Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What dosage should it have, the accutane? 10mg? Or even 20mg?
Anyway thanks for posting lab reports, everything looks good!

FYI guys it's Dragon Boat Festival holidays, so replies during this weekend by email and here might be a bit late than usual, just in case I didn't answer quickly, a bit of patience, Thank you for understanding and happy holidays

Thank you for these lab tests, all good except accutane, which is a mystery, I don't know why is it that low, so we will do the necessary to correct it and compensate you for the accutane

Cheers
This is the right attitude. Glad to see you correcting one of your mistakes. I think if you took this approach to all prior mistakes you'd get nothing but praise.

I will be trying a little in my quad today with another vial from the batch. But my delts never have issues and this one is killer.
I’m on my third vial of QSC test e after taking 5 months off without any compounds. By far the smoothest oil I’ve ever pinned. No pip whatsoever. Pinning in delts and glutes only. Theres too many nerves in quads, you can inject successfully for years until eventually one day. Check out Dave Palumbo “why quad injections are a bad idea” on YouTube.

What is story than with raws? I am using 200mg accutane a day lol...only side effect is dry lips and dry face. Now, if its raw it means it cant be underdosed, or can it?

What is story than with raws? I am using 200mg accutane a day lol...only side effect is dry lips and dry face. Now, if its raw it means it cant be underdosed, or can it?
If you can handle 200 mg a day I don't think is really 200 mg. I took 90 mg most and I fall apart. Nose bleeding 3 4 times a day,skin was peel like crazy. I can't describe in words how bad it was
Did you ever took 200 mg of pharma accutane? Maybe you can handle that much

If you can handle 200 mg a day I don't think is really 200 mg. I took 90 mg most and I fall apart. Nose bleeding 3 4 times a day,skin was peel like crazy. I can't describe in words how bad it was
Did you ever took 200 mg of pharma accutane? Maybe you can handle that muchB

before I got this raw I was on 80 mg of pharma accutane..hard to tell now but I felt same on 40 mg of pharma accutane and on 80 mg of pharma accutane..than i got sigma raw...and weekly went up until i got to 200mg a day.

Basically I had nose bleed only once in two months but labello is no help to my dry lips. Could I been handling it too easy because I am on gram a tren a week which makes me oily?

You have nearly 250 posts in this thread alone and you are just now asking if raws can be under dosed? LMAO!

Maybe take a moment to pull the reps dick out of your blown out asshole and contact your buddy at the university to have it tested?

Have you really not scene the countless jano reports showing raws being tested for purity?

Or people bitching in the very thread that you've spent the past half year in, bitching about hcg that was dosed at half the label claim, eq raws etc?

I'd suggest that you read more and post less, champ.

You have nearly 250 posts in this thread alone and you are just now asking if raws can be under dosed? LMAO!

Maybe take a moment to pull the reps dick out of your blown out asshole and contact your buddy at the university to have it tested?

Have you really not scene the countless jano reports showing raws being tested for purity?

Or people bitching in the very thread that you've spent the past half year in, bitching about hcg that was dosed at half the label claim, eq raws etc?

I'd suggest that you read more and post less, champ.
Can you finally get a life? or go fuck some girls instead fucking ppl here?
I know what I asked,and I didnt asked ignorant people with no life like you so go fuck yourself in nicest possible way