Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

expired meds
There is a difference between labeled expiration date and true expiration date. One is has to do with full efficacy as manufactured and the other has to do with the active ingredient potency. Albuterol cost a lot of money if you don't have health insurance in the US.

There is a difference between labeled expiration date and true expiration date. One is has to do with full efficacy as manufactured and the other has to do with the active ingredient potency. Albuterol cost a lot of money if you don't have health insurance in the US.
dangerous critical thinking again bro, how do u even manage that bipolar thought process?! how dare you not post a very funny quip about hating your kids and/or wife in order to get likes and laugh reacts! how dare!

I should post my expired epi-pen collection. Once that date on the box hits they're totally fucking trashed and no longer work. God damn expiration dates!

So the item is still in transit. What's the issue?
I've had packages take over 2 months from overseas. You want fast then pay extra for domestic.
He was told 4 weeks initially and then it changed to 4-8 weeks because they didn't even ship it out when they were supposed to according to the tracking numbers. Has anyone else been told their package was returned to QSC due to covid? Sounds sketchy to me.

Also, how is it not someone's concern as to when something was shipped? That's a cunt move. It was a simple question and because they fucked up they come back with its none of your concern? If you think that's good customer service you are on glue.

He was told 4 weeks initially and then it changed to 4-8 weeks because they didn't even ship it out when they were supposed to according to the tracking numbers. Has anyone else been told their package was returned to QSC due to covid? Sounds sketchy to me.

Also, how is it not someone's concern as to when something was shipped? That's a cunt move. It was a simple question and because they fucked up they come back with its none of your concern? If you think that's good customer service you are on glue.

Are you even paying attention to what’s happening over there? Entire cities are lockdown.

I have had normal crap from China take 2 months to get to me. And that’s before this Day after Tommorrow crap they are doing over there.

We went from legitimate concerns about QSC to let’s complain about everything.

Your buddies Karen move “refund me my money and keep your stuff” is a stupid move to play with international illegal drug suppliers especially Chinese.

Your buddies Karen move “refund me my money and keep your stuff” is a stupid move to play with international illegal drug suppliers especially Chinese.
Explain this please. What do you think they will do? Why is it bad to ask for money back? What is the smart move to play when you get ripped off or they take an unreasonable amount of time fullfilling their promise?

You think any of them can survive long if they threaten? Qds gave a vague threat, caught a ban and has serious damage control now if he comes back. If he doesnt come back then his business is burned.

What exactly do you think these illegal chinese drug gangs will do and how much of a hit to their business do you think they are willing to take rather than just pay up or make things right??

Explain this please. What do you think they will do? Why is it bad to ask for money back? What is the smart move to play when you get ripped off or they take an unreasonable amount of time fullfilling their promise?

You think any of them can survive long if they threaten? Qds gave a vague threat, caught a ban and has serious damage control now if he comes back. If he doesnt come back then his business is burned.

What exactly do you think these illegal chinese drug gangs will do and how much of a hit to their business do you think they are willing to take rather than just pay up or make things right??
You didn't know they send the triads after you when you ask for our money back?

I guess because of the half life of anavar I would split the dosing. I think this would create less of an "androgen spike". But I might be speaking out my ass. The half life is 8 hours and I wouldn't give it all in one dose to her.

But to each, their own.
Alex kikel has a huge write up on females and peds he does have something claiming it's better to do all at once and not have stable levels for them but here is a ss from his Fourm where there is a search bar if you ever got interested in seeing what his thoughts are just type women or female and a bunch of stuff will come up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220513-001817_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220513-001817_Gallery.jpg
    707.1 KB · Views: 58