Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ok another subject.
As soon as I get my products(soon) and the things I need to send everything, I'm sending off primo e, awinstrol, accutane, and either tren e/mast e. Already talked to Jano about everything.
Hgh is way to expensive for testing, so someone else can do that if possible????
How long did it take for tracking to start working for your reship order?

You must have missed that 95% of those vets doing this job got 'let go' by Millard quite a while ago in one fell swoop and except for a handful of OG members like @B Ware, @Iron_Yuppie and @MisterSuperGod there are no guardian dogs left with the experience/knowledge or willpower to vet sources properly anymore, leaving the remaining flock of sheep a defenseless and profitable meal for any wolf.

Members are missing an absolute mountain of red flags all across Meso I am confident the old vets would have caught and without a labtesting group you are almost completely dependent on sources to identify problems like the HCG and Toremifene (go check how the latest attempt at making a new Meso labtesting group went - nowhere as expected).

Your ignorance of both the issues present here and with some of the other sources you listed exemplify that you as well are unfit to vet any source (as well as confusing Deus Pharmaceutical and Buy Deus, who operate on different continents and have zero crossover).

I believe Meso's ideal of harm reduction should stand above anything, including sources protecting/not interfering with each other, and I am fully aware everyone who believes the opposite will consider me a malicious actor. All I want is the rough wilderness of old Meso back, not this bordering on source board comfy sheep shit.

@Anavarlover They weren't identified so noone can answer further details regarding these conclusively.
To be fair those “old vets” were a bunch of whiny e-nerds that got their dicks hard by trolling on the internet screaming at sources. That isn’t vetting…that’s acting like a little cunt. Thank God those irritating fucks are all gone.

ilovetren94. How long have you run Tren Ace for? After 8-9wks my stomach acid builds up so much I'm forced to tap out.
Do you,or have you, found this to be true in your experience also?
Thx bro any insight is greatly appreciated...
vetrem
Buy a couple bottles of Tums and eat those things like they’re candy. Milk helps too.

You can also eat kids chalk if you're hard up for money, as a bonus it'll dye your tongue and teeth. (while this is safe, don't actually do it)

Buy a couple bottles of Tums and eat those things like they’re candy. Milk helps too.
I was eating time by the bottle alongside Prilosec. The gains are almost worth it but ultimately I had to tap out.
Guess theirs no majic elixir or peptide etc. to keep the ❤️ burn @ bay?
I wanted to order 50 grams but 10 will have to suffice. Lol

What in the flying **** happened.

I don’t check these boards for a few days and Armageddon happens.

Is this why my QSC email today wasn’t answered?

Last edited:
I was eating time by the bottle alongside Prilosec. The gains are almost worth it but ultimately I had to tap out.
Guess theirs no majic elixir or peptide etc. to keep the ❤️ burn @ bay?
I wanted to order 50 grams but 10 will have to suffice. Lol
Omeprazole man, can buy 20mg otc or 40mg script. That shit is magic for heart burn and especially acid reflux that's tren induced. I make sure my doc refills monthly so I have plenty in hand for my swim season cycles.

The women on chaturbate make like 5000$ a night its absurd. But they totally destroy there vaginas in the process with double toys and such.

You may make a better amount of chaturbate. O wait chaturbate is live though
Now you are making me talk to my gf about it...5000usd is a lot of tren

Omeprazole man, can buy 20mg otc or 40mg script. That shit is magic for heart burn and especially acid reflux that's tren induced. I make sure my doc refills monthly so I have plenty in hand for my swim season cycles.
I need something stronger than that and esomeprazole...Could i take 10 pills a day lol? I am serious?

ilovetren94. How long have you run Tren Ace for? After 8-9wks my stomach acid builds up so much I'm forced to tap out.
Do you,or have you, found this to be true in your experience also?
Thx bro any insight is greatly appreciated...
vetrem
I dont even count now lol..tren4life,,,

My stomach acid is same with or without tren,always very bad. What can help you is esomeprazole ( nexium 40mg), it is otc. You should take it before meal first thing in morning and keep taking it every day. Every time I stop taking it I am fucked

I see what you mean, I had not noticed that the "edit" function becomes unavailable after some time. In any case, conversation moved fairly quickly and I chose not to make any edits to posts even while I could. There were some suspect accounts that had accused me of changing my story and that is simply not the case.

It seems the quote formatting in your post is jumbled, as well. Seems to attribute a few posts to me that aren't mine. Every quote that you took from 3 other posters is shown as having been quoted/replied to by me. Is this from your own editing, or a standard glitch/function of Meso's software?
Do you guys have an EU domestic warehouse?

To be fair those “old vets” were a bunch of whiny e-nerds that got their dicks hard by trolling on the internet screaming at sources. That isn’t vetting…that’s acting like a little cunt. Thank God those irritating fucks are all gone.
Ya think? They were some solid members and would help out anyone that needed it, provided you actually contributed and listened.

This board has gone to shit since they left.