Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@MadBret and @B Ware , have put in work here
B Ware is glad one scammer came back to the forum. That's some real great "work". Also telling people to scam QSC is more great work from him but apparently was "mostly" a joke. Remember folks, post count = credibility.

But, I'm telling you and others who seem to making your debuts in this thread

You're all about making false statements.

you could learn a thing or 2 from the guys who have come before you.
Math isn't your strong point and that's okay.

Last edited:
Here there is no one to clarify, it is best to play it safe and not buy more from this guy. At the moment that there are criticisms like the ones I have read and after seeing the answers of this subject my soul falls to the ground, what a shame.

We should make some needle party in china,we will make qsc arrange asian girls for us. I wont mind if we get mislabeled girls..if we get black or white or latino girl instead. No alcohol allowed on party,only tren,needles and girls. We dont need many girls..4 girls will be enough for 50 of us so we save money. They will work 24/7

I did read all from begin as I follow it, but lets be honest. From first page people who never ordered and had no ide who qsc is started spamming. I seen many postive reviews including mine experience. I never said that everyone had same experience as me...but come on, people here accusing source even for smashed package but they never think that it was maybe to do something with post workers
I definitely know it's the PO. It's the packing that's getting called out. He needs to invest in bubble wrap or vacuum seal it.

We should make some needle party in china,we will make qsc arrange asian girls for us. I wont mind if we get mislabeled girls..if we get black or white or latino girl instead. No alcohol allowed on party,only tren,needles and girls. We dont need many girls..4 girls will be enough for 50 of us so we save money. They will work 24/7
What you’ll get is a bunch of lady boys lol

Think I'm going to give this source a try but it is kind of a weird feeling being that I've never seen a source with these payment options lol

Hghdaddy did the same. Forgot to send a guy 2 Geno pens. He said you can have them when you place another order lol.

ilovetren94. How long have you run Tren Ace for? After 8-9wks my stomach acid builds up so much I'm forced to tap out.
Do you,or have you, found this to be true in your experience also?
Thx bro any insight is greatly appreciated...
vetrem

Jeeezzz bro…. That Tren psychosis is hitting you hard

Ok another subject.
As soon as I get my products(soon) and the things I need to send everything, I'm sending off primo e, winstrol, accutane, and either tren e/mast e. Already talked to Jano about everything.
Hgh is way to expensive for testing, so someone else can do that if possible????
The people champion HERE as I sift through this madness

ilovetren94. How long have you run Tren Ace for? After 8-9wks my stomach acid builds up so much I'm forced to tap out.
Do you,or have you, found this to be true in your experience also?
Thx bro any insight is greatly appreciated...
vetrem
Taking a daily PPI is strongly recommended for many reasons, but I’m just generally spewing bullshit... lmfao

We made $400 in the first month we were charging for it.
The women on chaturbate make like 5000$ a night its absurd. But they totally destroy there vaginas in the process with double toys and such.

You may make a better amount of chaturbate. O wait chaturbate is live though