Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

just ignore the fucker.

by the way, you got accutane raw tested?
By Jano no, in house yes, but I will be glad to help to cover a part of testing if a customer is willing to send it to Jano, so that we are sure about the purity. I've been told that accutane is very sensitive to morsure and can degrade easily, but a first step will be to verify the raw purity to make sure it's not from that.

Doesn’t test E have better solubility? That’s what I read. I just bought a 40 year supply of test E, hope mine won’t have excessive pip
you mean in regards to mg/ml?
anything over 250mg/ml sucks imo, and test cyp has no issue with 250mg/ml

By Jano no, in house yes, but I will be glad to help to cover a part of testing if a customer is willing to send it to Jano, so that we are sure about the purity. I've been told that accutane is very sensitive to morsure and can degrade easily, but a first step will be to verify the raw purity to make sure it's not from that.
when you say in house, what were results?

you mean in regards to mg/ml?
anything over 250mg/ml sucks imo, and test cyp has no issue with 250mg/ml
Well I forget exactly what I read, but it made me swap from C to E. I think the main reason was the solubility, I think test E was able to be dissolved at a higher concentration with less BB iirc

oh hell thats bad.
Not sure what to think now, I was actually on accutane for 1 month from pharmacy and last 15 days I was on 80 mg a day,cant say it was that bad for me. Only reason I switched to raw is because of the price. I mean now atm my head skin is peeling all the time,but except that and extremely dry lips...cant say. What I must say,every time I raised a dose I became more dry and more fucked up, but those sides would go away 2-3 after I upped the dose..

I could me handling it extremely well or raw is way underdosed...but than, I was on 80mg isotretinoin from pharmacy and had no issues
Yeah if you read the packet you got from the doctor you'll see some insanely bad possible side effects. The lower the dose the less potential for sides and everyone is different but for me and if you do a YouTube search a lot of people with persistent joint and back issues even after stopping. A lot of people even had to quit lifting to get through it. You could be lucky and just get the dryness sides. I couldn't keep taking it after weeks. I actually called and went off on the doctor because I asked for lowest effective dose and they gave me 80mg then after having insane issues and freaking out on them they sent me a script for 10mg when that's what I asked for in the first place but what do I know lol what they thought. Also found it weird all the stuff you had to sign to get the drug prescribed felt like I was signing my life away it covers their ass prescribing such a harsh compound

The delts are great if your gonna move anywhere besides the glutes. Don’t go anywhere near your calves- the muscle is way too dense. It will hurt like a mfer
Calves suck almost always get the weird twitch and then a lot of time it fuckes with your ankle when it swells not worth it

Yeah if you read the packet you got from the doctor you'll see some insanely bad possible side effects. The lower the dose the less potential for sides and everyone is different but for me and if you do a YouTube search a lot of people with persistent joint and back issues even after stopping. A lot of people even had to quit lifting to get through it. You could be lucky and just get the dryness sides. I couldn't keep taking it after weeks. I actually called and went off on the doctor because I asked for lowest effective dose and they gave me 80mg then after having insane issues and freaking out on them they sent me a script for 10mg when that's what I asked for in the first place but what do I know lol what they thought. Also found it weird all the stuff you had to sign to get the drug prescribed felt like I was signing my life away it covers their ass prescribing such a harsh compound
I took 180mg/day for a year, I was a champ, told my doc I wanted to take as much as my liver could handle so I never have to do this again. It’s been almost a year since I’ve been off, most sides were reduced significantly within a few weeks. However, I still apply lotion and oils to my entire body religiously, the ladies love my baby soft skin.

Calves suck almost always get the weird twitch and then a lot of time it fuckes with your ankle when it swells not worth it
I’ve been hitting my quads and calves, no pip to speak of. But I foam roll pinned body parts for a minute after injection, that significantly reduces any soreness