Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Without joining the discord, can you post the gb 360iu hgh results once they receive it? You said it should be 40iu right. I need to know for dosage purposes

Got my 35mg Tirz group buy.

Injected what would be 14mg if it's 35mg in the vial.

Two days later don't feel anything, which doesn't tell me much, as I rarely feel anything at 15mg pharma. However, no increase in appetite either so that's a good sign.

I'm mostly interested in knowing it's not overdosed far beyond 35mg, since I don't want to accidentally exceed 15mg.

I pity the normies who've been on Zepbound for months and are being abruptly cut off by the supply shortage not knowing where else to get it.

And now the Australian bastards, in the midst of shortages; have announced they are making all non-branded forms of GLPs illegal, even from licensed compounding pharmacies that have been making an alternate supply available.

Hope that doesn't happen in the US.

Last edited:
Got my 35mg Tirz group buy.

Injected what would be 14mg if it's 35mg in the vial.

Two days later don't feel anything, which doesn't tell me much, as I rarely feel anything at 15mg pharma. However, no increase in appetite either so that's a good sign.

I'm mostly interested in knowing it's not overdosed far beyond 35mg, since I don't want to accidentally exceed 15mg.

I pity the normies who've been on Zepbound for months and are being abruptly cut off by the supply shortage not knowing where else to get it.

And now the Australian bastards, in the midst of shortages; have announced they are making all non-branded forms of GLPs illegal, even from licensed compounding pharmacies that have been making an alternate supply available.

Hope that doesn't happen in the US.
Ozempic is already suing some compounding pharmacies on production of semaglutide, there’s also that video of Dr. Todd mentioning some measures getting in place to stop production of peptides which includes the active ingredient in glp1s by compounding companies.

It won’t be long now til we see the lobbying of such laws.

im literally picturing the South park ozempic episode play out in my head haha

Are there problems with the EU warehouse? my first package never left the shipping country(so i would assume based on the tracking info) and now im waiting for my reship tracking(its been 20 days since i got the first tracking) or is it related with the shipping company?

Ozempic is already suing some compounding pharmacies on production of semaglutide, there’s also that video of Dr. Todd mentioning some measures getting in place to stop production of peptides which includes the active ingredient in glp1s by compounding companies.

It won’t be long now til we see the lobbying of such laws.
The lawsuits Novo Nordisk has brought against compounding pharmacies for a variety of things such as the pharmacies claiming they were selling "Ozempic" rather than semiglutide and/or that their compounded product was FDA-approved.

In certain circumstances such as inability to meet demand, compounding pharmacies are legally allowed to infringe on those companies' patents and sell products which are substantially similar to their own patented products. The Drug Quality and Security Act of 2018 does not allow those compounding pharmacies to sell such products using trademarks or branding, nor to claim FDA approval for their compounded products.

Considering how the voting public is embracing these GLP-1 products and demanding access, I suspect Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, et al. can lobby all they want to repeal the DQ&S Act, but I don't see them being successful. The best moves such companies have been to increase their production thus removing that essential qualification of DQ&S protections for compounding pharmacies.

The lawsuits Novo Nordisk has brought against compounding pharmacies for a variety of things such as the pharmacies claiming they were selling "Ozempic" rather than semiglutide and/or that their compounded product was FDA-approved.

In certain circumstances such as inability to meet demand, compounding pharmacies are legally allowed to infringe on those companies' patents and sell products which are substantially similar to their own patented products. The Drug Quality and Security Act of 2018 does not allow those compounding pharmacies to sell such products using trademarks or branding, nor to claim FDA approval for their compounded products.

Considering how the voting public is embracing these GLP-1 products and demanding access, I suspect Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, et al. can lobby all they want to repeal the DQ&S Act, but I don't see them being successful. The best moves such companies have been to increase their production thus removing that essential qualification of DQ&S protections for compounding pharmacies.
If you're referring to the US they don't give 2 shits what voters think.
They work for lobbyists and the church.

I mean the majority of the country by a large amount support the right to abort.
Yet here you are.

lol as if regulators are making decisions based on the desires of the voting public. Nobody votes on policy anymore, it’s all nonsense identity stuff that drives voting. Policy is driven by money.

If you're referring to the US they don't give 2 shits what voters think.
They work for lobbyists and the church.

I mean the majority of the country by a large amount support the right to abort.
Yet here you are.
Exactly, once it’s the interest of the corporation/big pharmaceuticals all bets are off. If the government actually think about the good of the people, insulin should be affordable in the US and they shouldn’t be crossing borders to buy medications.

They already lowered tirz prices as far i can see
They did and don’t get me wrong I’m actually a fan of qsc never had a bad experience and prefer them but I needed to order and a competitor Was 100 less a kit for 10mg Tirz. That’s pretty significant 175 vs 280

I definitely remember a post from Tracy a while ago that said QSC will price match any “reputable source”

So, you could forward that and get the price match ? Or share it here and we all get it I suppose lol

Sponsors

Latest posts