Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Will you kindly shut the fuck up and go find a hobby? Jesus Christ you are annoying. You’re like a moth that flies into your house and annoys you all night. You haven’t bought anything from him so why do you care? No one cares about your opinions. You aren’t anyone of importance
Coming from the guy who just joined the forum last month to shill QSC.

It’s you who has no importance.

hey arnold nick splat GIF

Why is that stupid cat still posting on this thread. Notice how all the other sources stay in they’re lane and focus on they’re business. This cat just can’t get off of QSC’s dick.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals brother/sister, (I hope Tracey's still in charge), don't let the haters get you down. don't even bother replying to them, I feel like you have such a great business model. you are doing god's work by supplying us with necter of the gods at wholesale prices. Fuck Liska. You've had your ups and downs but 99% of your clientel are happy with your services. People need to remember, you only hear on the news there was an accident on the A40, and never that 272,837 cars made it successfully to their destinations with no issues. You're like the world's best supplier of HGH, 120ius for $55 who can beat that!

@Liska , since QSC's HGH tested at 12ius (HLPC by Janoshik), for the price, can you admit they're the best supplier on the market8.
They neither have the lowest prices for 120iu/95% purity kits (though the other rep quoted lower prices when I once compared them out of curiousity) nor the highest purity for generics but assuming every batch meets the above criteria, which you can only be certain of if every batch gets tested, they'd genuinely be fine. QSC's hgh/peptide bulk shipping isn't on par with other suppliers/shippers so that alone excludes them as an option for sources but that's not of concern for Meso customers.

Your idea of the market is likely different from mine, and I encourage anyone to have a look at companies on Made-in-China to get a more complete grasp of the market, which companies are registered as wholesellers instead of manufacturers, and so on.

Ok back to fucking cats!

They neither have the lowest prices for 120iu/95% purity kits (though the other rep quoted lower prices when I once compared them out of curiousity) nor the highest purity for generics but assuming every batch meets the above criteria, which you can only be certain of if every batch gets tested, they'd genuinely be fine. QSC's hgh/peptide bulk shipping isn't on par with other suppliers/shippers so that alone excludes them as an option for sources but that's not of concern for Meso customers.

Your idea of the market is likely different from mine, and I encourage anyone to have a look at companies on Made-in-China to get a more complete grasp of the market, which companies are registered as wholesellers instead of manufacturers, and so on.

Ok back to fucking cats!
I'll take the response. well played.

Ok back to fucking cats!
You don’t listen well do you… that’s the issue with females and cats, dumb fucking bitches that can’t understand. Get the fuck out of qing dao you pussy.

Coming from the guy who just joined the forum last month to shill QSC.

It’s you who has no importance.
Your decade old account only proves you have no social life and don’t know shit about opsec lol fucking retard. Go get some pussy and stop writing walls of text talking in circles like a washed up politician

PostNL 34 days still no package,anyone else experienced over 4 weeks delivery time?It does say on the first page 8 days-4 weeks delivey,and im already over 4 weeks

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals brother/sister, (I hope Tracey's still in charge), don't let the haters get you down. don't even bother replying to them, I feel like you have such a great business model. you are doing god's work by supplying us with necter of the gods at wholesale prices. Fuck Liska. You've had your ups and downs but 99% of your clientel are happy with your services. People need to remember, you only hear on the news there was an accident on the A40, and never that 272,837 cars made it successfully to their destinations with no issues. You're like the world's best supplier of HGH, 120ius for $55 who can beat that!
I guess this guy is simply a hater, and not someone who got burned by qsc. And he isn't the only one, others have had issues not handled properly but the posts get buried by the rep spamming and shills drooling over cheap prices.

You and others will apparently continue to overlook serious issues to simply save a buck. You better hope you don't encounter an issue because you don't set the terms of resolution, the rep decides and if you go public, you get nothing.

Please tag me if you're going to mention me.

You'd be wise not to continue to misrepresent the facts. I am busy enough that it's not a good allocation of my time to continue to participate in your thread, but as a customer who you scammed, I gain motivation to post here every time you try to change the story.

1. I inquired about Toremifene Citrate and asked for your refund policy
2. You promised me a full refund if it tested fake or low purity
3. I received the package after a lengthy wait, and tested it to find it was fake.
4. I asked for my refund, privately
5. You refused the refund and offered a reship
6. I said fine, if you're not going to refund me like you promised, you can at least reship it
7. When I did not receive any tracking for weeks after being promised a reship, I inquired again as to the status
8. You told me it was out of stock
9. I lost patience and chose to out you, in large part to prevent other people from having the same experience as me.
10. You claimed being outed as a scammer (the above is a scam, btw) makes me disrespectful.

If you want to talk about respect, you need to be reminded of what I told you privately via email. When you make a promise to someone you need to stand by your word. Your word is your bond. Do not tell promise people you will send real products and then send fake products. Do not promise people you will refund them if they receive fake products, only to rescind that promise later.

You have earned the title of "Scammer". You did that yourself. If you want to clear your name of that title, it's simple, you can pay me back what you owe me. Do you still have the total I gave you? Tell you what. You refund me what you owe me, I will make it public that @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals has made me whole again, and I will take the refund and donate it to a charity of Meso's choice. Animal shelter, maybe? $3000+ USD would go a long way.

I guess this guy is simply a hater, and not someone who got burned by qsc. And he isn't the only one, others have had issues not handled properly but the posts get buried by the rep spamming and shills drooling over cheap prices.

You and others will apparently continue to overlook serious issues to simply save a buck. You better hope you don't encounter an issue because you don't set the terms of resolution, the rep decides and if you go public, you get nothing.
Deus pharma isnt even a real source lol! him and the CAT BITCH just buy raws and other products from the REAL SOURCE which is QING DAO.
you should STOP trying to get people to not order from qing dao... qing is the real plug and higher up, deus and the cat are just unnecessary middlemen!
all these bullshit companies wouldnt even be in business without qing dao. you keep commenting this shit with the stupid gay cat so i keep repeating myself... but STFU with your lies you tiredandugly faggot.

PostNL 34 days still no package,anyone else experienced over 4 weeks delivery time?It does say on the first page 8 days-4 weeks delivey,and im already over 4 weeks
Dont worry,took me 6 weeks to get it in eu and china post was 6 weeks as well. When was tracking last time updated and where?

Anyone know where to get vial labels. All i seen on alibaba is 100usd for 1000.

Nor I need 1000 of same labels nor I think its worth 100usd..tell me if I am wrong