Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just sucks to spend roughly 220 for the whole testing process but will def give me a peace of mind. I think Im gonna go ahead and do it. Its personal supply and for some friends.
Agreed, it is always tempting to not spend that type of money, but I guarantee you certainly will not regret spending the money, whether results are good or bad.

I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I test everything I buy either, but there is certainly a level of calculated risk you have to be willing to take on when you do not test. And IMO, anything that is going to be given to a woman should be tested.

So what is the deal with this supplier? I read from complete bunk to wrong substance to great raws and everything in between those categories.

Good enough to just buy some anavar raws and feed it to my wife safely?

Well it's simple, ask those who say shit about us to give their proofs, because we have tons of lab tests done by third party members, and it's alwasy good.

Lab test for raws:
test c, anadrol, anavar, primo acetate, primo enanthate, masteron p , masteron e, tren e

another lab test of anavar:

Lab test of trestolone acetate oil:

Raloxifen raw lab test:

Lab test exemestane raw powder:

Lab test hgh frag:

Lab test of MT2:

Lab test of anavar tabs

The only issue we had was HCG that we sell now 2500ui, as he had dimer 50% but stays one of the best generic tested til now:

All those are done by members, blind tests

and we have ours also:

so @gobig2 if you wanna waste money to have another lab test of anavar +98% just because a bunch of idiots who never done a lab test in their life, trying to do meso cops and make sources and member spend/waste money to satisfy them, feel free to spend that amount, but it's less fun, at least test something else not tested yet, you have a ton of other products not tested yet by third party, and we prefer if you spend your money on something more usefull.

I understand the wife part, was hypothetically speaking. Trying to figure out I can savely slam 50 mg of var it not being 50 mg of mtren or some shit like that
Something like Var should be different than other raws. It has the texture of salt or sugar, pretty coarse. If you’re not going to spend the money to test it, I’d taste a little to make sure it’s not salt or sugar and it *should* be fine.

Raws are legit, but I personally don't give anything UGL to wife. I could HPLC test the batch myself and I still wouldn't give it to her.

Getting well tested UGL raws is usually safer than buying pharma and especially much cheaper.

Pharma companies they all source from Chinese factories, and if you do a quick view on lab test section, you will find underdosed t3 pharma, underdosed HGH pharma Genotropin..

Our raws are used by many compagnies that they import them legally with some certifications, especially in the US, and even research labs, you can find many scientific articles in internet of research using Qingdao Sigma Co., Ltd. raws :

Preparation, characterization, dissolution, and permeation of flibanserin − 2-HP-β-cyclodextrin inclusion complexes

"FLB was purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China). "

https://www.ejmcm.com/article_3304_99d83089286120c2761495e38c7977a0.pdf

"The major chemicals were purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. All commercially available reagents were used without further purification."

2.1. Materials —Bio-101

"Raloxifene hydrochloride (RLX) was from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd., Qingdao, China. "

https://ur.booksc.eu/book/81316686/1cba06

"Bovine pepsin was purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd."

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.iecr.0c02005

"Sesbania powder (SP) was commercially supplied from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China)"

Oral gel loaded with penciclovir–lavender oil nanoemulsion to enhance bioavailability and alleviate pain associated with herpes labialis

"PV was obtained as a gift sample from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. Shandong, China."

"Oregano oil was gifted by Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd., Shandong, China."

ACNP 60th Annual Meeting: Poster Abstracts P276 – P550

"A 30 mg/kg solution of TIA NaCl (Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., purity verified by NMR analysis) was delivered at a dose of 0.1 ml/10 grams mouse weight via intraperitoneal injection twice per day for 14 days. "

https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4923/13/12/2150/pdf

"Minoxidil was gifted by Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China)."

Something like Var should be different than other raws. It has the texture of salt or sugar, pretty coarse. If you’re not going to spend the money to test it, I’d taste a little to make sure it’s not salt or sugar and it *should* be fine.
shit I'd be pissed if I got a big bag of sugar haha. I'm sure it's been done before though with shady people.

Just be aware this GH promotes a lot of water retention. Currently in prep and have lost a lot of my lines and vascularity just switching from a different brand of GH to this one. Real stuff just not high quality.

Just be aware this GH promotes a lot of water retention. Currently in prep and have lost a lot of my lines and vascularity just switching from a different brand of GH to this one. Real stuff just not high quality.
I had the same when I went in at 5/6 iu a day (depending on whether the vials are really overdosed at 12iu) but I dropped down to 2iu and worked up over a few weeks and it's not so bad any more.

I had the same when I went in at 5/6 iu a day (depending on whether the vials are really overdosed at 12iu) but I dropped down to 2iu and worked up over a few weeks and it's not so bad any more.

I warned you that kits are about 12ui all of them.
and purity is enough high as many of pharma HGH, so I don't know why the quality won't be high for you?
It's simply the dosage you take or diet make you bloated.
I've tried pharma hgh before, and many members can tell you the same, you get water retention with both, your other gh maybe not enough pure or underdosed that's why it gives you less sides

Pharma vs QSC hgh purity, ours is overdosed, pharma underdosed..

B569F87C-7EE8-4DC9-B6DA-6241D5ABAD05.png
hgh-10mg-qingdao-1 (2).png
hgh new.jpeg
hgh new2.jpeg

I'm not saying it's not as good as pharma gh, cause I never used pharma gh I can't compare it. Just offering some solution to the water retention which worked for me

I warned you that kits are about 12ui all of them.
and purity is enough high as many of pharma HGH, so I don't know why the quality won't be high for you?
It's simply the dosage you take or diet make you bloated.
I've tried pharma hgh before, and many members can tell you the same, you get water retention with both, your other gh maybe not enough pure or underdosed that's why it gives you less sides

Pharma vs QSC hgh purity, ours is overdosed, pharma underdosed..

View attachment 160660
View attachment 160661
View attachment 160662
View attachment 160663
Okay well its not the diet or the amount of GH because both have been kept the same throughout the change. Possibly if yours is overdosed and i am getting an extra 2 ius per day i highly doubt its enough to promote significant water retention

Getting well tested UGL raws is usually safer than buying pharma
You would have to be retarded to believe this.

just because a bunch of idiots who never done a lab test in their life, trying to do meso cops and make sources and member spend/waste money to satisfy them, feel free to spend that amount, but it's less fun,

and we prefer if you spend your money on something more usefull.
Imagine having a source tell you testing isn't useful.