Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Getting the results you want requires, when warranted, positive feedback delivered as strongly as negative.

Terrible leaders only know how to criticize, which is why those types are near universal failures in business.

Got feedback on the promo ripped blend from a friend. To him the PIP is really bad, even when diluted with Test. He showed me the lumps.

He said he has 2 other ripped blends from other suppliers, one at 50mg/ml per compound which also has bad pip, and one at 75mg/ml per compound that has no pip. Not sure why some cause such a bad reaction and others don't.

Last edited:
Got feedback on the promo ripped blend from a friend. To him the PIP is really bad, even when diluted with Test. He showed me the lumps.

He said he has 2 other ripped blends from other suppliers, one at 50mg/ml which also has bad pip, and one at 75mg/ml that has no pip. Not sure why some cause such a bad reaction and others don't.

Isn't QSC 300mg? That concentration, esp with a slight overdose is usually trouble...

Isn't QSC 300mg? That concentration, esp with a slight overdose is usually trouble...
I edited my post to make it more clear. They're 50 and 75 per compound. So 150 and 225 total.
The odd thing to me is that he has such a bad reaction to 150 and 300, but 225 in the middle is no issue. I was thinking maybe it's the oil type but he hasn't had an issue with the other QSC oils.

I edited my post to make it more clear. They're 50 and 75 per compound. So 150 and 225 total.
The odd thing to me is that he has such a bad reaction to 150 and 300, but 225 in the middle is no issue. I was thinking maybe it's the oil type but he hasn't had an issue with the other QSC oils.

Oil is often pointed to as the culprit, but the theory that, at least at 300mg+ gear is crashing "in vivo" as the active ingredients and solvents part ways makes more sense to me. NGL I have no idea, that just sounds plausible to me, since usually these same oils don't cause problems when used in other formulations.

And the idea of little crystals forming in muscles is wild...

Oil is often pointed to as the culprit, but the theory that, at least at 300mg+ gear is crashing "in vivo" as the active ingredients and solvents part ways makes more sense to me. NGL I have no idea, that just sounds plausible to me, since usually these same oils don't cause problems when used in other formulations.

Oh Yah! Real fucking wild esp if they can travel away from the site and lodge into pulmonary, cardiac or cerebral circulation! W'ere talking about next stop- "caskets4less" levels of wild.
Be safe guys. 1-3ml's of prevention is worth a lifetime of cure.
Also: Wise men learn from others mistakes/continuing education, keeping up to date etc..Where in a fool " learns?" from their own mistakes until they dont/can't

I agree, in vivo creates the infamous " PIP" crash/inflamation/detachment

HGH 360IU Group Buy

HGH GB are rare, so your massive participation is advised, to stock up for the next months, years.

♬ MOQ and pricing :
Pricing : $125/kit.
1 kit = 10 vials of 36IU each = 360IU total.
MOQ: 3 kits

♬ Shipping:
Free : USA (Hawai and remote locations not included), France, Belgium, NL, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand, Singapore.

Charged (special line): Canada, Australia, UK, Other EU countries, UAE. These countries can also get free shipping if the customer purchase over 50 kits.

QSC reserves the right to request a extra for shipping costs for remote locations, these are the islands and places that are difficult to access by carriers, for which they are obliged to overcharge a supplement, it is rare but it happens. Example: Hawai.

♬ Testing fee included:
A third party not affiliated to QSC will send 4 vials to Janoshik for quantity and purity testing. Janoshik will also choose randomly one of the vials for Dimer testing.
Members will be choosed randomly by the third party from the volunteers. QSC bear the cost of testing and compensate the volunteers. QSC do not get involved in any form in the process beside refunding the testing expense and crediting shipping costs and samples.

♬ Quality insurance:
Guaranteed overfill (target +40IU)
Guaranteed purity +96% (target +97%)
Guaranteed dimer and related protein below 1%. (target 0%)

♬ Refund/Reship policy:
Guaranteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests show under-dosed or purity less than 96% or dimer and related proteins above 1%.
Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

♬ Payment:
Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH).
NB: Never mention the product ordered or QSC name in bank transfer ref. If the reference is necessary, put your name in it. When you use wise to pay, please mention your name in the reference.

♬ Timeline from start to finish: 4 weeks (our target) to complete the GB.
Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Sunday - Friday payment. Payment reconciliation 5-6 days.
Trackings will be provided.

♬ Ordering and allowed payment windows:

Beginning: Now
End of ordering window 31/05/2024 21:00
End of allowed payments for orders already placed 02/06/2024 21:00
China time zone.

♬ Ordering form and contact:

Orders should be placed via:

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:
Number of kits you want of each: