Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ok another subject.
As soon as I get my products(soon) and the things I need to send everything, I'm sending off primo e, winstrol, accutane, and either tren e/mast e. Already talked to Jano about everything.
Hgh is way to expensive for testing, so someone else can do that if possible????

Kid, you look foolish. Every other post you are saying no one should buy from QSC but you sure have a vested interest in sitting in here all day bashing everyone that speaks out about them. You call them a scammer but you’ll be damned if anyone else can. Wtf
That's what it looks like when someone thinks objectively. Some of their POVs might land on one side of the battlefront and some might land on the other.

It's actually the opposite of foolish, IMO.

I know that's foreign and confusing to someone with your mentality, but there you go.

Ok another subject.
As soon as I get my products(soon) and the things I need to send everything, I'm sending off primo e, winstrol, accutane, and either tren e/mast e. Already talked to Jano about everything.
Hgh is way to expensive for testing, so someone else can do that if possible????
i have accutane from qsc and its good. How much does jano charge for testing?

If you did a bit of reading since you joined over 10 years ago, I'm sure I wouldn't have to provide you with examples.
Just say you can't back up your claim and take the L.

I agree with the zero tolerance policy. But guys would still have to talk some shit in order for anyone to know they had been scammed.
Did Deus Pharmaceuticals talk shit in order for people to know he was scammed? No, he did not. Your logic is childish, full of shit, and flawed.

Ok another subject.

I'll analyze HGH, but my shipment will take 4-6 weeks more i think. What is the difference between the dimer and non-dimer test?