Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Well fuck!! I just got on here to brag about how quickly my wife's skin is clearing up and drying out on 30mg of QSC accutane only find out she's on a tenth of that!! WTF? How could her skin be responding to that small of a dose? Biggest placebo effect ever?

BTW thanks @Minihulk82 for testing!!
It's still an effective dose at ~20mg/week. Vigorous Steve on youtube used to take it @20mg/w and had good results. It will take forever to hit the overall dosage but by that time acne is probably gone already because of aging.

Well fuck!! I just got on here to brag about how quickly my wife's skin is clearing up and drying out on 30mg of QSC accutane only find out she's on a tenth of that!! WTF? How could her skin be responding to that small of a dose? Biggest placebo effect ever?

BTW thanks @Minihulk82 for testing!!
So their accutane was 90% underdosed? was this QSC? What were the testing results?

So their accutane was 90% underdosed? was this QSC? What were the testing results?
Check post:
Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd.

We strongly believe it's the degradation as accutane can be very sensitive and nothing related to underdosing or raw purity, we gonna verify that point, by testing the raw freshly sent from China to Jano.
If it shows a high purity, we will have the choice either to stop selling accutane as finished tabs, since it degrades easily or keep it in the store and warning customers about it, since they get the results from it as it removes acnee and it's what matters at the end, let's see..

Is there an updated us domestic list? Whatever is left in stock
Oils (10x10ml)dosage/mlprice/kit ($)
Test C out of stock250mg/ml100
Tren A100mg/ml130
Primo E100mg/ml170
Peptides (10 vials)dosage/vialprice/kit ($)
HGH10ui70
HCG out of stock2500ui85
BPC1575mg55
TB500 out of stock5mg85
PT14110mg85
MT210mg65
Ipamorelin5mg55
HGH frag5mg88
Raw powderQuantityPrice ($)
Sildenafil out of stock1kg140
Tadalafil1kg330
Winstrol1kg1460
Tianeptine sodium20g120
50g200
100g360
500g1600
1kg2900
Tianeptine free acid50g200
100g360
500g1600
Tianeptine Sulfate50g210
100g370
500g1620
1kg3000

Hello,
Question plz. Do you guys See a Problem to order hgh in the summer? Because its about 4 weeks on the way. What do u think, could this damage the hgh?

I will be sending in my accutane from QSC in for testing here shortly.

As someone who deals with acne I’m looking for a good accutane source.

In fact having reliable accutane is more important to me than the steroids.

Check post:
Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd.

We strongly believe it's the degradation as accutane can be very sensitive and nothing related to underdosing or raw purity, we gonna verify that point, by testing the raw freshly sent from China to Jano.
If it shows a high purity, we will have the choice either to stop selling accutane as finished tabs, since it degrades easily or keep it in the store and warning customers about it, since they get the results from it as it removes acnee and it's what matters at the end, let's see..
When I was on pharma accutane it never came in tab form but in a capsuled pill.

It's still an effective dose at ~20mg/week. Vigorous Steve on youtube used to take it @20mg/w and had good results. It will take forever to hit the overall dosage but by that time acne is probably gone already because of aging.
I love it when people use Steve or Derek as examples. "Ohh well MPMD says..." I like Steve and value his information but don't let that be your only source of information. Your go to guy for anything steroid related. Those guys use pubmed like the rest of us.

I love it when people use Steve or Derek as examples. "Ohh well MPMD says..." I like Steve and value his information but don't let that be your only source of information. Your go to guy for anything steroid related. Those guys use pubmed like the rest of us.
Just want to add it’s common practice in Korea that people are prescribed accutane 10/20mg a week split in two dosages to maintain clear skin for long term purposes.

A lot less common practice here in the US where we see more prescriptions of high dosages for 6 months.

So many fucking naive zoomers base everything they know off shit they see on YouTube or tic toc. There’s a good million people who unironically believe you can look like Jay Cutler on 125mg test only. Anyone who says the name of some z list YouTube shill I automatically assume that person is both retarded and dyel

I agree. There are two other people I would check out too teamevilgsp Broderick Chavez and Alex kikel. If you are into brain enhancement check out Andy Triana and go super brain. All super smart people. Good to have a wide range of information and you can figure out if multiple smart people are saying the same things probably have something there.
A lot of people like Victor black. I think he has said a lot of false info in the past I quit following along with his stuff after that.

Pubmed hardly ever has studies on enhanced athletes too. We don't really count as the average population when you take hormones it changes a hell of a lot. I love when people say for example....welll I saw it caused muscle loss or something on pubmed and and so it's not good .....
Meanwhile it was an 86 year old man single person study and he had diabetes lol