Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Semaglutide 10mg and retatrutide 10mg available us domestic.

HCG 5000IU almost out of stock international, and will be in stock domestic next week.
It is recommended to get the 3500IU if you are buying international.

Tirz 5mg and sema 2mg international sold out, few kits will be in USA in about 2-3 weeks, after that, it will be discontinued.
dam no more sema 2mg after sell out. Why is that?

first QSC pack arrived yesterday. had to give them a shot due to my long time source being dry for weeks.

zero complaints about the process whatsoever. start to finish, everything was on point. now i get to actually run it. hopefully i can get some feedback before 360iu GB expires.

one question though, how come the kits aren’t clearly labeled in 12 point font?

Getting the results you want requires, when warranted, positive feedback delivered as strongly as negative.

Terrible leaders only know how to criticize, which is why those types are near universal failures in business.
Straight outta Wikipedia. Or from isthataquoteorsomethingyoujustmadeup.com
If you send me an audio file of you saying it, I am going to have this as my new ringtone.

I’ve never used it, do they have like a group or something?
Download the app WhatsApp and start a new chat with the number for qsc. I don’t know it off the top of my head but it’s in this thread. They respond quickly with a list and you can order from there too

Straight outta Wikipedia. Or from isthataquoteorsomethingyoujustmadeup.com
If you send me an audio file of you saying it, I am going to have this as my new ringtone.

Hey man, if I can impart some wisdom into your 15 minute break at Jiffy Lube it was worth it ;)

order came again pay 4th revieve 25th. so 3 weeks delivery as usual for my neck of the woods

been doing mk677 for like 6 months, so it feels AMAZING BEING on chinese daddys GH again

ive done a few 4-500$ orders, but this 650$ order was my largest so far. had zero concerns and chinese daddy came through like always.

maybe IM SUPERSTITIOUS BUT IM VERY POLITE AND DONT BUG THEM maybe it helps but im keeping it up regardless

my condolences go out to anyone that this source doesnt work smoothly for. but I couldnt imagine going anywhere else at this point, unless I needed smaller amounts of something fancy

order came again pay 4th revieve 25th. so 3 weeks delivery as usual for my neck of the woods

been doing mk677 for like 6 months, so it feels AMAZING BEING on chinese daddys GH again

ive done a few 4-500$ orders, but this 650$ order was my largest so far. had zero concerns and chinese daddy came through like always.

maybe IM SUPERSTITIOUS BUT IM VERY POLITE AND DONT BUG THEM maybe it helps but im keeping it up regardless

my condolences go out to anyone that this source doesnt work smoothly for. but I couldnt imagine going anywhere else at this point, unless I needed smaller amounts of something fancy
This is like reading Alinshop reviews back in the early 2000’s in ProM lmao. Good job man, brings back the nostalgia.