Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Fuck I leave the thread for 2 days and come back to this shitstorm.

I’ve recently received 3 of their 15IU HGH kits - is everyone saying they’re rubbish?

I’ve also got finished oils and BPC on the way … are they junk also?

I don’t understand how the thread went from a bunch of really happy customers to the rep being banned.
I'll give ya the short story from what I gathered,

1: A customer bought multiple high kits from QSC
2: Same customer bought high kits from another source.
3: Customer had the non QSC kits tested and sold the QSC kits as a bundle bc there was something he didn't like from that dealt with the shipment and they were never tested.
4: QSC pulled the tested report from customer and either "thought" or "whatever" that tested kits were from QSC.and posted results in this thread.
5: After customer came forward and said tested kits weren't from QSC you have what's been in the past 6 pages or so before you now.

I'll give ya the short story from what I gathered,

1: A customer bought multiple high kits from QSC
2: Same customer bought high kits from another source.
3: Customer had the non QSC kits tested and sold the QSC kits as a bundle bc there was something he didn't like from that dealt with the shipment and they were never tested.
4: QSC pulled the tested report from customer and either "thought" or "whatever" that tested kits were from QSC.and posted results in this thread.
5: After customer came forward and said tested kits weren't from QSC you have what's been in the past 6 pages or so before you now.
6: Suddenly many accounts appear at once for settling of scores, when the cat's away the mice will play

Fuck I leave the thread for 2 days and come back to this shitstorm.

I’ve recently received 3 of their 15IU HGH kits - is everyone saying they’re rubbish?

I’ve also got finished oils and BPC on the way … are they junk also?

I don’t understand how the thread went from a bunch of really happy customers to the rep being banned.
Your still good. This all started over the wrong product being shipped (Clomid) when the customer ordered (Farfeston)

Anyway, the biggest mistake is on QSC's factory/shipping side.

My personal experience was good with QSC and a custom blend I ordered.

My experience with Deus (when I lived in Canada) was also good.

Test results for said blend are buried in this thread and also in the testing section.

Where the SS began.

So if I understood correctly a Deus source received a mislabeled product knowing that on 400 pages no one had this problem
…that we know of. Unfortunately there’s only a handful of guys who test things.

The biggest takeaway is Dues asked for a refund. This was after they waited a week and the product was still out of stock. Just a few pages ago QSC just stated the item is still out of stock. Why not just refund the guy? I bet if you got fucked out of 2 grand your tune would a bit. The source flat out said he gets jack shit now and everyone is ok with that.

6: Suddenly many accounts appear at once for settling of scores, when the cat's away the mice will play
I'm here! The amount of low post (ac)counts showing up very suddenly after each QSC rep temp ban to defend the company in rather broken english is an unexplainable coincidence indeed.

You can read all about what triggered this here:

Your unawareness of continuous problems shows the unfortunate reality of what can be buried in a 400+ page thread when it moves several pages a day, and you will find that each time this occurs, there is a further and unexplainable spike in unrelated posts in this thread.

If you are lucky and know exactly which products to buy and which to stay away from and everything arrives at yours without issue, QSC can be a great resource. If you are unlucky, you may get fucked in ways Meso has never tolerated of a source.

If QSC's resources were utilized optimally and in accordance to what Meso expects of a source regarding harm reduction, they'd be of great benefit to this community (although as they operate almost exclusively as a wholeseller buying from factories rather than having their own production [check their business registration and background] and a rep is essentially a dropshipper, there is nothing here that couldn't be replicated).

Having pleaded with the rep long ago to please adjust his business conduct to Meso being a harm reduction rather than source board, he continues to believe that even negative attention is good for driving sales and that the members that complain are an insignificant minority (of customers), and presents Janoshik as a mere marketing tool due to not being state accredited unlike the glorious chinese testing labs (the rep is an idiot but not to the degree that he actually believes this).

It's a purely business driven mindset and his bottom line might confirm his conduct unfortunately, but I still believe he should have exchanged a sliver of profits for implementing the necessary steps/quality controls to turn this ship/shit around because there's currently no other raws source on Meso offering retail quantities of a wide variety of raws (especially non AAS) as they truly operate with a business model/profit margin that does becomes unsustainable the minute things go wrong (which they always will in the long term for any source, hence this is usually priced in).

