Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

for those who placed international orders with China Post (the one with reshipping) at the end of january, did you get it to leave China already? placed 1 order on Jan 25 and another one on Feb 7, both still reads "at shippers warehouse". trying to get an estimate of delivery time
Same here, I am a bit worried. But good to hear that I am not the only one.

As I said boys, China was in holidays from mid january until 8th february, for the Chinese new year holidays, so even that I accepted orders during this period all are prepared and shipped after the 8th february, so some have just left China at the end of last week and beginning of this one.

Cheers

Dont order thru the european special line, its slow as fuck, still waiting (over 30 days now). Next Order will be the free shipping option.

By the way, rep. is always answering very fast back If i have a question.
Not really, time for EU special line is about 30 days average, it's a cargo line

Free shipping is no more available, Post NL shipping is charged now and calculated from package weight. $10 up to 500g gross weight, $20 up to 1kg ..

what's good in EU special line is that it avoids customs clearence in more than 90% of cases and you don't have to pay VAT on your parcels, as it's reshipped from Germany.

UK special line is special, because it's reshipped from UK like almost a domestic order, but it's slow a bit.

EU special line trackings ETA.PNG

As I said boys, China was in holidays from mid january until 8th february, for the Chinese new year holidays, so even that I accepted orders during this period all are prepared and shipped after the 8th february, so some have just left China at the end of last week and beginning of this one.

Cheers

I understood that part, but I thought once they left China the tracking status would change, postNL usually updates only once the order arrives the destination country or it tells when it leaves the country of origin?

Not really, time for EU special line is about 30 days average, it's a cargo line

Free shipping is no more available, Post NL shipping is charged now and calculated from package weight. $10 up to 500g gross weight, $20 up to 1kg ..

what's good in EU special line is that it avoids customs clearence in more than 90% of cases and you don't have to pay VAT on your parcels, as it's reshipped from Germany.

UK special line is special, because it's reshipped from UK like almost a domestic order, but it's slow a bit.

View attachment 160542
Why no more free shipping? I mean the price is reasonable just curious.

Shipping times from China are not absolute. Obviously you did not order it soon enough for your needs. Can't wait till the last minute and if something goes wrong, you are out of luck.

But as I said, tons of domestic companies will charge you 3X-10X to do what you lack in discipline.
You should probably make another advertisement explaining this.
most brands of clothes, TVs, car batteries, dildos and apparently even steroids are all made in the same factories in china. The $10 walmart brand and $500 designer brand both came off the same assembly line.
I used to make dildos for a living. Glass dildos to be precise. The quality of the glass from China was shit compared to German Schott glass or American Corning glass. The Chinese glass was cloudy and had many more imperfections. On top of that, the Chinese glass was much less stable and prone to exploding when being warmed up with a torch. For something a women or man is going to put inside their body, I would never use that Chinese glass because it was inferior quality.

I used to make dildos for a living. Glass dildos to be precise. The quality of the glass from China was shit compared to German Schott glass or American Corning glass. The Chinese glass was cloudy and had many more imperfections. On top of that, the Chinese glass was much less stable and prone to exploding when being warmed up with a torch. For something a women or man is going to put inside their body, I would never use that Chinese glass because it was inferior quality.
You laugh but it's true...I did occasionally use china glass to make bongs and shit that didn't matter as much, but the difference in quality and workability was absolutely real. And the price definitely reflected it.

And just to be fair, Indian glass sucks, too. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if they also use Chinese glass to make their flea market pipes.

for those who placed international orders with China Post (the one with reshipping) at the end of january, did you get it to leave China already? placed 1 order on Jan 25 and another one on Feb 7, both still reads "at shippers warehouse". trying to get an estimate of delivery time
The entire country basically shuts down for 2 weeks for Spring Festival, I imagine the postal backlog is absolutely huge, I have several internal orders (some new shoes, books etc) that are taking forever, whereas it's normally 3/5 days tops.

So... you used to blow glass dildos?

I mean bro, if your that desperate to blow a knob just say so, ill help you out *ziiiiiiip*