Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I took 180mg/day for a year, I was a champ, told my doc I wanted to take as much as my liver could handle so I never have to do this again. It’s been almost a year since I’ve been off, most sides were reduced significantly within a few weeks. However, I still apply lotion and oils to my entire body religiously, the ladies love my baby soft skin.
Hell yeah glad you didn't get hurt taking it. Maybe it fucked me up so bad because I was hitting new PRs every session at the gym the whole time I was on it with dry joints. Oddly enough it didn't dry my skin or lips just made my joints feel brittle af

Hell yeah glad you didn't get hurt taking it. Maybe it fucked me up so bad because I was hitting new PRs every session at the gym the whole time I was on it with dry joints. Oddly enough it didn't dry my skin or lips just made my joints feel brittle af
I had to quit lifting, for about 8 of the 12 months. My body hurt too bad. Was rough, haha.

Man, I'm not scared of needles, but I've never injected in my delts, chest, calves or biceps. For some reason I just can't do it. Lol. I always go in different spots on my glute and hope and pray I don't hit a vein. LMAO.

I only do long esters, so 2 times a week isn't that bad.
Try using a 29 gauge insulin syringe. 50 units not the 100. Or if you're lean enough try a 31 gauge 5/16th, 30 unit insulin syringe. I prefer the easy touch brand.

Can you finally get a life? or go fuck some girls instead fucking ppl here?
I know what I asked,and I didnt asked ignorant people with no life like you so go fuck yourself in nicest possible way
That makes post 249 in the qds thread.

You should be proud of yourself for all of these contributions you made here.

And you sure did tell me off good. I'll probably never post again after this.

Seriously, thanks for helping me to see the light.

And now I'll let you get back to trying to figure out how to swallow the rep's angry inch through the internet better than you already have in your previous 249 attempts.

I'm sure you won't disappoint.

Keep up the good work, Corky.

What eq raws problem?
You've been made aware of it several times. No reason to be coy with me.

Do you even lift?? Go smoke some weed you fucking weirdo. If you were really on gear you wouldn’t even need weed faggot bitch

It proved several times that it means nothing and you can't guess anything about purity of the raw from the finished products, you said the same thing on deca, and it ended +98%

Do you even lift?? Go smoke some weed you fucking weirdo. If you were really on gear you wouldn’t even need weed faggot bitch
I'm on trt, you fucking retard. And why don't you go smoke some cock, you fucking shill mother fucker.

Why do you feel the need to stick up for the QDS rep? He asked a question and I answered.

Did I offend by posting facts?

Well like I said I’ve only put this batch through a Delt and a Bi so far and both are some of the worst pip I’ve had (outside of a bad brew of TE 400). I rotate through about 12 sites.

What month did you order your TE? A thread search made it seem like a new recipe/method was used on the TE starting in April/May and everyone has had smooth shots. Mine is from a March order and seems others during that time have complained of knots from it
Hmmm received mine in April. From US domestic warehouse. Which would of takin a few weeks to get the there. Hard to say since there are no batch numbers.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
I don't recall mentioning deca purity being a problem but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

EQ has, however, been a known problem and I wasn't specifically calling out qds for this. I was responding to the question about raw purity being anything less than pure.

Anybody using Q's Telmisartan? Thinking about going a cycle. Last cycle my Blood pressure was up to 150-160. I already take 50mg of Losartan.
How much Telmisartan would be good to take on cycle? Considering I'm already on Losartan 50mg.

I'm on trt, you fucking retard. And why don't you go smoke some cock, you fucking shill mother fucker.

Why do you feel the need to stick up for the QDS rep? He asked a question and I answered.

Nobody seems to realise Fidelio is the reps account lol? Similar insults

Don't bother with this moron. He asked Skank if he was still open, when literally 5 posts up it was stated multiple times he was closed for good. Dumbass can't even read.

It proved several times that it means nothing and you can't guess anything about purity of the raw from the finished products, you said the same thing on deca, and it ended +98%
I actually do recall now that I thought about you were referring to. The deca you had was a bit under dosed and I guessed it was lower purity raws but it turned out to be your brewer also likes cannabis.

Can you show me a jano or lab4tox test (not Chinese hplc) from any eq raws that tested 98% or better in the past several years?

I don't recall mentioning deca purity being a problem but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

EQ has, however, been a known problem and I wasn't specifically calling out qds for this. I was responding to the question about raw purity being anything less than pure.
Deca purity was a known problem too and still most of sources when they post their Jano results cannot get our deca purity of +98%
Same for test E all sources had raws that causes pip, we don't.
When everyone was out of stock on proviron we weren't.
So simply we aren't linked to what happens in the common market when it comes to raws, we can get the best purity raws for the best prices and not being affected by the common market problems.
So unless someone shows me a less than 98% purity on EQ, nothing can be said about it.

Don't bother with this moron. He asked Skank if he was still open, when literally 5 posts up it was stated multiple times he was closed for good. Dumbass can't even read.
Listen here tiredandugly you’ve already been dismissed… I don’t need to dismiss you twice. Hmm maybe because on my main I’ve grabbed from him for a lot fucking longer than you have and I was seeing if he was willing to make an exception for a bro??? Obviously I read that before posting you little faggot, go suck off your dad and eat your little brother LOL

I’m not shilling anything lol. I’ve bought from qing multiple times and I never ask for free product, nor do I receive free product… I have plenty of $$$ and don’t need to shill for anything. I’m happy to cuss you little faggot cocksuckers out so qing doesn’t have to though. Lol.

Deca purity was a known problem too and still most of sources when they post their Jano results cannot get our deca purity of +98%
Same for test E all sources had raws that causes pip, we don't.
When everyone was out of stock on proviron we weren't.
So simply we aren't linked to what happens in the common market when it comes to raws, we can get the best purity raws for the best prices and not being affected by the common market problems.
So unless someone shows me a less than 98% purity on EQ, nothing can be said about it.
You've literally had a guy in the past several days using your test e say they had pip from it.

I'm not saying that your raws are shit, but you should be honest. It's too fucking easy to prove otherwise when you are being deceptive or lying when it's right here on meso and easy enough to find.

@Fidelio
Feel free to speak up if you know of any EQ tests done by @janoshik in the past year or two that are 98% or better.

And Jano, since I've already tagged you, maybe you could chime in also?