Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

When you run around Meso posting the same thing over and over again it’s spamming.
spamming which catches a ban around here
I warned you yesterday that around here that catches a ban.

MESO's unofficial hall monitor everyone! How often are you smashing that report button bruh? Lmfao.

Below I will quote some great advice.

Don’t lose sleep over this internet shit

you only post bits and pieces

When will you figure you that clicking on a quote brings you to the posted it was quoted from?

You are also spinning things to meet your agenda whatever that may be.

You are avoiding my questions with your frivolous prattle. Keep avoiding explaining yourself.

Yes but he still to this day refuses to refund anyone else who was effected by that batch of hcg unless they themselves send it in for testing and then and only then would they refund them (and they would only refund 50%, but chances are they would go back on their word on anyone who did actually send it for testing in hopes of a refund)
Your a clown if your buying your hcg from chinkdao anyways. Straight up asking for it. Even some of your most precious sources here won’t test their hcg. Go find out and read some threads.

MESO's unofficial hall monitor everyone! How often are you smashing that report button bruh? Lmfao.

When will you figure you that clicking on a quote brings you to the posted it was quoted from?

You are avoiding my questions with your frivolous prattle. Keep avoiding explaining yourself.
let me insult you left and right bro, but then when you prove me wildly wrong I'll just tell you to chill out, not take the internet seriously, and not lose sleep over this internet stuff so I can minimize your retort and look like a good bro!

I guess because of the half life of anavar I would split the dosing. I think this would create less of an "androgen spike". But I might be speaking out my ass. The half life is 8 hours and I wouldn't give it all in one dose to her.

But to each, their own.
Yeah we intk have 10s for her, so it's either 1 or 2. Haha.

B ware is right. You have a serious hard on for the vets here. You were all over MSG as well. This time it’s sick to watch. You are wearing the guys face and hung on his every word. Move on like b ware is clearly trying to do. No one wants to see this. I’m on many boards and have seen my share of trolls but this is next level.

My agenda here is that it's fucking ridiculous this source only gets a two week ban for this bullshit.
This dude is getting fucking weird now. Like bro your arguing with people who are on the same side as you in the grand scheme of things. What the fuck is your point. Your tellin the dudes the same things they are saying. Move the fuck on and go get some pussy

Your a clown if your buying your hcg from chinkdao anyways. Straight up asking for it. Even some of your most precious sources here won’t test their hcg. Go find out and read some threads.
Yeah good thing I don’t use hcg and I’ve never purchased any. If you’re referring to goodlyfe well…. He’s sending it for testing

I guess because of the half life of anavar I would split the dosing. I think this would create less of an "androgen spike". But I might be speaking out my ass. The half life is 8 hours and I wouldn't give it all in one dose to her.

But to each, their own.
Correct she takes 10mg a day in two 5mg doses.

let me insult you left and right bro, but then when you prove me wildly wrong I'll just tell you to chill out, not take the internet seriously, and not lose sleep over this internet stuff so I can minimize your retort and look like a good bro!
This is how "Meso Vet's" operate, it's their MO but they can't take the heat themselves. Straight up fuck boys.

Like bro your arguing with people who are on the same side as you in the grand scheme of things.
Except for B Ware who is against scammers, welcomes scammers back, advocates not banning scammers, recommends scamming sources. I mean if you could read and comprehend you would know this. How does one live with so many conflicting points of view?

If anyone doesn't like what I post then please by all means make use of the ignore feature.

You know your creditably around here went out the window when you started asking for and accepting free gear right? Not only that but if we read one more feelz report from you I might lose it.

You know your creditably around here went out the window when you started asking for and accepting free gear right? Not only that but if we read one more feelz report from you I might lose it.
???

asking for free gear? you must have me confused with another. Glad to know my feelz reports are living in that tiny head of yours though. must explain why one more would make you lose it, there's no more room in there!

oh wait. you must mean the expired Albuterol sachets I was sent - at pharmacist's offering - for my asthmatic kiddo. LOL. Boy, you got me good!

I'll take it for my kiddo if still available. she's asthmatic. no prob if it's gone.

here's the post that you had trouble reading apparently.
Good start but keep on going cause wait… there’s more. Adding the kid to save face will do you no good here.
I'm ready, you big bad beast! Do your worst!

Actually pharma gradr adrol and dbol was nt even as on point as the lady var. his lady var was border line perfect. The variance doesnt matter.
Hes 1 mg off if the 10 mg result.

I guarentee pharma grade lady var is not even that close. O wait is there even such a thing as lady var pharma. If so i still dont think they would be that close.

oh wait. you must mean the expired Albuterol sachets I was sent - at pharmacist's offering - for my asthmatic kiddo. LOL. Boy, you got me good!

I don’t know your situation, but did you just say you accepted and gave expired meds to your kid?

This thread is getting weird...do people here dislike their wives and kids or something?

I don’t know your situation, but did you just say you accepted and gave expired meds to your kid?

This thread is getting weird...do people here dislike their wives and kids or something?
it's Albuterol that pharmacist said expired. I haven't even opened the pack but it's going in my massive storage of backup RXs alongside antibiotics, supplies of various RXs etc. Believe it or not, some medicines actually last quite a long time past their expiration dates!

tl;dr - it's an emergency backup. one of dozens. I don't give my wife or kids statistically variant 'Var, bro.