Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

They did and don’t get me wrong I’m actually a fan of qsc never had a bad experience and prefer them but I needed to order and a competitor Was 100 less a kit for 10mg Tirz. That’s pretty significant 175 vs 280

I'm in the same boat. They lowered to 200 per 10 mg kit so it's going in the right direction i think.

They did and don’t get me wrong I’m actually a fan of qsc never had a bad experience and prefer them but I needed to order and a competitor Was 100 less a kit for 10mg Tirz. That’s pretty significant 175 vs 280

QSC is not going to be the cheapest because they have an established userbase. They need to rely on their regulars and referrals to make a profit.

QSC has been dropping to match market but the new guys are always gonna have to come in under. But there's inherent risk and effort ordering from a new source so you gotta decide what's best for you.

I'm in the same boat. They lowered to 200 per 10 mg kit so it's going in the right direction i think.

Qsc lowered their price to 200 ? I just got a price list yesterday and still showed 280 domestic and 240 international. That sucks if they sent me an old price list. Only 10 kits but still

Has anyone used the QSC Tretinoin? Wondering how easy it to use "homebrew".

Adapalene costs a fortune here, especially when you have to cover your back and chest in it, so was hoping to find an alternative.

Can it simply be weighed on a precision scale and mixed with a moisturising emollient gel?

QSC is not going to be the cheapest because they have an established userbase. They need to rely on their regulars and referrals to make a profit.

QSC has been dropping to match market but the new guys are always gonna have to come in under. But there's inherent risk and effort ordering from a new source so you gotta decide what's best for you.

These guys are here to deliver the product as advertised, the bare minimum, and compete on price.

That's why I laugh at those who put so much stock in the proprietors "attitude" and "tone". None of that matters.

Deliver at the best price. Fail to do that, lose the sale.

QSC is in the enviable position of probably being the highest volume of these Chinese sellers, giving him the most clout with the same sources they're all getting their inventory from.

When the shrimps shave their profit margin as they compete for attention they're doing us a favor by prompting QSC to respond, which they can do and still maintain a higher profit margin than the others.

Without competition there'd rarely be a need for price cuts.

I would ask for 2 extra kits or at least a refund of the overpaid price
What.. you must of misunderstood me. I am not owed anything. I just received an old price list so I went with a competitor. Had I of received the correct price list I would have ordered here again.

Has anyone used the QSC Tretinoin? Wondering how easy it to use "homebrew".

Adapalene costs a fortune here, especially when you have to cover your back and chest in it, so was hoping to find an alternative.

Can it simply be weighed on a precision scale and mixed with a moisturising emollient gel?

With that much surface area to cover, why not Accutane?

What.. you must of misunderstood me. I am not owed anything. I just received an old price list so I went with a competitor. Had I of received the correct price list I would have ordered here again.

Sounded like you ordered 10 kits

Worried about sides. Particularly loss of BMD as I already have osteopenia.

Most of the studies from the last decade say loss of bone density doesn't appear to happen, at least in a single course of normal, high dose accutane. The low dose protocols should be even safer.

However Vitamin D absorption is reduced, and its recommend that users take a supplement to compensate.

If I were in your shoes I'd avoid it too, even with the whiff of a possibility of worsening it.

Do you get any of the bone density improving shots? They seem to be really effective, I know a few women getting them.

Finally pulled the trigger on semaglutide from this source. Hopefully I’ll be wearing some smaller coats soon and be lean enough to run a proper cycle . Hope one day they bring the oils back us domestic!

We have frequent deals every month, for example the previous GB tirz 10mg, 2 months ago was $165/kit, shipping included.

We are actually the cheapest and we provide the best deal, you just need to jump on them at the right time.

But yes sometimes you need also to try the competitors to get some slaps later when the testing come back and stick to QSC after that !