Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is it safe to order from QSC right now? Or is this shit show mean we all need to hold off?
I believe most are going to wait for the lab reports from Jano , I think minihulk82 is sending the first round of some compounds for testing. I personally have not had any issues with this source then again I’ve only ordered 1 kit of test e. Which after all this drama I tested with my Dave Palumbo Roid test kit and though I can’t check for impurities or dosing it is indeed test e. So basically if all testing comes back g2g then its up to your discretion.

Every time I have ordered it has been 100% fine, I do small orders, both domestic and through the reship, have only tried the primo, anavar, and HGH, all have been good.

Have used bpc157 and tb500 for past month. Definitely seem to be working. Starting tren/mast/prop mix, definitely feeling pip assuming from the prop

Every time I have ordered it has been 100% fine, I do small orders, both domestic and through the reship, have only tried the primo, anavar, and HGH, all have been good.
I’ve ordered the HGH should arrive tomorrow. What does did u go with how did u know it was good.
I’m a little worried about using it now after all posts on here

I’ve ordered the HGH should arrive tomorrow. What does did u go with how did u know it was good.
I’m a little worried about using it now after all posts on here

The HGH both my wife and I use it at 4 iu a day, works really well, very minor carpal tunnel and if I watch my diet/sodium intake it doesn't cause me very much water retention either.

Not trying to dismiss anyone persons claims or concerns, as I can only speak to my own experiences.

Take that for what you will, I am sure some stupid fucking troll will come by and tell you that I am the rep under another account or some other bullshit.

Good Luck.

The HGH both my wife and I use it at 4 iu a day, works really well, very minor carpal tunnel and if I watch my diet/sodium intake it doesn't cause me very much water retention either.

Not trying to dismiss anyone persons claims or concerns, as I can only speak to my own experiences.

Take that for what you will, I am sure some stupid fucking troll will come by and tell you that I am the rep under another account or some other bullshit.

Good Luck.
No one in recent memory has called QSC HGH bad, what they've criticized as of the last few days is:

1) Promising refunds in the event of an issue, then refusing to refund as promised
2) shipping mislabeled (but coincidentally similar) products, then proceeding to issue 1)
3) Soft doxxing customers who come forward with legitimate complaints
4) Taking someone else's lab report for another factory's product and claiming it as their own

I don't think you're a shill for saying you have a good experience with QSC HGH. I will say though that all of your posts the last few days are calling MesoRX stupid and talking shit about people criticizing QSC for the above transgressions. I can't imagine being a genuine customer and posting so much in this shitstorm but not a single time in support of people outing a scam. I went back a few pages, you haven't so much as liked a post that commented on QSC's clearly inappropriate behaviour.

If anyone WERE you accuse you of being a rep under another account, it would be because you seem fiercely defensive of a Chinese salesperson who was caught red-handed doing lots of naughty things, and you denigrate the community you're posting in for pointing it out.

I ordered some bpc a while back. I had no problems with the transaction and the bpc seemed to help.

But fuck man, it's like someone said, they could be sitting on a gold mine if they had a rep that understood customer service and didn't maintain the attitude of "we have the best prices, so we can treat you like shit and it's ok if some people get ripped off along the way".

I really hope members are seeing the importance of not using their forum name as their email name or telling the rep who they are on the board.

I'd end with these peeps came to meso, they came for a reason. There is a lot of traffic and someone can gain a lot of business from this site. One of the reason there is a lot of traffic, is because meso isn't a source board. They don't get protection. They are help accountable by the members. Source issues aren't swept under the rug so people can have more data points to consider when choosing a source. One of those important data points that has always set meso apart, is testing.

This source has never been big fans of testing the way we like. It took a long time before they started using a 3rd party and it was only for a few things. They don't reimburse for member testing which is so hugely beneficial to their reputation and affects their sales. They don't fix problems when testing shows that their product is underdosed or the wrong product altogether.

No one in recent memory has called QSC HGH bad, what they've criticized as of the last few days is:

1) Promising refunds in the event of an issue, then refusing to refund as promised
2) shipping mislabeled (but coincidentally similar) products, then proceeding to issue 1)
4) Taking someone else's lab report for another factory's product and claiming it as their own

I don't think you're a shill for saying you have a good experience with QSC HGH. I will say though that all of your posts the last few days are calling MesoRX stupid and talking shit about people criticizing QSC for the above transgressions. I can't imagine being a genuine customer and posting so much in this shitstorm but not a single time in support of people outing a scam. I went back a few pages, you haven't so much as liked a post that commented on QSC's clearly inappropriate behaviour.

