Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So because it doesn't specifically say stocking
You're a clown, bro.

7th grade seems like the farthest you've made it.

giphy.gif

As a adverb farthest is to the greatest degree or extent, or to the most distant point in time or space.
As an* adverb, you mean? Rule of thumb is farthest is pretty well only used to describe geographical (or measurable) distance. One pursues further education.

Not that it really matters, this isn't the grammar olympics, just thought it was funny given the insult you were trying to make. Btw is your current position that QSC should be perma banned or that scamming should remain an unbannable offence? I'm having trouble keeping up :(

Anyone tested the test c oils lately? Or have blood work on it? Remember seeing the first batch oil tested and only recent raws.

Recieved my international package of test e and tormephine today. Order was made May 13th. Ive been using the US domestic cypionate for the past two weeks twice a week. Havent had any PIP.

I can tell. :( Btw has scamming ever been a bannable offense?
Ugh don't be petty, it was a cheeky lil joke, you know, because you accused someone else of having an elementary level of education but you struggle with grammar, it's fun!

And the reason I ask what your position is is because you had previously said:
Which members are okay with that? Less than a week old accounts?

Meso needs to perma ban QSC and be done with this. A temp ban for scamming is laughable.
So I'm being genuine when I ask what your position is. You've flipflopped a ton and it's been very difficult to understand. I get that you have a dislike for "Meso vets" which is fine and rational, but then it seems like you were previously taking the stand that openly scamming people should warrant a permanent ban, and now you're flaunting that it's not a rule.

It's just confusing. Do you think scamming should be a bannable offence? Do you no longer think QSC should be permabanned for openly scamming members as you previously said? I just want to know, in between all the feuding with other members, what is your actual position on the issue?

I am asking if it's ever been a rule, that's not flaunting or flip flopping. If you can't answer the question just say so instead of deflecting.
I'm not deflecting, if you want my answer, I do not believe that this board has ever had any rules, imposed by admins, regarding scamming. I'm happy to respond to you in earnest, but are you happy to do the same?

Again, I'm just curious what your position is. Previously you said QSC should be permanently banned for this recent scamming incident. Is that no longer your position?

Ironic. I’m not much of a side-chooser and I really have tried to entertain your perspective as possibly unique. But you’re a hypocritical little worm.
It's easy to see where he stands, compare his posts in 2 different scammer threads.

In the dynamite apology thread, he blasted dyna and bware for welcoming dyna back. Dyna went on to repay everyone back.

In this thread, the rep refuses to make dues right. And here fenrir is, helping members by answering questions for the rep.

It's easy to see where he stands, compare his posts in 2 different scammer threads.

In the dynamite apology thread, he blasted dyna and bware for welcoming dyna back. Dyna went on to repay everyone back.

In this thread, the rep refuses to make dues right. And here fenrir is, helping members by answering questions for the rep.
It’s only made weirder by how at one point his position was for QSC to be permabanned, but now he’s unwilling to say it. Wonder if he’s expecting any packages soon?