Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Read the thread bro, there’s plenty of proof posted by the members who have been effected by this.
I did read all from begin as I follow it, but lets be honest. From first page people who never ordered and had no ide who qsc is started spamming. I seen many postive reviews including mine experience. I never said that everyone had same experience as me...but come on, people here accusing source even for smashed package but they never think that it was maybe to do something with post workers

I did read all from begin as I follow it, but lets be honest. From first page people who never ordered and had no ide who qsc is started spamming. I seen many postive reviews including mine experience. I never said that everyone had same experience as me...but come on, people here accusing source even for smashed package but they never think that it was maybe to do something with post workers
If you see how they pack their oils, it’s no shock it was smashed. Read back further and it happened to another guy as well. No one complains because it’s literally $7 a vial.

Is that the one with 500 usd worth of clomid or something like that? Where the source apologised and said it will ship for free ?

I know what you are trying to say..that if BD didnt test with jano he wouldnt know he got wrong stuff. This is legit complain. Did he got his stuff eventually?
No the deal was refund, and Qingdao changed it to replacement within a week. Then said out of stock he has to wait. Thrn when BD put him on blast he said fuck you you get nothing. He jas done this to others if you look back in this thread.

No the deal was refund, and Qingdao changed it to replacement within a week. Then said out of stock he has to wait. Thrn when BD put him on blast he said fuck you you get nothing. He jas done this to others if you look back in this thread.
I remember this one.

If you see how they pack their oils, it’s no shock it was smashed. Read back further and it happened to another guy as well. No one complains because it’s literally $7 a vial.
Cant say much about that now, but this is one of the reason I make my own. Cheaper and I know what i put inside

Give me trial first to see If I like it
No sir. The $40 price point is designed to either price us out of the market because it's honestly a pain in the ass to keep up with or at the very least make the time invested more worth it. When I'm on cycle I don't want to deal with getting out the camera and lights and all that shit I just want to fuck so I'm sorta over it at this point.

No sir. The $40 price point is designed to either price us out of the market because it's honestly a pain in the ass to keep up with or at the very least make the time invested more worth it. When I'm on cycle I don't want to deal with getting out the camera and lights and all that shit I just want to fuck so I'm sorta over it at this point.
its a fun game to see how much money you can make.

There seems to be some confusion so please allow me to clarify. I have at no point changed my story, at all. I have posts here with typos that I would love to amend, but I am leaving them unedited so you can see none of my posts have been changed.
To be fair, you were helped with making the decision to leave your posts unedited because you CAN'T edit them. Wouldn't want to knock you over slapping you on the back with all those "Atta Boy's" when you didn't actually earn them.
You seem like you mean well....until you don't. We're still watching...

This makes me laugh.

Also, read up on processed anything, especially chemicals and metal contamination or don't, I don't really care.
Heavy metal contaminants in chems originating from China is a real thing. Toys for infants as well as formula is a scary thing for us in the USA. Its all part of day to day survival in the People's Republic.

Thing with Heavy Metal Contaminants is that for those of us with decent immune systems(or fully formed) and body weights greater than 30lbs the damage from Heavy Metals may not make itself known for a decade or longer. Its the kind of thing that if its out of sight then its out of mind.

There's a UGL that I mention from time to time that actually took a poll of members from the private board he was serving about if he provided filtration for heavy metals would members spend extra to have him provide the service.

Apparently the filtering done every day when brewing doesn't take care of Heavy Metals. I can't remember the cost but he started off by filtering 2 popular compounds and offering both filtered for heavy metals and then not filtered for them. You could special order if you wanted it done in bulk etc. Those members that were vocal in supporting the service were nowhere to be found when it came to actually paying for it. Shame. Haven't heard any more about it since then.

So if QSC fucked off for a year or two and then came back to make DP whole, all would be forgiven in your eyes? Laughable "logic".

You support scammers, got it.

Here you go with that bullshit.

Members do nothing but talk shit to and about sources, it fixes nothing and just creates drama. Nothing has changed here in over a decade.

I have been here a lot longer than most(and you).

This is what you're doing right now but you can't see it. There should be zero tolerance for scamming.
Well, I've been here for a little while myself. The 2 members you are calling out here, @MadBret and @B Ware , have put in work here and elsewhere when it comes to the things you claim they haven't. I've witnessed it. Maybe you were off fishing that day or something? But, I'm telling you and others who seem to making your debuts in this thread, you could learn a thing or 2 from the guys who have come before you.

Also, I can't comment to your living the lifestyle cuz I don't know you. I thought I looked pretty good. I hear that B ware is going to the beach...I'm going to the pool. He's a real one.

Most times guys who are talking the most shit won't be here in a month. Or they'll make an acct 10 yrs ago and average 10 or 20 posts a year....just enough to find out who is putting out good product at the time they are ready to make a purchase. That's not being about the Community. That's selfish. Not big deal...I've seen it over and over. It takes all kinds.

Why would you support scammers staying on the forum if they make someone whole? That doesn't stop them from scamming but encourages it because in your eyes all can be forgiven, looked over, and or swept under the rug.

Yet you provide zero examples of that actually happening.

If you bothered to read everything you'd see it right there in my post. Zero tolerance for scammers.
If you really want examples you could stop typing and go read. I'll make it simple. Go back and read my posts. Then you might have a clue. Make sure you've got some time to commit to reading.

To be fair, you were helped with making the decision to leave your posts unedited because you CAN'T edit them. Wouldn't want to knock you over slapping you on the back with all those "Atta Boy's" when you didn't actually earn them.
You seem like you mean well....until you don't. We're still watching...
I see what you mean, I had not noticed that the "edit" function becomes unavailable after some time. In any case, conversation moved fairly quickly and I chose not to make any edits to posts even while I could. There were some suspect accounts that had accused me of changing my story and that is simply not the case.

It seems the quote formatting in your post is jumbled, as well. Seems to attribute a few posts to me that aren't mine. Every quote that you took from 3 other posters is shown as having been quoted/replied to by me. Is this from your own editing, or a standard glitch/function of Meso's software?