Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I bought a pair of swim shorts at Walmart like 5 years ago. They are still going strong, no wear and tear at all and dirt cheap. I bought a pair of Maui and Sons shorts for like 10x the price, 6 months later they are falling apart.

Moral of the story: sometimes way cheaper shit is actually better than way more expensive shit. You can buy $10 handbags at walmart that will out last a $500 Louis Vuitton handbag. Many times what your paying a premium for is a brand name, but the materials are the same between the cheap and the expensive. overpaying for something doesnt always equate to better quality in my experiences.

Now apologize to the good people of Walmart!!
most brands of clothes, TVs, car batteries, dildos and apparently even steroids are all made in the same factories in china. The $10 walmart brand and $500 designer brand both came off the same assembly line.

The stock of bpc157 in the American warehouse has been sold out, and there will be new stock in about 2 weeks.

Orders can be taken only international for BPC157 or with the reship service.

That's weird. I sent my tuition to my uni(China->Aus) last year around CNY period and it took longer time than usual but I don't think it was longer than a week.
Interesting but yep that’s why I’m sus has never taken over a week guess best I can do is wait and see but it’s very annoying considering my bank has confirmed it’s gone through

Thinking about a test order of raws...would I be right in assuming a debit card or a prepaid credit card would not work for payment?

Thinking about a test order of raws...would I be right in assuming a debit card or a prepaid credit card would not work for payment?

Credit card and debit cards can be used to pay
In alibaba link you will receive you have many options: credit card, debit card, wire transfer, online transfer, apple pay, google pay, western union.
we accept also bank transfer, paysend and alipay, wechat, and bitcoin.

Hello i was looking the price list i see in exemestane a error:

raw Exemestane / Aromasin 57 260 650

price 100g i think must be less

On the other hand in exemestane in tablets, 10 mg is expensive for that price, it would have to be 20 mg or 25 mg to be competitive

for those who placed international orders with China Post (the one with reshipping) at the end of january, did you get it to leave China already? placed 1 order on Jan 25 and another one on Feb 7, both still reads "at shippers warehouse". trying to get an estimate of delivery time

Dont order thru the european special line, its slow as fuck, still waiting (over 30 days now). Next Order will be the free shipping option.

By the way, rep. is always answering very fast back If i have a question.

Dont order thru the european special line, its slow as fuck, still waiting (over 30 days now). Next Order will be the free shipping option.

By the way, rep. is always answering very fast back If i have a question.
on 36 days to UK via special line for me too. was sorta suspecting it to turn up this week, next week very latest based on a 40 something day touchdown the rep posted.