Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

before I got this raw I was on 80 mg of pharma accutane..hard to tell now but I felt same on 40 mg of pharma accutane and on 80 mg of pharma accutane..than i got sigma raw...and weekly went up until i got to 200mg a day.

Basically I had nose bleed only once in two months but labello is no help to my dry lips. Could I been handling it too easy because I am on gram a tren a week which makes me oily?
I was also on 1 gram to 1,2 gram of tren e and the accutane sides was those. Accutane is harsh on me but it's doing well the job. 60 mg is most that I take
You might be different I don't know

So fr the Tren e and mast e seem to be legit. Gw and dmaa had me almost unable to quit lol. The HGH lethargic and so sleepy first use and I’ve been on GH for a couple months from a different source. I’m satisfied with everything so far. I’m trying to find dosage instructions on the Htp-5? Anyone have any experience? Also I’m using BPC-157 without TB-500. Is there any point in this or will it only work synergistically?

I was also on 1 gram to 1,2 gram of tren e and the accutane sides was those. Accutane is harsh on me but it's doing well the job. 60 mg is most that I take
You might be different I don't know
Thanks pal, I had horrible acne,all over arms and back and they are all gone, in last month I got maybe 1 pimple at back and thats all. I am trying to get to my cumulative dose faster so thats why I ramp up to these high dosages. I mean the raws look good so hard to tell for me

So fr the Tren e and mast e seem to be legit. Gw and dmaa had me almost unable to quit lol. The HGH lethargic and so sleepy first use and I’ve been on GH for a couple months from a different source. I’m satisfied with everything so far. I’m trying to find dosage instructions on the Htp-5? Anyone have any experience? Also I’m using BPC-157 without TB-500. Is there any point in this or will it only work synergistically?
Be carefull now, there are many fucks over here. they will try to insult you if you post anything positive.

I have their raw sust and tren a,all works excellent. and ofc their HGH

before I got this raw I was on 80 mg of pharma accutane..hard to tell now but I felt same on 40 mg of pharma accutane and on 80 mg of pharma accutane..than i got sigma raw...and weekly went up until i got to 200mg a day.

Basically I had nose bleed only once in two months but labello is no help to my dry lips. Could I been handling it too easy because I am on gram a tren a week which makes me oily?
Man bro my body can handle taking 4 grams of gear and 150mg of orals a day but my body got extremely fucked up from my 80mg isotrentin prescription in weeks. I ended up become super like breakable feeling everything hurt and then all of a sudden I woke up one day and couldn't walk on one of my ankles it was swollen no idea how it happened couldn't work for months and lost my damn mind now ever since the prescription I keep getting reoccurring joint issues 2 years later I've had to use crutches for literally no reason twice lol I blame that shit. I always tell people who are on it because I wish I would have not taken it.

Man bro my body can handle taking 4 grams of gear and 150mg of orals a day but my body got extremely fucked up from my 80mg isotrentin prescription in weeks. I ended up become super like breakable feeling everything hurt and then all of a sudden I woke up one day and couldn't walk on one of my ankles it was swollen no idea how it happened couldn't work for months and lost my damn mind now ever since the prescription I keep getting reoccurring joint issues 2 years later I've had to use crutches for literally no reason twice lol I blame that shit. I always tell people who are on it because I wish I would have not taken it.
oh hell thats bad.
Not sure what to think now, I was actually on accutane for 1 month from pharmacy and last 15 days I was on 80 mg a day,cant say it was that bad for me. Only reason I switched to raw is because of the price. I mean now atm my head skin is peeling all the time,but except that and extremely dry lips...cant say. What I must say,every time I raised a dose I became more dry and more fucked up, but those sides would go away 2-3 after I upped the dose..

I could me handling it extremely well or raw is way underdosed...but than, I was on 80mg isotretinoin from pharmacy and had no issues

I’m on my third vial of QSC test e after taking 5 months off without any compounds. By far the smoothest oil I’ve ever pinned. No pip whatsoever. Pinning in delts and glutes only. Theres too many nerves in quads, you can inject successfully for years until eventually one day. Check out Dave Palumbo “why quad injections are a bad idea” on YouTube.
Well like I said I’ve only put this batch through a Delt and a Bi so far and both are some of the worst pip I’ve had (outside of a bad brew of TE 400). I rotate through about 12 sites.

What month did you order your TE? A thread search made it seem like a new recipe/method was used on the TE starting in April/May and everyone has had smooth shots. Mine is from a March order and seems others during that time have complained of knots from it

Well like I said I’ve only put this batch through a Delt and a Bi so far and both are some of the worst pip I’ve had (outside of a bad brew of TE 400). I rotate through about 12 sites.

What month did you order your TE? A thread search made it seem like a new recipe/method was used on the TE starting in April/May and everyone has had smooth shots. Mine is from a March order and seems others during that time have complained of knots from it
Man, I'm not scared of needles, but I've never injected in my delts, chest, calves or biceps. For some reason I just can't do it. Lol. I always go in different spots on my glute and hope and pray I don't hit a vein. LMAO.

I only do long esters, so 2 times a week isn't that bad.

Man, I'm not scared of needles, but I've never injected in my delts, chest, calves or biceps. For some reason I just can't do it. Lol. I always go in different spots on my glute and hope and pray I don't hit a vein. LMAO.

The delts are great if your gonna move anywhere besides the glutes. Don’t go anywhere near your calves- the muscle is way too dense. It will hurt like a mfer

The delts are great if your gonna move anywhere besides the glutes. Don’t go anywhere near your calves- the muscle is way too dense. It will hurt like a mfer
See I have these inch and a half needles and yeah, it just doesn't look right going into my delt. Haha. I guess I could get some one inch when I order some.

Calves are my favorite to pin. Easy to see what you do and pain is a 4/10 for me.
Long time I couldn't pin elsewhere than quad and glutes

Lol give it a go bro! First opening them up will be extra sore but once you put them in rotation they are not bad. I do 0.5-1mL in Bis, Tris, pecs, and delts. 1-2 in quads, so far up to 3mL in Ventral glute (hip area) and lats. Really helps to have more sites when you increase the dosage and frequency on blast.

Once you break in lats, they are like butter and hold a lot

See I have these inch and a half needles and yeah, it just doesn't look right going into my delt. Haha. I guess I could get some one inch when I order some.
I use one inch. Hell I even use 1/2 slin pins.not sure your body fat but I would think most guys on gear can prob get away with the 1/2” . I like the 1” better personally though

I use one inch. Hell I even use 1/2 slin pins.not sure your body fat but I would think most guys on gear can prob get away with the 1/2” . I like the 1” better personally though
Yeah I am pretty lean. Not as lean as I'm trying to get, but getting there. But yeah, I always like using the longer ones just to make sure I get deep into the muscle. I used to inject in my quads sometimes and I'd always hit a freaking vein and I got tired of it. And I have been injecting in my ventral area also lately.

Ouch, I use a 5/8" for all my shots, glutes, delts, lats. When I need more spots I'll inject pecs with a 1inch needle.

I'm a huge bitch when it comes to needles though lol.

Last edited: