Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

D
im running .15ml ED right now Test C 250 (homebrew) and .05ml Tren E 200 (QSC) and my bloods were 1800 Total T. something is going on there. It would be extremely useful to see one of those vials tested at Jano. if we see testing comes back good then you're gonna want to find a specialty endo to figure out wtf is goin on there. in the meantime try another verified source you know with good test and try again.
Def brother i have grabbed some from somewhere else like I said never had an issue an my honest thought was that all the vials in that kit were fine other than the one I was running during my cruise . Gonna pull some more labs on this other source an see how it’s going .

Reminder of the HGH 360IU sale !!

♬ MOQ and pricing :
Pricing : $125/kit.
1 kit = 10 vials of 36IU each = 360IU total.
MOQ: 3 kits

♬ Shipping:
Free : USA (Hawai and remote locations not included), France, Belgium, NL, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand, Singapore.

Charged (special line): Canada, Australia, UK, Other EU countries, UAE. These countries can also get free shipping if the customer purchase over 50 kits.

QSC reserves the right to request a extra for shipping costs for remote locations, these are the islands and places that are difficult to access by carriers, for which they are obliged to overcharge a supplement, it is rare but it happens. Example: Hawai.

♬ Testing fee included:
A third party not affiliated to QSC will send 4 vials to Janoshik for quantity and purity testing. Janoshik will also choose randomly one of the vials for Dimer testing.
Members will be choosed randomly by the third party from the volunteers. QSC bear the cost of testing and compensate the volunteers. QSC do not get involved in any form in the process beside refunding the testing expense and crediting shipping costs and samples.

♬ Quality insurance:
Guaranteed overfill (target +40IU)
Guaranteed purity +96% (target +97%)
Guaranteed dimer and related protein below 1%. (target 0%)

♬ Refund/Reship policy:
Guaranteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests show under-dosed or purity less than 96% or dimer and related proteins above 1%.
Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

♬ Payment:
Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH).
NB: Never mention the product ordered or QSC name in bank transfer ref. If the reference is necessary, put your name in it. When you use wise to pay, please mention your name in the reference.

♬ Timeline from start to finish: 4 weeks (our target) to complete the GB.
Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Sunday - Friday payment. Payment reconciliation 5-6 days.
Trackings will be provided.

♬ Ordering and allowed payment windows:

Beginning: Now
End of ordering window 31/05/2024 21:00
End of allowed payments for orders already placed 02/06/2024 21:00
China time zone.

♬ Ordering form and contact:

Orders should be placed via:

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:
Number of kits you want of each:
email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

♬ Join discord server to participate in the testing volunteering:

Code:
https://discord.gg/mccwV8vj

I ordered tb-500 and bpc months ago. I received the tb-500 on time but never received the bpc. I emailed you guys about it but haven’t received the response.