It's not just a very frustrating story of wasted potential but a stark reminder that giving your or your receiver's addresses to any source (and in case you're using non-anonymous payment methods, even more personal information) will make you irrevocably vulnerable.

I'm here! The amount of low post (ac)counts showing up very suddenly after each QSC rep temp ban to defend the company in rather broken english is an unexplainable coincidence indeed.

Your unawareness of continuous problems shows the unfortunate reality of what can be buried in a 400+ page thread when it moves several pages a day, and you will find that each time this occurs, there is a further and unexplainable spike in unrelated posts in this thread.

If you are lucky and know exactly which products to buy and which to stay away from and everything arrives at yours without issue, QSC can be a great resource. If you are unlucky, you may get fucked in ways Meso has never tolerated of a source.

If QSC's resources were utilized optimally and in accordance to what Meso expects of a source regarding harm reduction, they'd be of great benefit to this community (although as they operate almost exclusively as a wholeseller buying from factories rather than having their own production [check their business registration and background] and a rep is essentially a dropshipper, there is nothing here that couldn't be replicated).

Having pleaded with the rep long ago to please adjust his business conduct to Meso being a harm reduction rather than source board, he continues to believe that even negative attention is good for driving sales and that the members that complain are an insignificant minority (of customers), and presents Janoshik as a mere marketing tool due to not being state accredited unlike the glorious chinese testing labs (the rep is an idiot but not to the degree that he actually believes this).

It's a purely business driven mindset and his bottom line might confirm his conduct unfortunately, but I still believe he should have exchanged a sliver of profits for implementing the necessary steps/quality controls to turn this ship/shit around because there's currently no other raws source on Meso offering retail quantities of a wide variety of raws (especially non AAS) as they truly operate with a business model/profit margin that does becomes unsustainable the minute things go wrong (which they always will in the long term for any source, hence this is usually priced in).

It's not just a very frustrating story of wasted potential but a stark reminder that giving your or your receiver's addresses to any source (and in case you're using non-anonymous payment methods, even more personal information) will make you irrevocably vulnerable.
I sincerely hope that you will be busted

The rep was banned (two weeks) because one of your friends saw fit to lie and say that all his GH kits had been seized but forgot to specify that his delivery was express and that he knew the risks of this delivery method

The rep then posted his tracking hiding all the info to make it clear he was lying and his package wasn't delivered the usual way he forgot to hide the city and your lover saw fit to go tell that he wanted to dox him

The purpose of my comment is to recall that Meso has never tolerated that sources comment or vet in the threads of other sources either, you have common markets, and necessarily common customers, like me for example who has already bought from you and who recommended you to some of my coachings in France but also I am a client of QSC, so you put yourself in a position that can create conflicts and enemies for you when you can do like all the most respected sources of Meso like Stan, GoodLyfe and Jet who have never comment in the other threads and each takes care of his business, you did the same to Driada and it's not well seen by us as members, it is the job of the members of Meso to vet the sources, not the sources to do that otherwise it would be a hell of a war. Skank didn't need more than a lab test to show that the hcg was trash without the need to cry scam or whatever and that's how we can be useful to the community, his problem was solved and the members took care of the rest.

We all know how he is QSC's rep, his ego is one of the biggest he's ready to put everyone against him when his decision is made, the example is hcg for 70€, why is that does this story of Buy Deus shock you so much now? it's exactly the same thing that happened again, but in the end what will all that change? nothing, he will come back after his ban, you will go back to your thread to do your business, he will do his business, and Buy Deus will be forgotten, everyone will continue to buy from Quingdao as he sits on a gold mine of high quality cheap raws that makes its business unbeatable

I have already used several labs, including androgenix, pharmacom and QSC, I built my physique with pharmacom, I was always satisfied with it, I even did a Jano test lab of their Tren E which was perfect, but i saw that they had a problem with letro and arimidex, is there any reason to say that pharmacom are scammers? it would be unfair, same scenario for QSC I used several of their products and I even posted before after cycle evolution pics, like what I did in the past with pharmacom and other labs, just trying to stay fair and neutral, especially for you as far as source, this is just my opinion, I try to stay neutral and just as much as possible, QSC have a lot of potential, and a stubborn rep with a hell of an ego, you have to deal with it.

