Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone know where to get vial labels. All i seen on alibaba is 100usd for 1000.

Nor I need 1000 of same labels nor I think its worth 100usd..tell me if I am wrong
Search the forum. There was a guy who made labels for sources. I can’t remember his name.

Anyone know where to get vial labels. All i seen on alibaba is 100usd for 1000.

Nor I need 1000 of same labels nor I think its worth 100usd..tell me if I am wrong
Amazon sells all types of dirt cheap labels that you can write on and then stick to the vial

Deus pharma isnt even a real source lol! him and the CAT BITCH just buy raws and other products from the REAL SOURCE which is QING DAO.
you should STOP trying to get people to not order from qing dao... qing is the real plug and higher up, deus and the cat are just unnecessary middlemen!
all these bullshit companies wouldnt even be in business without qing dao. you keep commenting this shit with the stupid gay cat so i keep repeating myself... but STFU with your lies you tiredandugly faggot.
You've been here less than a week, and already Qingdaos top shill with a clueless post like this. I see you're as mature as the rep, resorting to insulting as a means to get a point across.

This thread is an absolute joke.

Is there any recent HLPC tests floating around of their GH? Not the one from over a year ago. Hard to imagine out of all the sales these guys make only 1 person has ever sent it in for testing

Is there any recent HLPC tests floating around of their GH? Not the one from over a year ago. Hard to imagine out of all the sales these guys make only 1 person has ever sent it in for testing
Didnt test it but I can say it works,dont know if is 10iu,12iu or 15 but it works

Quickly thanking QSC for a timely Delivery to the east coast in just under 30days time. Everything came vacuum sealed weighed and labeled correctly!
Thank you for everything~
;)

You've been here less than a week, and already Qingdaos top shill with a clueless post like this. I see you're as mature as the rep, resorting to insulting as a means to get a point across.

This thread is an absolute joke.
You should go get liska pregnant. You guys could make a baby that’s twice as miserable as you both

Ok so Jano has 4 of my samples. I'll post the outcome when I get the results.
Thank you for the following thru with your commitment to test. If I had to guess, 90% of people who claim they're sending something off for testing never post anything else about it.

Yeah, no big deal. Just trying to do what I can. My girl will be taking some of it, so got to definitely make sure for her as well.