Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I've got 6 kits of QSC Test E that I'm willing to sell to folks. Would be shipped from California. That's 10 vials of Test E 250. QSC was selling them domestic for around $80 plus shipping if I recall correctly. We will just call it $100 per kit, shipping included (or free shipping).

I'll analyze HGH, but my shipment will take 4-6 weeks more i think. What is the difference between the dimer and non-dimer test?
I don't know really anything about dimer but I do know things I have heard. May or may not be true I'm sure someone will correct me if wrong but there is a certain dimer % that is "acceptable " and if it gets over whatever % something about misfolding proteins and doing more harm than good idfk lol all I know for a fact is that none is better lol

I don't know really anything about dimer but I do know things I have heard. May or may not be true I'm sure someone will correct me if wrong but there is a certain dimer % that is "acceptable " and if it gets over whatever % something about misfolding proteins and doing more harm than good idfk lol all I know for a fact is that none is better lol
The difference between them is the dimer analysis - dimer is technically HGH, so it doesn't get picked by a purity test as impurity, so it needs a separate test. Dimer is when two molecules of GH join together, decreasing effectiveness and more dimer is associated with more side effects. It is one of prescribed pharma tests. Some people like to have it tested, some don't.

This is from the man himself. Lol.

I understand if someone personally had bad experience and got scammed to post here,as I would do the same if I get scammed...but where the hell all of these guys suddenly coming from?
These threads don’t belong to the sources, they belong to us. If five of us decide we want to spend the next 27 pages discussing the merits of stoicism or whether or not we like comic book movies it doesn’t matter. Source doesn’t like it? Too bad. Fuck off to another forum then. You want access to a huge customer base? You have to put up with all of us. Uncensored and unmoderated means that sources will simply have to put up with members, no matter how boring, inane, or negative the commentary is. We’re not locked in here with them, they’re locked in here with us. That’s a feature of Meso, not a bug. It’s kind of the entire value proposition of this place.

These threads don’t belong to the sources, they belong to us. If five of us decide we want to spend the next 27 pages discussing the merits of stoicism or whether or not we like comic book movies it doesn’t matter. Source doesn’t like it? Too bad. Fuck off to another forum then. You want access to a huge customer base? You have to put up with all of us. Uncensored and unmoderated means that sources will simply have to put up with members, no matter how boring, inane, or negative the commentary is. We’re not locked in here with them, they’re locked in here with us. That’s a feature of Meso, not a bug. It’s kind of the entire value proposition of this place.
Did you order and got scammed? If I am like you, I would go to random source and start spamming about someone else got scammed. its simple,if i get scammed I will be posting. I wont go to any other source and post coz someone else said he got scammed.

Did you order and got scammed? If I am like you, I would go to random source and start spamming about someone else got scammed. its simple,if i get scammed I will be posting. I wont go to any other source and post coz someone else said he got scammed.

So let me get this straight. As long as it’s not you getting scammed who cares? Only the person who got scammed is allowed to be upset? I got news for you. If a source is scamming it’s time to roast them and show them the door.

So let me get this straight. As long as it’s not you getting scammed who cares? Only the person who got scammed is allowed to be upset? I got news for you. If a source is scamming it’s time to roast them and show them the door.
I am buyer here and I want proof from a customer who got scammed,I mean proof,no useless accusations from random people? So, are we going to get finally some proof?

I would not order from this source. That’s my choice based on what I see with my own eyes. You may do as you choose, of course. I don’t begrudge anyone who has made a different assessment than mine. But the requirements for holding a source accountable do not include being a customer. If they have chosen to come here then they’ve agreed, in spirit at least, to live with the results of being on here. That can include but is not limited to being asked questions about their business and answering for their mistakes or deceptions.

I am buyer here and I want proof from a customer who got scammed,I mean proof,no useless accusations from random people? So, are we going to get finally some proof?

Umm… what more proof do you need? The source said they sent the wrong product and now will not refund or reship the correct product. The customer is out $1000s.

Wasnt BD showing wrong order backed up with Jano test, and copies of email exchanges proof?
Is that the one with 500 usd worth of clomid or something like that? Where the source apologised and said it will ship for free ?

I know what you are trying to say..that if BD didnt test with jano he wouldnt know he got wrong stuff. This is legit complain. Did he got his stuff eventually?