Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If you can do lyophilized vials of pge1 Id do 1mg vials of it. Could you? since you really only need about 5mcgs so that would give you 20 dosages. Also What would be the shelf life stored in the refrig once mixed up with a cc of bac water?
5 mcg dosage is equivalent to 200 dose for 1 mg vials.
We can make 0.1 mg vials instead to have 20 dosage like igf lr3 we have both 1mg and 0.1mg

If you can do lyophilized vials of pge1 Id do 1mg vials of it. Could you? since you really only need about 5mcgs so that would give you 20 dosages.
Not sure if I read that correctly but if you have a vial of 1mg and aim for a single dose of 5mcg, that makes it 200 dosages total in that vial and not 20.

Edit: oh, should have read the 2nd Page. QSC was quicker to reply.

Not sure if I read that correctly but if you have a vial of 1mg and aim for a single dose of 5mcg, that makes it 200 dosages total in that vial and not 20.

Edit: oh, should have read the 2nd Page. QSC was quicker to reply.
That's 200 rock hard bangings for 65 bucks in my book. Great deal.

yea ment 200. Ive been looking online and it seems to be most that sold or selling it do it in 2mg vials. I believe my old vial was a 2mg vial and you mixed it with 2ml of water. if so and I was bringing it up to the 20 tick on a 100unit insulin pin what dosage would have that been? Maybe I was doing more then 5mcgs

I’m looking to get started on QSC hgh but I’m kinda lost on how the shit works. I’ve been reading that you should take about 4-6iu a day so if I buy this 10iu vial that’s roughly only two days work of hgh?
I gotta be missing something here. How much does a 10iu vial actually mix?
I’ve been on Test for about a year and have done a couple blasts throughout that year, otherwise running closer to a TRT dose.
Results have been great but I’ve always wanted to run hgh. Anyone who can help me understand this, also how to mix the hgh powder, I would really appreciate it. Talk shit about my lack of knowledge if you want I don’t care. I have gained all my AAS knowledge through this forum and will continue to. If you don’t mind shoot me a message on here otherwise I’m look for something here.
I personally mix it with 0.55ml. supposively the vial has 12 but it's just a. Habit. I assume every 0.1ml is 2 units

Hgh is definitely a favorite of mine

Definitely want the dosing correct on something like pge-1!!!
Also, I'd want it tested before I used it for actual strength just for peace of mind (& not pieces of penis).

1 kit is 10 vials of 10iu gh so 100iu...lol. Start 2iu for day or two then bump to 4iu splitted example 2iu in the morning 2iu evening. Easiest way to mix the vial is 1ml of bac water so 0.1ml in a insulin syringe is 1iu. Hope this helps its not rocket science but somehow people still manage to fuck it up but yeah
Why 2iu? Why not start with 1iu nd slowly increase the dose? Why not do that with every drug?

IMG_8782.jpeg
Part 2 (international part) of my order received today. Labeled by me, they do come with some "labeling" that is easy enough to figure out. Paid on July 6th, got the domestic portion of my order within days (maybe less than 5 days?). so that's 22 days from payment until receipt of all items. I will be trying the Telmisartan, Metformin, HCG, and HMG (already using their GH) starting today so I'll report back, feel free to ask questions

View attachment 170144
Part 2 (international part) of my order received today. Labeled by me, they do come with some "labeling" that is easy enough to figure out. Paid on July 6th, got the domestic portion of my order within days (maybe less than 5 days?). so that's 22 days from payment until receipt of all items. I will be trying the Telmisartan, Metformin, HCG, and HMG (already using their GH) starting today so I'll report back, feel free to ask questions
Trying to knock up the misses? Keep us posted. When its time i'll be hopping on hcg/hmg too

yea ment 200. Ive been looking online and it seems to be most that sold or selling it do it in 2mg vials. I believe my old vial was a 2mg vial and you mixed it with 2ml of water. if so and I was bringing it up to the 20 tick on a 100unit insulin pin what dosage would have that been? Maybe I was doing more then 5mcgs
You were doing 200mcg…LOL