Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Wonder if he’s expecting any packages soon?
Did you not accuse me of this via PM less than two hours ago? It's almost like you have a false narrative to push with your meso buddies.

In the dynamite apology thread, he blasted dyna and bware for welcoming dyna back. Dyna went on to repay everyone back.

Paying someone back doesn't make you any less of a scammer for having scammed them in the first place. What kind of backwards logic are you MESO shills running on?

And here fenrir is, helping members by answering questions for the rep.
Catching up on a thread and being helpful by answering a question another member has, heaven forbid! I'm a total piece of shit for doing that.

Did you not accuse me of this via PM less than two hours ago? It's almost like you have a false narrative to push with your meso buddies.
When you PM’d me privately after refusing to respond to my simple question here I did not accuse you of anything. I just told you that it’s really weird that you refuse to restate your position publicly when asked, but you are willing to concede it to me in private. Again, you concede in private that you think QSC should be permabanned for scamming, but in public you’re not saying it now. I merely pointed out how it might seem to people.

Who are my Meso buddies? Anyone who agrees with the rational perspective that sources shouldn’t be let to scam people without consequence? By that metric, would you say you’re my Meso buddy too? I’m cool with that, even though I do think you’re weird as fuck.

I did not accuse you of anything.
Uh, okay, sure didn't. Keep up the great work.

I pointed out that when questioned I do not have to repeat my stance or view, when it was unchanged from what you quoted. You're so upset that I am not typing it out again, that you accused me of flip flopping. Now here you are accusing me of being a paid shill because I won't play your little word game.

Anyone who agrees with the rational perspective that sources shouldn’t be let to scam people without consequence?
Yet here we are, where there are ZERO consequences for doing so. Sources are welcomed back with open arms by other members(who claim to be against scammers). So if QSC paid back Dues two years from now would that make it okay? Apparently if your name is Dyna/extremepip you're GTG.

So today I noticed I had some alcohol pad fibers on my vial top, the slightly rough aluminum cap im sure shredded the alcohol swab a bit. I was like, do I even need this aluminum casing around my vial? I proceeded to take it off, I then set the vial down to prep my syringe as I was about to backload 7 slin pins. Next thing I know, the entire stopper is laying on my desk and the vial is open. I wiped down the stopper with several new alcohol pads and then re-inserted into vial. I injected oil from that vial. I don't think I did anything too risky...

Anyhow, how do you guys handle this? just be carful when your swabbin the top? any particular way you remove the crimped cap to leave a smooth top? call me a moron if you want.

Uh, okay, sure didn't. Keep up the great work.

I pointed out that when questioned I do not have to repeat my stance or view, when it was unchanged from what you quoted. You're so upset that I am not typing it out again, that you accused me of flip flopping. Now here you are accusing me of being a paid shill because I won't play your little word game.

Yet here we are, where there are ZERO consequences for doing so. Sources are welcomed back with open arms by other members(who claim to be against scammers). So if QSC paid back Dues two years from now would that make it okay? Apparently if your name is Dyna/extremepip you're GTG.
There is some deeply wrong with you. I don’t know if you’re going through something in private or what, but the way your brain works ain’t right. I don’t have the armchair psychologist skills to work through it with you but I wish you luck.

I just also wish you’d take a productive and principled stance and stick to it, because Meso has always been a community that stood up for gear users, not sources. And the people you refer to as my “Meso buddies” are the ones who are actively trying to preserve that harm reduction effort. You… it’s less clear what you stand for. If anything at all.

So today I noticed I had some alcohol pad fibers on my vial top, the slightly rough aluminum cap im sure shredded the alcohol swab a bit. I was like, do I even need this aluminum casing around my vial? I proceeded to take it off, I then set the vial down to prep my syringe as I was about to backload 7 slin pins. Next thing I know, the entire stopper is laying on my desk and the vial is open. I wiped down the stopper with several new alcohol pads and then re-inserted into vial. I injected oil from that vial. I don't think I did anything too risky...

Anyhow, how do you guys handle this? just be carful when your swabbin the top? any particular way you remove the crimped cap to leave a smooth top? call me a moron if you want.
When I wipe the top I twist my alcohol pad and squeeze it so the alcohol comes to the twisted tip and I just dab or twist it so nothing gets stick on there. Idk what to do in your situation If you feel like it's dirty now you could run it through a .22 filter into a sealed vial and just use a different bottle till that's done or just use it. The air most likely didn't contaminate it but I don't know what your desk is like

@Fenrir51 what can be said that hasn’t already? You’re an idiot. You literally said ban this source but attacked anyone else who did so. Now that the source is back you want that swept under the rug and are doing a great job sucking them off.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals let it be known @Fenrir51 said to ban you. While you were here he was your guy, as soon as you were banned he flipped you off behind your back and now that your back, well he’s got a mouth full of your cum.

So because it doesn't specifically say stocking and having the same avatar etc that you weren't guilty of those things?

You're a clown, bro. I used to know annoying fuckers like you when I was in 7th grade

When you PM’d me privately after refusing to respond to my simple question here I did not accuse you of anything. I just told you that it’s really weird that you refuse to restate your position publicly when asked, but you are willing to concede it to me in private. Again, you concede in private that you think QSC should be permabanned for scamming, but in public you’re not saying it now. I merely pointed out how it might seem to people.

Who are my Meso buddies? Anyone who agrees with the rational perspective that sources shouldn’t be let to scam people without consequence? By that metric, would you say you’re my Meso buddy too? I’m cool with that, even though I do think you’re weird as fuck.
I tell you what i think is weird, a person with the name, "graciebjj", doesn't state his belt level and at one point implied, or at least didn't refute, that you think weight training is more important for grappling ability than actual grappling!
Sounds either fraudulent, really uninformed or just a poser who thought BJJ was cool ages ago and gave up to do weights instead.
Lame!

This dude is just having a good ole jerk fest messing with you . It’s actually sad that he has that much time on his hands. If I were you- I wouldn’t even be responding he doesn’t even know what planet he’s on. He said permaban them now asap, next page he loved qundao . Fuckers out of his tree

When I wipe the top I twist my alcohol pad and squeeze it so the alcohol comes to the twisted tip and I just dab or twist it so nothing gets stick on there. Idk what to do in your situation If you feel like it's dirty now you could run it through a .22 filter into a sealed vial and just use a different bottle till that's done or just use it. The air most likely didn't contaminate it but I don't know what your desk is like
I throughly cleaned the stopper, desk is nice and neat, no excessive dirt or anything. I think I’ll be ok. Thanks for the input!

Well fuck!! I just got on here to brag about how quickly my wife's skin is clearing up and drying out on 30mg of QSC accutane only find out she's on a tenth of that!! WTF? How could her skin be responding to that small of a dose? Biggest placebo effect ever?

BTW thanks @Minihulk82 for testing!!

I can’t find anything on sr homebrew so how does this sound. oil base sr9009 I’m using 20%BB 2%BA. Get a beaker with measurements for me I’m doing 100ml 20mg/ml so add 2000mg powder add the BB add the BA and fill the rest with oil to 100ml

Last edited:
What do u guys say? Can i order hgh International now? Is it a good idea to buy it in the summer? Or should i w8 for autumn?
Thx