Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Order stuff way in advance when you order products from China.

There are plenty of companies that will sell it to you at 3-10X that cost domestically if you are not capable of planning things in advance.
Bruh, you are the biggest cock smoker I've ever seen. Your a straight power lame. A real fuckn tool. Your face is stupid. Your whole head sucks. Beat it lame!

Not really, time for EU special line is about 30 days average, it's a cargo line

Free shipping is no more available, Post NL shipping is charged now and calculated from package weight. $10 up to 500g gross weight, $20 up to 1kg ..

what's good in EU special line is that it avoids customs clearence in more than 90% of cases and you don't have to pay VAT on your parcels, as it's reshipped from Germany.

UK special line is special, because it's reshipped from UK like almost a domestic order, but it's slow a bit.

View attachment 160542
What about usa?

Lions Mane Extract Powder

$110/kg

lion.PNG

Hericium erinaceus (also called lion's mane mushroom, bearded tooth mushroom, satyr's beard, bearded hedgehog mushroom, pom pom mushroom, or bearded tooth fungus) is an edible and medicinal mushroom belonging to the tooth fungus group. Native to North America, Europe and Asia it can be identified by its long spines (greater than 1 cm length), its appearance on hardwoods and its tendency to grow a single clump of dangling spines.Hericium erinaceus can be mistaken for other species of Hericium, all popular edibles, which grow across the same range. In the wild, these mushrooms are common during late summer and fall on hardwoods.

Functions:

(1). With the function of inhibiting and treating digestive system tumor;

(2). With the function of nursing back to health gastrointestinal symptoms that cause by mental stress and irregular diet;

(3). Monkey Head Mushroom Extract can helping digestion, benefiting five internal organs and improving immunity;

(4). Hericium erinaceus Extract can anti-cancer and treating Alzheimer's disease.

Any tried qingdaos fast shipping to usa? Like the FedEx? I made some free orders I'm thinking it'll take a month and I made another special order paid extra just so I can get it asap they said a week? Any members have feedback?

So what is the deal with this supplier? I read from complete bunk to wrong substance to great raws and everything in between those categories.

Good enough to just buy some anavar raws and feed it to my wife safely?

So what is the deal with this supplier? I read from complete bunk to wrong substance to great raws and everything in between those categories.

Raws are legit, but I personally don't give anything UGL to wife. I could HPLC test the batch myself and I still wouldn't give it to her.

Only way you’ll know is to buy some and send them off for testing. Or take the word of random internet strangers.

Last edited:
Raws are legit, but I personally don't give anything UGL to wife. I could HPLC test the batch myself and I still wouldn't give it to her.
Only way you’ll know is to buy some and send them off for testing. Or take the word of random internet strangers.
I understand the wife part, was hypothetically speaking. Trying to figure out I can savely slam 50 mg of var it not being 50 mg of mtren or some shit like that

I understand the wife part, was hypothetically speaking. Trying to figure out I can savely slam 50 mg of var it not being 50 mg of mtren or some shit like that
Im in the same boat just received a ton of raw var. So much negativity here is making me now thinking real hard to send some off to Jano. However I haven't really seen any issues with the raws. Just finished stuff

Which batch? Have you had it tested? Can you guarantee he will get the same raws that you or others have had tested?

Just sucks to spend roughly 220 for the whole testing process but will def give me a peace of mind. I think Im gonna go ahead and do it. Its personal supply and for some friends.