If anyone WERE you accuse you of being a rep under another account, it would be because you seem fiercely defensive of a Chinese salesperson who was caught red-handed doing lots of naughty things, and you denigrate the community you're posting in for pointing it out.

I ordered some bpc a while back. I had no problems with the transaction and the bpc seemed to help.

But fuck man, it's like someone said, they could be sitting on a gold mine if they had a rep that understood customer service and didn't maintain the attitude of "we have the best prices, so we can treat you like shit and it's ok if some people get ripped off along the way".

I really hope members are seeing the importance of not using their forum name as their email name or telling the rep who they are on the board.

I'd end with these peeps came to meso, they came for a reason. There is a lot of traffic and someone can gain a lot of business from this site. One of the reason there is a lot of traffic, is because meso isn't a source board. They don't get protection. They are help accountable by the members. Source issues aren't swept under the rug so people can have more data points to consider when choosing a source. One of those important data points that has always set meso apart, is testing.

This source has never been big fans of testing the way we like. It took a long time before they started using a 3rd party and it was only for a few things. They don't reimburse for member testing which is so hugely beneficial to their reputation and affects their sales. They don't fix problems when testing shows that their product is underdosed or the wrong product altogether.

Sounds like typical Chinese service.

Anyone ever do business with Chinese or Vietnamese foreign vendors know that the concept of customer service does not exist in these cultures. And it’s brutal and you have to fight with them sometimes.

This is my point exactly. I literally said, to speak of my own experience. The SPECIFICALLY said that this is not a commentary on ANY of the other issues, nor did I claim that anyone had complained about their HGH.

So again, it would seem that your comment has no relevance to what I said, as I spoke about my personal experience, and yet here we are again with people saying I am endorsing a sources behavior which I am specifically not speaking to, as I have not experienced it.

YMMV if all reviews are to be welcome here, then why do I continue to get this response to my PERSONAL experience, which NONE of you can speak to as you are not me and I am not you.

If you would like to debate ANYTHING I have actually said in my post please do. However it will be a waste of your time because you CANNOT speak to my experience as I CANNOT speak to yours or anyone else's.

Is that fair? If not then why? I am not denigrating your opinon. Just denigrating the faux premise of transparency this board is trying to portray.

If there were transparency here, then my review would be accepted as is, as I see everyone else's experience and asses the risk on my own.

Yes I think this forum is fucking stupid now and I wont be contributing much beyond this because my time is better spent doing real harm reduction in real life which is my actual fucking job. With that, good luck.

And see this is all valid concerns, assess your personal risk tolerance and buy or don't. If I were spending thousands of dollars at a time, I would be a lot more concerned.

This is my point exactly. I literally said, to speak of my own experience. The SPECIFICALLY said that this is not a commentary on ANY of the other issues, nor did I claim that anyone had complained about their HGH.

So again, it would seem that your comment has no relevance to what I said, as I spoke about my personal experience, and yet here we are again with people saying I am endorsing a sources behavior which I am specifically not speaking to, as I have not experienced it.

YMMV if all reviews are to be welcome here, then why do I continue to get this response to my PERSONAL experience, which NONE of you can speak to as you are not me and I am not you.

If you would like to debate ANYTHING I have actually said in my post please do. However it will be a waste of your time because you CANNOT speak to my experience as I CANNOT speak to yours or anyone else's.

Is that fair? If not then why? I am not denigrating your opinon. Just denigrating the faux premise of transparency this board is trying to portray.

If there were transparency here, then my review would be accepted as is, as I see everyone else's experience and asses the risk on my own.

Yes I think this forum is fucking stupid now and I wont be contributing much beyond this because my time is better spent doing real harm reduction in real life which is my actual fucking job. With that, good luck.
I find this response needlessly defensive. When you're talking about transparency and reviews being accepted as they are, that's great, but when people are noting poor experiences you're responding saying "this board fucking sucks". You don't get to have it both ways. You don't get to claim that "both sides" should be heard out if you're calling this board garbage when people get fired up about a serious problem.

Like I said, go on about how good the HGH is. There's nothing wrong with that, but why won't you just once acknowledge the elephant in the room? The source has been temp banned for soft-doxxing, they have admitted to promising a refund to a customer and then taking it back after sending out mislabeled product. Mr Fair and Balanced critic of faux transparency, when are you going to stand up and say "it's a shame about the rep openly bragging about scamming a customer and then doxxing them when outed for mislabeling product, because I actually think their HGH is a great deal when they deliver".

