through and showed me the receipt with Qingdao’s details which I forgot to screenshot at first to send to Qingdao which I usually do, this I believe is why they were saying the payment hadn’t gone though which was all bs I have screenshots to prove I won’t be removing this until the send me my product ridiculous that it’s been over a week now and the gaslighting I’ve received from this rep

Attachments

• 0A42B7B0-4D7F-4458-A2BC-5F7E20FB5708.png
    0A42B7B0-4D7F-4458-A2BC-5F7E20FB5708.png
    865.5 KB · Views: 81
  • D955E9AB-6CBC-4EE2-8381-78DA86A760EC.png
    D955E9AB-6CBC-4EE2-8381-78DA86A760EC.png
    880.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 1AF9B954-9CFF-4A2C-A3EF-E12FCE8ADE78.png
    1AF9B954-9CFF-4A2C-A3EF-E12FCE8ADE78.png
    851.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 18CFE7EC-166C-42E9-A3F3-038E2C7D37A3.png
    18CFE7EC-166C-42E9-A3F3-038E2C7D37A3.png
    787.7 KB · Views: 69
  • C8E9FF9B-589A-49A4-8054-AD73B0B3C860.png
    C8E9FF9B-589A-49A4-8054-AD73B0B3C860.png
    665.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 82A2CBE5-898D-4668-BEC5-D528808F2A6D.png
    82A2CBE5-898D-4668-BEC5-D528808F2A6D.png
    753.6 KB · Views: 69
  • F31856A0-A37D-4BD4-98D3-8C13AC40BDC4.jpeg
    F31856A0-A37D-4BD4-98D3-8C13AC40BDC4.jpeg
    1,004.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 7AA3EB19-4513-4FDA-A26E-04D89A89C5E1.jpeg
    7AA3EB19-4513-4FDA-A26E-04D89A89C5E1.jpeg
    274.3 KB · Views: 77
u guys paying $5 a vial expecting the quality of $60 a vial . It doesn’t work like that. Shop at Walmart get shittier products

I bought a pair of swim shorts at Walmart like 5 years ago. They are still going strong, no wear and tear at all and dirt cheap. I bought a pair of Maui and Sons shorts for like 10x the price, 6 months later they are falling apart.

Moral of the story: sometimes way cheaper shit is actually better than way more expensive shit. You can buy $10 handbags at walmart that will out last a $500 Louis Vuitton handbag. Many times what your paying a premium for is a brand name, but the materials are the same between the cheap and the expensive. overpaying for something doesnt always equate to better quality in my experiences.

Now apologize to the good people of Walmart!!

Aight update earlier I posted and deleted about how it had been a week since I paid to a Qingdao rep and they kept saying the money hadn’t been received and then stopped responding until I posted on here fast forward to today the rep kept saying the pay hadnt gone through and that I should call my bank which I did and they told me the pay had gone through and showed me the receipt with Qingdao’s details which I forgot to screenshot at first to send to Qingdao which I usually do, this I believe is why they were saying the payment hadn’t gone though which was all bs I have screenshots to prove I won’t be removing this until the send me my product ridiculous that it’s been over a week now and the gaslighting I’ve received from this rep
International payments needs days to deliver once "sent" usually 4-6 bussiness days. It's a pain in the ass sending foreign currency into/out of China.

I don't use whatsaap as I said many times so unfortunately I can't help you with that, try to fix your problem with sales agent you bought from. But one thing is sure, no one will scam you if it's from company, once payment received your order will be shipped, if not it won't be shipped either you cry on forums or not.

Last edited:
I don't use whatsaap as I said many times so unfortunately I can't help you with that, try to fix your problem with sales agent you bought from. But one thing is sure, no one will scam you if it's from company, once payment received your order will be shipped, if not it won't be shipped either you cry on forums or not.
What do you contact via

Looks like you live in Australia. Most Chinese there will be willing to trade currency with you and pay some extra, then send QSC some Chinese money. Instant transfer and you save $$$.
I’ve already sent the money and as I said before it’s never taken this long before max 2-3 days