Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Reminder of the HGH 360IU sale !!

♬ MOQ and pricing :
Pricing : $125/kit.
1 kit = 10 vials of 36IU each = 360IU total.
MOQ: 3 kits

♬ Shipping:
Free : USA (Hawai and remote locations not included), France, Belgium, NL, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand, Singapore.

Charged (special line): Canada, Australia, UK, Other EU countries, UAE. These countries can also get free shipping if the customer purchase over 50 kits.

QSC reserves the right to request a extra for shipping costs for remote locations, these are the islands and places that are difficult to access by carriers, for which they are obliged to overcharge a supplement, it is rare but it happens. Example: Hawai.

♬ Testing fee included:
A third party not affiliated to QSC will send 4 vials to Janoshik for quantity and purity testing. Janoshik will also choose randomly one of the vials for Dimer testing.
Members will be choosed randomly by the third party from the volunteers. QSC bear the cost of testing and compensate the volunteers. QSC do not get involved in any form in the process beside refunding the testing expense and crediting shipping costs and samples.

♬ Quality insurance:
Guaranteed overfill (target +40IU)
Guaranteed purity +96% (target +97%)
Guaranteed dimer and related protein below 1%. (target 0%)

♬ Refund/Reship policy:
Guaranteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests show under-dosed or purity less than 96% or dimer and related proteins above 1%.
Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

♬ Payment:
Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH).
NB: Never mention the product ordered or QSC name in bank transfer ref. If the reference is necessary, put your name in it. When you use wise to pay, please mention your name in the reference.

♬ Timeline from start to finish: 4 weeks (our target) to complete the GB.
Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Sunday - Friday payment. Payment reconciliation 5-6 days.
Trackings will be provided.

♬ Ordering and allowed payment windows:

Beginning: Now
End of ordering window 31/05/2024 21:00
End of allowed payments for orders already placed 02/06/2024 21:00
China time zone.

♬ Ordering form and contact:

Orders should be placed via:

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:
Number of kits you want of each:
email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

♬ Join discord server to participate in the testing volunteering:

Code:
https://discord.gg/mccwV8vj
How long will the delivery time be to EU?

Gentlemen...

I'm here again... after a long time.. to leave another brief message about @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ...

A few more orders received... all ok... Easy communication, nothing to complain about the source...

They forgotten to send my order (something that is understandable, I've wait about three weeks and had not received tracking, so... I got in touch again and quickly in less than 1 day, my packages were sent) something extremely understandable, given the source's large sales volume...

After that, I received my orders in about 4 weeks... ok for me... considering that the delivery service in my country and the inspection are quite bureaucratic...

finally... Again I have to say that I strongly recommend qsc... I've already made other purchases and have always been satisfied.

Good price... good quality... easy to negotiate...

My 2 cents to the topic...

Attachments

• 20240518_003042.jpg
    20240518_003042.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 233
  • 20240518_003042.jpg
    20240518_003042.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 217
  • 20240518_002834.jpg
    20240518_002834.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 210
  • 20240518_002724.jpg
    20240518_002724.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 210
  • VideoCapture_20240520-232902.jpg
    VideoCapture_20240520-232902.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 225
Gentlemen...

I'm here again... after a long time.. to leave another brief message about @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ...

A few more orders received... all ok... Easy communication, nothing to complain about the source...

They forgotten to send my order (something that is understandable, I've wait about three weeks and had not received tracking, so... I got in touch again and quickly in less than 1 day, my packages were sent) something extremely understandable, given the source's large sales volume...

After that, I received my orders in about 4 weeks... ok for me... considering that the delivery service in my country and the inspection are quite bureaucratic...

finally... Again I have to say that I strongly recommend qsc... I've already made other purchases and have always been satisfied.

Gentlemen...

So you waited 7 weeks for your stuff ?

So you waited 7 weeks for your stuff

I’ve been waiting about 6 for mine and now the courier lost my package it seems like so I have to wait 2 more weeks for a reship. So I’m looking at about 3 months total to receive an order of raws to the US. sucks but there’s nothing more they can do except for reship the package early and they won’t do that even though it’s clear they have lost it and I’ve had to wait way longer than normal.

But I guess that’s just the game these days, I’ll definitely be ordering raws domestic from now on.

So you waited 7 weeks for your stuff ?
Yes bro...

Remembering that the first 3 weeks (23 days, to be more exactly) technically don't count, as the source forgot to send my tracking number. Soon after that, I got in touch (because in my other orders... I received tracking number between 1 and 15 days)

And within 1 day I had my tracking number...

4 more weeks, I received the packages...

for me, excellent...

Nothing to complain... after all... the quality of raws... indeed is so good...

I’ve been waiting about 6 for mine and now the courier lost my package it seems like so I have to wait 2 more weeks for a reship. So I’m looking at about 3 months total to receive an order of raws to the US. sucks but there’s nothing more they can do except for reship the package early and they won’t do that even though it’s clear they have lost it and I’ve had to wait way longer than normal.

But I guess that’s just the game these days, I’ll definitely be ordering raws domestic from now on.
It's really bad when you lose a package...

I've already lost 3 packages from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

it's part of the game... unfortunatelly... we are buying illegal products...

but taking into consideration the quality, price, service, communication...

I believe it's worth...

The problem is that there is no domestic service for my country, even not the possibility of insurance...

Yes bro...

Remembering that the first 3 weeks (23 days, to be more exactly) technically don't count, as the source forgot to send my tracking number. Soon after that, I got in touch (because in my other orders... I received tracking number between 1 and 15 days)

And within 1 day I had my tracking number...

4 more weeks, I received the packages...

for me, excellent...

Nothing to complain... after all... the quality of raws... indeed is so good...
Of course it counts, you paid for your items and it took 3 weeks to ship out, that's the sources mistake, you still waited an additional 3 weeks on top of regular delivery times

Of course it counts, you paid for your items and it took 3 weeks to ship out, that's the sources mistake, you still waited an additional 3 weeks on top of regular delivery times
we dont even know if he ordered int or domestic so the regular delivery time can vary between some days and several weeks..