Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

bro why do you shill on everyone here that has something good to say. Its annoying af
Because I can and I am most definitely ot your bro... think you need to read up on what a shill is, I am the exact opposite and it is you that fits that moniker. Annoying you say? Whays annoying is the shills here saying how great this shit source is, also people who think the need to post every step of the way...
1. Email sent
2. Source responded
3. Money sent
4. Recieved tracking
5. Package landed
6. Injected first dose
And on and on .

I have nothing good to say about Qingdong and will continue to post

You have no skin in the game here. You're a waste of air in this thread now. People like you just clutter threads up with nonsense. You sound like a drama queen to me tbh

You have no skin in the game here. You're a waste of air in this thread now. People like you just clutter threads up with nonsense. You sound like a drama queen to me tbh
If you don't want to read someone's posts then put them on ignore. Problem solved.

Because I can and I am most definitely ot your bro... think you need to read up on what a shill is, I am the exact opposite and it is you that fits that moniker. Annoying you say? Whays annoying is the shills here saying how great this shit source is, also people who think the need to post every step of the way...
1. Email sent
2. Source responded
3. Money sent
4. Recieved tracking
5. Package landed
6. Injected first dose
And on and on .

I have nothing good to say about Qingdong and will continue to post
Nothing wrong with money sent / package landed. I get why the others posts are useless but confirming that a source is working isn't a reason not to post shit.

Nothing wrong with money sent / package landed. I get why the others posts are useless but confirming that a source is working isn't a reason not to post shit.
Ok but email sent is stupid, I asked him what his point is. Money sent is stupid as well. Pack landed I can agree with.

bro why do you shill on everyone here that has something good to say. Its annoying af
your use of the word shill tells me you don't even know what shill means.

I personally read the post from 1229838 as a personal message to the vendor, but @Btcowboy read it as a shill post. We won't know which of us is correct without asking @1229838 but btcowboy's point still stands

There's too many non-value added posts regarding the vendors service/quality/performance. There are a ton of posts saying unverifiable things AND too many posts of people spreading their opinion as fact, which really just muddies the waters.

If you have something good or bad to say, then say it clearly. Don't just say "I love QSC". That does not give any insight as to why you believe they're a good company and is based on absolutely nothing, making it harder and harder for the individuals in here to make a determination as to whether or not they should purchase from this source.

To be fair, this is absolutely NOT the only source to which this happens. It happens to all of them. but usually the ones that have an easier time dealing with members are the ones that conduct themselves professionally AND have testing/opsec/etc. to back up their quality.

Moral of the story: sometimes way cheaper shit is actually better than way more expensive shit. You can buy $10 handbags at walmart that will out last a $500 Louis Vuitton handbag. Many times what your paying a premium for is a brand name, but the materials are the same between the cheap and the expensive. overpaying for something doesnt always equate to better quality in my experiences.

90% of the stuff is shit until u got that good pair
U lose
Please show yourself the door
Whatever tho if ur into shit gear and inconsistency i don’t really care, doesn’t effect me. so keep ordering from this Chinese swindler in fact im sure a lot of his shit is fine, but as we’ve seen with tests a lot of it is shit as well. Roll the dice

I personally read the post from 1229838 as a personal message to the vendor, but @Btcowboy read it as a shill post. We won't know which of us is correct without asking @1229838 but btcowboy's point still stands

Yes, the customer just tried to tell me that his email wasn't answered yet on the thread, so maybe I check for him (which I did just few minutes before he posted), but since btcowboy is a fkg hater who get nightmares about us, he see shilling everywhere

He deserves a ban for this continuous spam, almost reached 1000 posts just of hate on us

There's too many non-value added posts regarding the vendors service/quality/performance. There are a ton of posts saying unverifiable things AND too many posts of people spreading their opinion as fact, which really just muddies the waters.

If you have something good or bad to say, then say it clearly. Don't just say "I love QSC". That does not give any insight as to why you believe they're a good company and is based on absolutely nothing, making it harder and harder for the individuals in here to make a determination as to whether or not they should purchase from this source.

To be fair, this is absolutely NOT the only source to which this happens. It happens to all of them. but usually the ones that have an easier time dealing with members are the ones that conduct themselves professionally AND have testing/opsec/etc. to back up their quality.
How is he shilling?
Didn't mean shill ment talking shit about anyone that has something good to say here. Negative Nancy Debbie downer

So... you used to blow glass dildos?

I mean bro, if your that desperate to blow a knob just say so, ill help you out *ziiiiiiip*
@Megafag3000

Maybe there is a language barrier, but you definitely took that wrong. If you like cock, that's ok but this is steroid board, not grinder.

I will let you know if I start back up with the glass work, though. If I do, I'll be sure to make you an oversized butt plug that will hopefully, (fingers crossed) stay in that baseball sized crevasse you call an asshole.

In the meantime, please don't lose hope.

Didn't mean shill ment talking shit about anyone that has something good to say here. Negative Nancy Debbie downer
He doesn't talk shit about people that speak factually about their experience, whether it is good of bad.He talks shit to people that talk about how fantastic a source is (he does this in other threads) but has no information or data to back it up.

There has been countless posts by people on here that would seem to be in cahoots with the vendor (look at @jose1984 and @Cherokee , they is just a couple examples). They come on here talking about how great all of this stuff is but can't even prove they have purchased anything, much less actually give any real information as to their experience with the vendor.

I have given my experience of the vendor, and all of my experiences were good. BUT I shared my experience by speaking about my experience, not by coming on here and talking about how QSC is lovely and wonderful and I want to have their baby.

There's a huge difference in sharing an experience and swinging from a vendors nutsack

He doesn't talk shit about people that speak factually about their experience, whether it is good of bad.He talks shit to people that talk about how fantastic a source is (he does this in other threads) but has no information or data to back it up.

There has been countless posts by people on here that would seem to be in cahoots with the vendor (look at @jose1984 and @Cherokee , they is just a couple examples). They come on here talking about how great all of this stuff is but can't even prove they have purchased anything, much less actually give any real information as to their experience with the vendor.

I have given my experience of the vendor, and all of my experiences were good. BUT I shared my experience by speaking about my experience, not by coming on here and talking about how QSC is lovely and wonderful and I want to have their baby.

There's a huge difference in sharing an experience and swinging from a vendors nutsack

Aren't we lovely, wonderful and fantastic? ^^

Aren't we lovely, wonderful and fantastic? ^^
IME I have had zero issues with you guys, in fact I would say it has been nothing short of pleasant (and to anyone wondering, QSC didn't know that I am theotherguy until after my 3rd order)... but I cannot speak for the others, and I won't stake my reputation on promising others will have good customer service from any vendor

Yup I appreciate your feedback. You had skin in the game. Thanks. Also I had skin the game and gave feedback to help out others. BTDrama queen has no skin in the game and continuously talks shit.

IME I have had zero issues with you guys, in fact I would say it has been nothing short of pleasant (and to anyone wondering, QSC didn't know that I am theotherguy until after my 3rd order)... but I cannot speak for the others, and I won't stake my reputation on promising others will have good customer service from any vendor
Has nothing to do with your reputation if you bump a source for good experience. That's what helps others to order or not that may be on the fence. Not BTCDrama Queen constantly talking shit on this thread with no skin in the game here.

Has nothing to do with your reputation if you bump a source for good experience. That's what helps others to order or not that may be on the fence. Not BTCDrama Queen constantly talking shit on this thread with no skin in the game here.
I did share me experience, but I didn't say they were wonderful or pleasant because that is my opinion. I only just now said it in response to the vendor.