If a source comes to QSC to buy something then they are a customer as well. They have every right and even responsibility to speak up when ripped off.
Cunt cafe made it clear that he doesn't buy anything from them, he's been coming here since the rep announced there would be an EU warehouse

I sincerely hope that you will be busted

The rep was banned (two weeks) because one of your friends saw fit to lie and say that all his GH kits had been seized but forgot to specify that his delivery was express and that he knew the risks of this delivery method

The rep then posted his tracking hiding all the info to make it clear he was lying and his package wasn't delivered the usual way he forgot to hide the city and your lover saw fit to go tell that he wanted to dox him
you either can’t read or are content with lying. And rooting for LE on top of that? Whew.

So how do you feel about a “source” being a customer of theirs and calling qsc a dropshipper. What does that make them?
If QSCs source had an advertising thread here and the rep wanted to defer blame to the factory thread, sure, that would make a lot of sense. But also the rep promised a refund if the product came back fake/low purity and has refused to give that refund.

I also think its odd that QSC hgh at 10iu has tested 12 point Something ius over and over. And then this guys hgh who was tested was 12 point Something ius.

Each coin has two sides. The QSC was not to publish a foreign test without consent, and the package was withheld. Well, it happens ... I don't really understand how someone can say something I didn't like about HGH, so I sold it to someone else, but I explained it to me ... In my opinion, like with every argument, lies eventually fall from both directions, it's about money that

This is not why he was banned. So you think Millard is a dummy and believed a lie and banned QSC? Lol. Oh brother you noobs are something else. Maybe venture out a bit and see how things work around here

The purpose of my comment is to recall that Meso has never tolerated that sources comment or vet in the threads of other sources either, you have common markets, and necessarily common customers, like me for example who has already bought from you and who recommended you to some of my coachings in France but also I am a client of QSC, so you put yourself in a position that can create conflicts and enemies for you when you can do like all the most respected sources of Meso like Stan, GoodLyfe and Jet who have never comment in the other threads and each takes care of his business, you did the same to Driada and it's not well seen by us as members, it is the job of the members of Meso to vet the sources, not the sources to do that otherwise it would be a hell of a war. Skank didn't need more than a lab test to show that the hcg was trash without the need to cry scam or whatever and that's how we can be useful to the community, his problem was solved and the members took care of the rest.

We all know how he is QSC's rep, his ego is one of the biggest he's ready to put everyone against him when his decision is made, the example is hcg for 70€, why is that does this story of Buy Deus shock you so much now? it's exactly the same thing that happened again, but in the end what will all that change? nothing, he will come back after his ban, you will go back to your thread to do your business, he will do his business, and Buy Deus will be forgotten, everyone will continue to buy from Quingdao as he sits on a gold mine of high quality cheap raws that makes its business unbeatable

I have already used several labs, including androgenix, pharmacom and QSC, I built my physique with pharmacom, I was always satisfied with it, I even did a Jano test lab of their Tren E which was perfect, but i saw that they had a problem with letro and arimidex, is there any reason to say that pharmacom are scammers? it would be unfair, same scenario for QSC I used several of their products and I even posted before after cycle evolution pics, like what I did in the past with pharmacom and other labs, just trying to stay fair and neutral, especially for you as far as source, this is just my opinion, I try to stay neutral and just as much as possible, QSC have a lot of potential, and a stubborn rep with a hell of an ego, you have to deal with it.
all of your points are valid, but the issue is that you'll be very hard pressed to find objectivity on this forum. the vast majority want to scream cry and bitch about THE DANGERS yet they'll ignore the same issues in domestic sources lol. OR they'll pick some domestic sources (ie GL) to pick on for weeks/etc but ignore others (Stan) for the same or similar (in terms of 'lEvEls Of DaNgEr') issues. it's hysterical. I only haven't nagged Millard to ban me further after an initial PM about it because I can't stop laughing at the hypocrisy.

or what's even better - which I've dealt with firsthand - is being the first one to catch issues and bring them to a thread - only to be shit on and called a Karen by multiple members - only to see those same members eventually defend other posters days/weeks later for having the same issues as mine and posting about them!

what a clown show.

I also think its odd that QSC hgh at 10iu has tested 12 point Something ius over and over. And then this guys hgh who was tested was 12 point Something ius.
that's because you're observant and able to sift through the bullshit. I saw this too but see my above post as to why I didn't bother mentioning it - it'll do no good.

Sponsors