If "harm reduction" is your day job, then good on you. I respect that. When are we going to see an ounce of a similar attitude from you here?

Last edited:

QSC's customer service has serious shortcomings - but can we really expect them to offer 3rd party testing, reimbursement for member testing, reship following customs seizure and all that good stuff we like here at Meso and still maintain their crazy low price? His whole business model is pile it high sell it cheap with none of the trimmings - and it seems to work judging by the amount of orders he's generating here. I haven't ordered yet but may soon - based solely on the price & generally favorable reviews of the product. I do know if things go south he's definitely not going to hold my hand & make it all better.

I made the decision to not order oils from him. only things that are a little bit harder/costly to get a hold of.
I did get some hgh. TB500 and semaglutide. I will stick to local sources for my oils and orals.

I havent had a negative experience with him yet but it made me a little sad to see how he was handling issues.

Last edited:
I find this response needlessly defensive. When you're talking about transparency and reviews being accepted as they are, that's great, but when people are noting poor experiences you're responding saying "this board fucking sucks". You don't get to have it both ways. You don't get to claim that "both sides" should be heard out if you're calling this board garbage when people get fired up about a serious problem.

Like I said, go on about how good the HGH is. There's nothing wrong with that, but why won't you just once acknowledge the elephant in the room? The source has been temp banned for soft-doxxing, they have admitted to promising a refund to a customer and then taking it back after sending out mislabeled product. Mr Fair and Balanced critic of faux transparency, when are you going to stand up and say "it's a shame about the rep openly bragging about scamming a customer and then doxxing them when outed for mislabeling product, because I actually think their HGH is a great deal when they deliver".

If "harm reduction" is your day job, then good on you. I respect that. When are we going to see an ounce of a similar attitude from you here?
why aren't you quoting and crying about the rest of the Meso Police and others whining about how shit this board is now? They're on the opposite side of his arguments yet saying this same thing, and from you... crickets????????

???????????????????????????????????

rhetorical post.

why aren't you quoting and crying about the rest of the Meso Police and others whining about how shit this board is now? They're on the opposite side of his arguments yet saying this same thing, and from you... crickets????????

???????????????????????????????????

rhetorical post.
Because it's the combination of "this board is shit" and "this gear is great" in a discussion about a source scamming/doxxing customers.

No i respond this board fucking sucks when it goes on for pages and pages of extremely unhelpful statements and responses of, "Oh you must have chinese cum in your ass."

If I have a problem I reach out to the rep to get it dealt with. Regardless of the resolution I will post my experience.

I had an issue with Opti, I contacted him, and he addressed the issue promptly and to my satisfaction.

I have many experiences, I don't share all of them, often I share only to provide a counter narrative when it is not what I have experienced.

Is that a better attitude?

I have also contributed in other ways in other threads in regards to pharmacology and biochemistry as that is my educational background.

Have I snapped and been overly critical and aggressive of others at times? Absolutely, I am only human and I LOVE steroids, and they affect my behavior in ways that I am always striving to improve,.

More often then not, when I make a contribution, it is often met with ridicule, skepticism and malice by a small but vocal portion of this forum.

I don't feel that defending my contributions that I make from trolls, and this is ultimately why I have come to really dislike this forum. For every 1 or 2 positive interactions I have, I have about 20 negative ones.

Maybe its a me problem, but seeing that this is the only place in my life where I seem to encounter this issue, I have a feeling it is not 100% a me problem. (Maybe only 90%, who knows! haha).

Seriously though, I work for a non profit, making far less than I could in private industry because I feel that the way the USA handles issues related to drugs, steroids, homelessness, medicine, etc. is not okay, and I have the opportunity to work for an organization that is trying to change the paradigm of how we deal with these things. I would like to try and bring that attitude and passion to the board, however, I only have so much mental/emotional bandwidth and would rather focus it on my efforts IRL.

That being said I do wish to leave things on a non shitty note with all of you. Hate me or not, we all love steroids (I think?) or drugs or lifting. I honestly feel so grateful to have multiple options to procure things in this day and age.

Best of luck Meso,

LAX 4 Life!

I think it’s fine line though. People can be objective about negative reviews and not pull out the pitch forks immediately like a bunch of these clowns are calling for. None of them likely customers, some of them SOURCES aka competitors. Besides the point. There’s people here who have bought a bunch of gear from these fuckers and are genuinely concerned about getting harmed by the gear. People need to make the distinction between shitty business practices and selling fake or harmful gear which I haven’t seen any evidence of. If I’m wrong show me. And yes I saw he sent the product to Deus or whatever. Any other instances?