Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Have anyone used pt 141 from qsc? How was it?
I'm planning to get DNP too.
My peepee give QSC's pt-141 a resounding standing ovation. Not for everyday use and has the possibility of making your skin darker with repeated use since it works similar to MT-2.

Wow ! I bet sigma never thought of that? Good job bill gates is here to give business advice. Great tip jpxxx
It's always great when you see people who dont own or understand how a business works, give business advice.

That's like a homeless guy standing on the curb giving you advice about a second mortgage

It's always great when you see people who dont own or understand how a business works, give business advice.

That's like a homeless guy standing on the curb giving you advice about a second mortgage
As a customer I'd like to be able to order domestic. Pretty simple. Lots of dick riders here

As a customer I'd like to be able to order domestic. Pretty simple. Lots of dick riders here
Do you honestly believe qsc just forgot to stock the USA warehouse? And you reminding him just brought him in 15k in sales just now?

Or do you think maybe it has something to do with logistics maybe?

Sponsors

Latest posts